Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

MrsBean wrote: »
    :D:D

with this comment for the win :pac::P
    Her fave show is “The vagina Mongolians” I hear

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

ant-semitism :pac:

Since when was a banker = Jewish person, in Ireland?

Think you're spending too much time up Donald Trumps hole lad.

Im not, the cookie analogy the poster originally responded to my completely unrelated post is a quote originally from the US where blanket insults of ‘bankers’ are often anti jewish dog whistles

• Registered Users Posts: 9,777 ✭✭✭hynesie08

"Their sign hasn't been updated, it says the 30th of November"

Anyone wanna tell her it's not the 30th yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

The monologue bbq house do some real tasty meals. One of the few places in dublin you can build a bowl with enough spice to turn your face red.

It cut off though, whats her beef (pun intended) with the place

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,770 ✭✭✭GT89

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    No Mask, No Entry is a sign I haven't actually seen to be honest; but in any case, anything similar is store policy in most cases; be same as No Smoking etc. Don't "comply"? Shop somewhere else, you're not getting in.

The difference between no smoking and masks is you cannot be exempt from the smoking ban. You can be excemot from wearing a mask and if you have a disability and a business denies you entry that's discrimination. A businesses right to refuse admisssion does not give them a right to discriminate.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

Im not, the cookie analogy the poster originally responded to my completely unrelated post is a quote originally from the US where blanket insults of ‘bankers’ are often anti jewish dog whistles

It was an NBA level reach so. Fair enough, almost a shame they used cookies, instead of biscuits... But then we could have ended up with a photo of a bread roll.. Probably wouldn't matter to many though seeing as most of the tripe spouted around here is American based bullshit anyway. Very evident among the Donald Trump fans it seems, not sure why...

I guess anyone taking a shot at a banker here would definitely be doing it from an anti-semitical viewpoint, definitely nothing to do with our recent financial faceplant caused by awful banking practices - definitely wouldn't be anything to do with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

GT89 wrote: »
    The difference between no smoking and masks is you cannot be exempt from the smoking ban. You can be excemot from wearing a mask and if you have a disability and a business denies you entry that's discrimination. A businesses right to refuse admisssion does not give them a right to discriminate.

Shameful stuff really. Gemma and her mate Tracy encouraging people to fake disability do they can claim exemptions.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭francois

ant-semitism :pac:

Since when was a banker = Jewish person, in Ireland?

Think you're spending too much time up Donald Trumps hole lad.

Indeed, while the far right are more than happy to use the codeword "globalist" to mean Jewish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

She was under an ACI (anti corrupt Ireland) banner in one of her tiktok videos. I find it highly hypocritical because what she is going is highly corrupt, make no mistake about it. Calling for mass non compliance of the public health guidelines. Encouraging the spread of virus and disease. If one was stupid enough to follow her guidance of non compliance and then pick up the virus, will she be around to help the fools she's using if they develop long covid and perhaps can't afford to pay long term health bills or they might have to choose between paying a mortgage or rent and medical bills. Things were hard enough for many people with the housing crisis but long term sickness and incapacity is the last thing anyone needs right now and there is potential for the virus to go that way. I know many people like to stick their heads in the sand about covid19 and tell themselves little stories that it's as mild as a cold. It's not for some.

The government also keep coming back to your cookies and taking crumbs every month, to give to the dole scroungers, too, don't forget. Eroding your cookies in favour of theirs.

Well if you cut down on social welfare what's to become of your average national party supporter?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭Tacitus Kilgore

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Well if you cut down on social welfare what's to become of your average national party supporter?

That is the part where they would start shouting paedo or something at you

Shameful stuff really. Gemma and her mate Tracy encouraging people to fake disability do they can claim exemptions.

If they are stupid enough to follow and agree with her on anything including masks, they could claim mental disability without having to fake anything.

That is the part where they would start shouting paedo or something at you

Used to get that shouted at me by some junkies when throwing them out of shops and pubs, always asked them how their daughter was to get a wind up from them.

It isn't. It's telling that you're prepared to use Jewish people as a tool to shut down criticism of dodgy financiers.

Also all the George Soros conspiracies have been pushed by the right...

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Just watching Deranged Dolores on way to some Priest with her "Mask Exemptions" (which aren't valid in any way but they do seem to entitle the bearer to live-stream everything if they're refused/declined) & bangs on about, and I quote, "and every other religion can practice their Mass without being given a visit by the Garda..."; you f*****g know she means Friday Prayers at Mosques......

But here's the thing; Friday Prayers are cancelled; they have been since this lockdown kicked in; unlike in my local Cathedral where it's open from 2 O'Clock til 6pm for Private Prayers, the Mosques aren't open for their 5 Daily Prayers throughout the day 7 days a week.

She's not getting at Church of Ireland, Protestants, Church of England, Methodists, Scots Church, Assembly of God, RCCG, Church of Latter Day Saints/Mormons etc.; it's just she hates Muslims & the Jewish Community aren't big enough, relatively speaking, to attack directly like that; it's 2,557 as per an Irish Times article from Friday the 12th of October 2017 in the Irish Times in an article headlined by "Irelands Jewish Population rises by almost 30%"; this would be lit upon as alarming etc. if it was Muslims.

Yes, later on in her 12 minute video she goes on about Islamic Faith being practiced in their Catholic churches of course.

No Mask, No Entry is a sign I haven't actually seen to be honest; but in any case, anything similar is store policy in most cases; be same as No Smoking etc. Don't "comply"? Shop somewhere else, you're not getting in.

https://twitter.com/DeeWall77749076/status/1330602124581986310?s=20

Could she be reported for dangerous driving? Looks like she's live broadcasting on a mobile device while driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

Could she be reported for dangerous driving? Looks like she's live broadcasting on a mobile device while driving.

Far from the first time, I think however it needs someone willing and with the time to report her to traffic watch, and also be willing to go to court if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

It's not illegal if the device is mounted, which in this case it appears to be (not shaking or moving).
    Irish law is for when you hold the device.

That said, some Irish "influencers" have got stick for broadcasting while driving.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

I don't understand the reference to a 'banker' in that, at all.

It means someone who is running a bank.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭owlbethere

That's right. She videoed herself driving into a checkpoint earlier in the year and it probably wasn't the first time.

I would say some Gardai would be very slow and wary to arrest her because they probably don't want their names to become known to her because more than likely she will implement a dirty smear and hatred campaign and perhaps harassment of that Garda and also any family. It is disappointing but it shows the harassment laws here in this country is not up to scratch and they should be strengthened. I'm not a cussing Gemma and her army of harassing Garda members but their demeanors, its definitely in them. A lot of it will be covert abuse too and will be hard to pinpoint directly to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

biko wrote: »
    It's not illegal if the device is mounted, which in this case it appears to be (not shaking or moving).
    Irish law is for when you hold the device.

That said, some Irish "influencers" have got stick for broadcasting while driving.

In one of the videos she touches the phone to turn off the recording, it takes her a few attempts. Certainly distracted enough to call it careless driving.

Also it looks like reading the messages (which she frequently does) is illegal

http://www.irishstatutebook.ie/eli/2014/si/178/made/en/print
    "“text message” includes an SMS, an MMS message and an email.

4. A person shall not while driving a mechanically propelled vehicle in a public place—

(a) send a text message, or

(b) read a text message,

from a mobile phone."

I suppose it depends on if instant messaging is considered a form of electronic mail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Well of course it would :)

As an aside, this is because we are having Israeli and US tech workers moving here - many of whom would be ethnically Jewish but not practising. I don't see any new synagogues opening up here.

the Jewish people in London are; The-most-decent-people-that you could possibly meet, [the odd ones with the ringlets are just a bit odd in Golders Green], but i am certain that they are such good people.

That ir. times article - "only c.2,400 jewish people in ireland". There was some synagogue and library in d.8 or d.3? , that closed down.
    Why? did these people leave? and - when?
    One jewish person i vaguely knew working in Dublin, had left ..... Cork! Are there any jewish people in Cork?

The post-war policy here may have impacted on these people - though i cannot figure out why. I figure Fianna Fail were settling in to the money-trails from that time.
    That's enough to drive anyone away.

• Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭OscarMIlde

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

the Jewish people in London are; The-most-decent-people-that you could possibly meet, [the odd ones with the ringlets are just a bit odd in Golders Green], but i am certain that they are such good people.

That ir. times article - "only c.2,400 jewish people in ireland". There was some synagogue and library in d.8 or d.3? , that closed down.
    Why? did these people leave? and - when?
    One jewish person i vaguely knew working in Dublin, had left ..... Cork! Are there any jewish people in Cork?

The post-war policy here may have impacted on these people - though i cannot figure out why. I figure Fianna Fail were settling in to the money-trails from that time.
    That's enough to drive anyone away.
    the official policy of the department of justice after ww2 was very unwelcoming to jewish people. they strongly discouraged jewish immigration. if not for the personal intervention of De Valera we would have accepted no refugee jewish children. Refugee Christian children were very welcome and we took hundreds of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Dr golden 2

I know Dee wall isn't the most educated or articulate woman but she has bigger balls than any man in Ireland today.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I know Dee wall isn't the most educated or articulate woman but she has bigger balls than any man in Ireland today.

she should probably go to a doctors and get that looked at.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Don't forget to donate via her PayPal link

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

You know what takes big balls? Doing the right thing, which is the opposite to everything the poisonous troll has done.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭randd1

You're confusing paranoid deranged attention-seeking as bravery.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

Why? Because she dares to obnoxiously challenge the status quo with her brand of bigoted or paranoid nonsense?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭This is it

You're all worse for feeding to be honest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement