Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,522 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

What, he no longer works?

I heard before he was a carpenter. That would put him on a bare minimum of 40k per year working full time. Although possibly much more if he's good at hi

How many of Leah Doherty's friends gross even 3/4 of that? None, aside from the odd teacher or lecturer. Croft was earning more at 18 as a 2nd year apprentice than most of this lot are at 40.

I'd a look at his views there. His 2 month old views have around 2000 views. Some of his stuff up 2 years has 20k views.

Let's be generous and say hes had 100k cumulative views.

I'd be surprised if he made 50 quid off advertising.

Even if he did its 50 quid more than most of the lefties will ever earn by working.

Just to pull you up on "something you heard". He's not a qualified chippy and operates outside of any guilds.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Mod:

I've just deleted 23 posts of off topic nonsense. Can we try to stay on topic please and not ramble off about Cuchullain or Jesus, last time I checked neither were connected to Gemma O Doherty

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

I see Gemma graced us with her presence in Cork yesterday evening.

Is it tomorrow she's due up on the public order charges?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

Yep - Dee was encouraging people at yesterday's Mountjoy spectacle to turn up and protest outside the courthouse. She also made some insinuations about the arresting garda.

Gemma is under the impression she did nothing wrong. I imagine it will be a slap on the wrist and a small fine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Necro wrote: »
    Mod:

I've just deleted 23 posts of off topic nonsense. Can we try to stay on topic please and not ramble off about Cuchullain or Jesus, last time I checked neither were connected to Gemma O Doherty

That's what bill gates wants you to think. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,175 ✭✭✭Be right back

Yes, it is. Apparently there is more charges brought against her

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

They seem to think that their imagined full time occupation for Gran Torino leads to more earnings than their imagined occupations or lack thereof for people at BLM etc r protests.

There probably a good few unemployed and low earners at those BLM type marches, just as there very likely are plenty of dole lifers attending the pro Gemma'n'co anti mask griftathons we often see during weekday afternoons.

Any mention of Croft being a builder I can find refers to him as a former builder, e.g. not employed as one. Literally nothing referred to him as a carpenter. You're arguing with someone who appears to be creating a reality in their head.

rowan, i think, was an army person? and also worked the ferries, rosslare to ... cherbourg, etc.? has very good experience of big group operations. he seems to have spent time in germany too.

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

bubblypop wrote: »
    Rubbish.
    Left wing views have always been concerned with equality for less advantaged in society.

they can say what they wish about the 'less advantaged', but the reality is once they attain some permanent 'Label' and big salary... they immediately morph into being a greek chorus for their paymasters... any FG,FF,SF, party whatsoever... And any denigration or human farming that these FG,FF,SF, want ...... yr' local public sector employee will willingly comply.

They have had, i reckon, the absolute best lockdown of anyone in the country; Librarians 50k to 58k; social workers 34k to 54k; senior engineers (who, admittedly, do have serious responsibility) 76k - 90k.
    civil service... E207k! all of these are the especial pets of the utterly pretentious gets...FG,FF,SF.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,465 ✭✭✭francois

they can say what they wish about the 'less advantaged', but the reality is once they attain some permanent 'Label' and big salary... they immediately morph into being a greek chorus for their paymasters... any FG,FF,SF, party whatsoever... And any denigration or human farming that these FG,FF,SF, want ...... yr' local public sector employee will willingly comply.

They have had, i reckon, the absolute best lockdown of anyone in the country; Librarians 50k to 58k; social workers 34k to 54k; senior engineers (who, admittedly, do have serious responsibility) 76k - 90k.
    civil service... E207k! all of these are the especial pets of the utterly pretentious gets...FG,FF,SF.

You reckon... There's plenty of community activists who do lots of great work under the radar and don't bother whinging about perceived slights on social media

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,050 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

What, the clerical officer handing Dee her disability allowance check is on 207k? Jaysus, I went into the wrong line of work!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,460 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I'm going to have call up HR and tell them I haven't got my 207k then :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

Aciquestion had a clip of Gemma streaming inside a church yesterday, surely that's sacrilege to be doing?!!! If that was anyone else she'd go mental!!

It also struck me at the time, I bet she'd have a sh1t attack if Jesus was actually depicted how he looked in reality.....like a middle eastern man rather than the white Jesus that's depicted in western art!!!

Your jabs at all those professions that provide important public services is just ignorant.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

PhoneMain wrote: »
    Aciquestion had a clip of Gemma streaming inside a church yesterday, surely that's sacrilege to be doing?!!! If that was anyone else she'd go mental!!

It also struck me at the time, I bet she'd have a sh1t attack if Jesus was actually depicted how he looked in reality.....like a middle eastern man rather than the white Jesus that's depicted in western art!!!

Wait until she finds out the real truth :D

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Are we supposed to work for free now or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

rowan, i think, was an army person? and also worked the ferries, rosslare to ... cherbourg, etc.? has very good experience of big group operations. he seems to have spent time in germany too.

He was employed by the British army to serve the Queen for a time, yes.

Having been a servant to the crown does not make one a full time carpenter though, which is what the other person was claiming despite having no evidence outside of this. .

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Her followers were advertising a protest for 10pm today outside Bray Court. I never heard of a court sitting at 10pm

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 9,776 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Her followers were advertising a protest for 10pm today outside Bray Court. I never heard of a court sitting at 10pm

Can't expect them to get up before midday......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,584 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Maybe they think they'll get to catch a re-run. Idiots.

• Advertisement

Adjured until January 25 and new charge added

https://www.irishexaminer.com/news/courtandcrime/arid-40190412.html

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Waters with her today. he must be tapping her*.

* you are welcome for the mental image :D

Apparently she was kidnapped by the gardaí the day she was arrested.

https://www.pscp.tv/cathy2000000/1vAxRweXVovKl?t=24m22s

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭PhoneMain

dasdog wrote: »
    Apparently she was kidnapped by the gardaí the day she was arrested.

https://www.pscp.tv/cathy2000000/1vAxRweXVovKl?t=24m22s

Framed, FFS.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

In what way has she been vindicated about her claims of 'mandated, forced vaccines'?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Waters with her today. he must be tapping her*.

* you are welcome for the mental image :D

He runs her Onlyfans account.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,765 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I feel really sorry for her "supporters". Same dozen or so people every time. All scared and all really angry. Kind of like a sad cult.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,582 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

just puked up at that thought

• Registered Users Posts: 40,425 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

ok, i've been outgrossed. I concede.

• Advertisement

PhoneMain wrote: »
    Framed, FFS.

Where to start - after her initial rant John Waters takes over and eventually states the gardaí and judges will be tried under Nuremburg Two. Then Gemma resumes and goes full Gemma. Apparently we'll be all working in Chinese concentration camps in 20 years, I assume this is after the upcoming Nuremburg Two trials.

I'm at the 47 minute mark and my favourite character turns up. In his opening words he informs the crowd HIV is "genetically in the vaccine". I'm hoping he goes on his usual "scum!!!" rant.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement