Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Ah it's not too bad. He will be out in no time and better than ever so watch out groomers

Speaking from experience?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

They/you get banned for a reason...you're responsible for what you post.

If you don't get site banned , after a while you can only post in non-political forums/threads so you won't be able to sprout off your ignorant , scaremongering rubbish.

Eventually you will end up with the echo chamber that you desire

Speaking from experience?

Yes. Spent some time in Ohio State Reformatory

Or eventually someone will come along and have a coherent respectful discussion. I'm not holding my breath but hey, always the optimist me :D

Or eventually someone will come along and have a coherent respectful discussion. I'm not holding my breath but hey, always the optimist me :D

You mean people who agree with you. Everyone else is wrong.
    Any sign of Joey the Parrot. I like his aggression and passion

• Advertisement

Yes. Spent some time in Ohio State Reformatory

Ah sure you and SYL are birds of a feather? Personally I'd prefer my freedom but hey, make stupid decisions and you pay the price. SYL has plenty of experience with jails anyway so yeah he will probably be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Again it's your fault...enoy your re-regging:rolleyes:

It's not us , it's you....

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

You mean people who agree with you. Everyone else is wrong.
    Any sign of Joey the Parrot. I like his aggression and passion

I have no issue with people who disagree with me, it's what makes a debate interesting. Bit when people make false claims, tell lies or just get plain old abusive when called out on the above then yeah it's no great loss.

Ah sure you and SYL are birds of a feather? Personally I'd prefer my freedom but hey, make stupid decisions and you pay the price. SYL has plenty of experience with jails anyway so yeah he will probably be fine.

Besties. As I said before he will be out in no time. I'm sure he will be ok

Besties. As I said before he will be out in no time. I'm sure he will be ok

Or not

• Advertisement

I have no issue with people who disagree with me, it's what makes a debate interesting. Bit when people make false claims, tell lies or just get plain old abusive when called out on the above then yeah it's no great loss.

That is definitely not the case. Its happening all over social media. Here could end up being no different. Ban all dissenting voices. Sad

That is definitely not the case. Its happening all over social media. Here could end up being no different. Ban all dissenting voices that get abusive when called out on their bùllshìt

Fixed that for you.

Fixed that for you.

You know that isn't the case.

You know that isn't the case.

Maybe start a thread in feedback and whinge about it there? I'm sure the mods/admin will be only too happy to.put you straight if you let them know how unhappy you are.

Make sure you have a nice.long list of posters you believe were banned for having a 'dissenting voice" so they know who you're on about.

Maybe start a thread in feedback and whinge about it there? I'm sure the mods/admin will be only too happy to.put you straight if you let them know how unhappy you are.

Make sure you have a nice.long list of posters you believe were banned for having a 'dissenting voice" so they know who you're on about.

Il just end up being banned like the rest. But that's what you are hoping for anyway. Contact your pals and have them ban me too.

This thread is dying. Nothing left to argue about and most of the right wing minded folks have been banned. I'm one infraction away from a 1 month ban

A lot of people claiming to be right wing on here tend to go for the racist, homophobic, conspiracy theory troll level style posts to be fair, others are just *****.

There are plenty of genuine right wing people who are here years and don't get banned, because they can actually debate and not go off triggered calling mods fascists etc.

Funny how we have what people would consider centre right parties in this country and what they have done is make life nothing but harder for working and non working people.

People I work with from Italy are still complaining about their wages etc.

People I work with from the U.S. are telling me that their living month to month, and the only thing keeping them above water is the fact that they can remote work, and move to states where where housing, rent, state and local taxes are lower. Some of them look at what we have in terms of employment protection etc, never mind our colleagues in France and Germany and they would kill for them.

In short voting for rich people, which covers the majority, but is generally true for right wing politicians, isn't going to make you any richer, it's more likely to make you and society in general a lot poorer.

Il just end up being banned like the rest. But that's what you are hoping for anyway. Contact your pals and have them ban me too.

I hope you stick around for a long long time, your posts are hilariously funny...short on facts/truth but definitely funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

The persecution complex among certain users is fascinating...

DubInMeath wrote: »
    A lot of people claiming to be right wing on here tend to go for the racist, homophobic, conspiracy theory troll level style posts to be fair, others are just *****.

There are plenty of genuine right wing people who are here years and don't get banned, because they can actually debate and not go off triggered calling mods fascists etc.

Funny how we have what people would consider centre right parties in this country and what they have done is make life nothing but harder for working and non working people.

People I work with from Italy are still complaining about their wages etc.

People I work with from the U.S. are telling me that their living month to month, and the only thing keeping them above water is the fact that they can remote work, and move to states where where housing, rent, state and local taxes are lower. Some of them look at what we have in terms of employment protection etc, never mind our colleagues in France and Germany and they would kill for them.

In short voting for rich people, which covers the majority, but is generally true for right wing politicians, isn't going to make you any richer, it's more likely to make you and society in general a lot poorer.

So what do you want to see change in Ireland?

Lower taxes?
    Higher wages?

What do you want?

I hope you stick around for a long long time, your posts are hilariously funny...short on facts/truth but definitely funny.

You are easily entertained

• Advertisement

You are easily entertained

Sweet dreams princess xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Whether Tommy Robinson is guilty or not of contempt of court is completely irrelevant. They are tumped up charges he is being convicted of and he has already served his time last year why is he going back to jail I've never hear of anyone going back to jail after already serving a sentence for the same crime unless release conditions were breached which they weren't.

Tommy is a political prisoner simple as. If it wasn't for activism he would have probably got a slap on the wrist and nothing more. I also believe if he was middle class he wouldn't get the same treatment either. Look at George Galloway's ex advisor whom it took 26 breaches of a court order before she was jailed.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/16171212.george-galloways-former-parliamentary-assistant-aisha-ali-khan-jailed-for-contempt/

Sweet dreams princess xxx

Thanks Hun x

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Whether Tommy Robinson is guilty or not of contempt of court is completely irrelevant. They are tumped up charges he is being convicted of and he has already served his time last year why is he going back to jail I've never hear of anyone going back to jail after already serving a sentence for the same crime unless release conditions were breached which they weren't.

Tommy is a political prisoner simple as. If it wasn't for activism he would have probably got a slap on the wrist and nothing more. I also believe if he was middle class he wouldn't get the same treatment either. Look at George Galloway's ex advisor whom it took 26 breaches of a court order before she was jailed.

https://www.thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/16171212.george-galloways-former-parliamentary-assistant-aisha-ali-khan-jailed-for-contempt/

Don't even bother.

There's no question about it, he is guilty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Don't even bother.
    Yeah do what your told Stevie boi...hows the research on chemtrails going ?

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

There's no question about it, he is guilty.

That's not relevant they are trumped up charges

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

That's not relevant they are trumped up charges

No they aren't, he risked collapsing a trial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 nuyil simp

batgoat wrote: »
    The persecution complex among certain users is fascinating...

sometimes you'd wonder though...

• Advertisement

So what do you want to see change in Ireland?

Lower taxes?
    Higher wages?

What do you want?

In short I would be closer to the Scandinavian and continental models, rather than the U.S. and U.K. models which we have been following since the 80s.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement