Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭Real Life

They didn't do it during the BLM nonsense during the Summer. Remember when we had Jedward jumping on cars in O'Connell street? The same half-witted pair were brought onto the Late Late by Tubs to excoriate people for not sticking to the guidelines.

Why was that nonsense but what these people are doing now isn't?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Real Life wrote: »
    Why was that nonsense but what these people are doing now isn't?

Both nonsense imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

bubblypop wrote: »
    I'm not at crossed wires. I was talking about the measles, which is what the conversation was about. Measles vaccination is given at 12 months

Fair play to ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

LA was it? They're not the brightest pair: "Dear Dublin Anti Mask Protest! Get the fu*k inside you selfish low lives. sincerely the rest of the country"

Car jumping????????

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Gemma is outside the Dail talking about politicians with the mark of the Beast who are trying to turn us into transhumanists to please Satan. They've performed an exorcism on the Oireachtas and she has a truth trailer which gives out various messages such as not to wear masks etc.
    Was the trailer at the Oireachtas? Where was it parked?

• Advertisement

Kildare St outside Dail

Kildare St outside Dail

Did they find any " politicians with the mark of the Beast who are trying to turn us into transhumanists to please Satan" :pac::pac::pac::pac::pac:

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Well they did shout a bit at Harris and Leo as they were leaving. And had a go a some bloke driving a stretched Hummer :)

Kildare St outside Dail

There's generally no parking there - did the Gardai really let the plonk it down at the entrance?

Well they did shout a bit at Harris and Leo as they were leaving. And had a go a some bloke driving a stretched Hummer :)

Harris and Varadkar have the mark of the Beast trying to turn us into transhumanists to please Satan.

You're testing out your stand up comedy impressions of Gemma right?

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

There's generally no parking there - did the Gardai really let the plonk it down at the entrance?
    Not literally the entrance but on the other side of the road still facing into the Dail.
    Harris and Varadkar have the mark of the Beast trying to turn us into transhumanists to please Satan. You're testing out your stand up comedy impressions of Gemma right?

I suspect they'd be top of her list alright.

Not literally the entrance but on the other side of the road still facing into the Dail.

I thought all the parking on that street was gone since they opened the contraflow lane coming down towards the Green?

There is no parking & I was there yesterday & didn't see any sign of that electronic sign thing.

There's a vid on her Site Bubbly.

What is her website?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

There is no parking & I was there yesterday & didn't see any sign of that electronic sign thing.

It's around the 15 minute mark in this bizarre footage.
    Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Here's another feed (this one is Carlow based; another anti TUSLA warrior) > https://www.facebook.com/bridget.scanlon.752/videos/176006047564197

Watching the second video there I see banners "Devotion to Jesus" and a Psalm quote & an image of Jesus & another banner "China Bans Jesus"; this while on a procession to An Taoiseachs office.

Right after the "China Bans Jesus" banner appears. The leftmost upper section of the screen has started to fail. I'd expect this kind of behaviour in remote Pakistan not 2020 Ireland.

Is China bans Jesus on the Truth Trailer?

Jaysis, there's some mad sh1t on that!
    That's merrion sq, I only saw the one on Kildare St , that's why I didn't see the truth whatever she called it!

I see she has a donation link on her site, I wonder how much she is getting!

In deep Cinematic voice: The Truth Trailer: Coming to a village near you soon...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I'm not at crossed wires. I was talking about the measles, which is what the conversation was about. Measles vaccination is given at 12 months
    Calm down. My post wasn't directed towards you.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I notice that she still has links to FB, Twitter and YouTube despite her accounts being suspended (presumably indefinitely)

In deep Cinematic voice: The Truth Trailer: Coming to a village near you soon...

How much is she paying you

Terry Pratchet

??

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

bout three fiddy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

Driven by yourself. Well, your village IS missing you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Jaysis, there's some mad sh1t on that!
    That's merrion sq, I only saw the one on Kildare St , that's why I didn't see the truth whatever she called it!

I see she has a donation link on her site, I wonder how much she is getting!

I think that may be FAKE-NEWS :mad:...as there does'nt appear to be a crutch being waved aloft :confused:

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

Birneybau wrote: »
    Driven by yourself. Well, your village IS missing you.

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

No way I'm gonna click that. As tempting as it is to see madness in action I just can't give it the clicks that will buy advertising.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Deranged Dolores did a live-stream tonight ahead of another GPO gathering Saturday at lunchtime; the plan is to meet up with a Garden of Rememberance crowd (GCarey et "all" I guess?) and march to Mountjoy to protest their idea of corruption where 3 innocent men're incarcerated (again Dolores didn't know at least one of their names & painted it as a land grab by KBC & that the McGanns're all innocent in this & that the guy in prison didn't give an undertaking to not trespass; I think the 2 with him also gave the undertaking; now what's a judge to do when they say yes to the court but go & do the opposite......repeatedly?) who'll march separately to Mountjoy; she also thinks they might come down to her; she's not sure the daft mare.

She also mentioned that the reason for her radio silence, relatively speaking, a hiatus of a day or two, was he brother has passed on in St. James; she maintains that 17 or 18 of them were in with him in the ICU in St. James? Now I'm all for making exceptins on compassionate grounds & perhaps letting in 1 or 2 at a time in rotation but not all at the one time. She also indicates she wore a mask in the ICU.

She also says she doesn't want to give his name out as the crazies will turn up at his funeral due to her (behaviour, my word!); s'alright Dolores love, we're not Westboro Baptist Church; that's more your lot to be fair.

As for trying to hide his name? RIP is a deadly yoke in fairness & she says when he died, Wednesday night the 9th so it's not a huge leap to find him. She's gonna do the GPO yoke on Saturday cos he's not being buried til well, it's not Saturday, it's not Friday it's not Sunday & it's not Tuesday. Like I think most of us if it was our brother would be taking a break from being an absolute earache & fishwife under the circumstances but nope, there's a Pay Pal or i-Donate button needs pressing so on she comes to pontificate & down she goes to GPO & up to the Joy to keep herself relevant/current & in the limelight.

On Saturday it appears every crackpot'll be in town; Integrity Ireland (Stephen Manning; he's the pontificating face of it anyway), Anti Corruption Taskforce, Anti Eviction Taskforce, Yellow Vests, Anna Kavanagh, Gemma, Dolores,Flange, Bridget, Sandra (a HCA or Nurse from Gorey who had a protest outside of Sen. Malcolm Byrnes office in Gorey on Saturday.....); these things take ages cos everyone with an issue seems to want their 15 minutes of shame all rabbiting on incoherently in most cases.

I'll be reserved for now; I'll tell ye what I really think in another post. Ahem.....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement