Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

He runs her Onlyfans account.

He IS her OnlyFan

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Nal wrote: »
    I feel really sorry for her "supporters". Same dozen or so people every time. All scared and all really angry. Kind of like a sad cult.

Its actually very sad that people get really taken in by all of this. They genuinely believe in her, her insane ideologies and conpiracies.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭jjmcclure

Does anyone have the guy at the end of the videos number?? I'm very interested in one of the robot dogs! My dog is a pain in the arse and poops way too much.

Bring on the robot dogs I say!! But I draw the line at robot cats!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Waters with her today. he must be tapping her*.

* you are welcome for the mental image :D
    ffs:rolleyes::eek:*

*fap!fap!

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭NovemberWren

Your jabs at all those professions that provide important public services is just ignorant.

those professions are needed; but it is startling to see a little mid-range woman giving heartening advice to a public sector female, who is earning 65k p.a. - a person who should be, herself, progressing the department.

• Advertisement

those professions are needed; but it is startling to see a little mid-range woman giving heartening advice to a public sector female, who is earning 65k p.a. - a person who should be, herself, progressing the department.

As usual, what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

As long as his income isnt from my taxes (welfare) im happy.

Where do you think his dole is coming from?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,965 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Did you use Google Translate or something to come up with this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Mac Diarmada

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Where do you think his dole is coming from?

Which post office is he collecting his scratcher from?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,042 ✭✭✭Carfacemandog

Which post office is he collecting his scratcher from?

Most likely none, since they put it straight into your bank account these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,387 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Most likely none, since they put it straight into your bank account these days.

No they don't. Might still be doing it for COVID but usually Job seekers allowance has to be collected in person. Job seekers benefit can go to your bank account, though, oddly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

The Nal wrote: »
    I feel really sorry for her "supporters". Same dozen or so people every time. All scared and all really angry. Kind of like a sad cult.

And that’s why it funny that some people seemed so obsessed with them.

It’s only about a dozen or so lunatics that just talk crap and yet nearly 10,000 posts on here about them alone. Don’t get me started about how popular they are on twitter.

The last thing I would want to hear on any day is her voice. Cat scratching the wall stuff.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

And that’s why it funny that some people seemed so obsessed with them.

It’s only about a dozen or so lunatics that just talk crap and yet nearly 10,000 posts on here about them alone. Don’t get me started about how popular they are on twitter.

The last thing I would want to hear on any day is her voice. Cat scratching the wall stuff.

I'd hardly say obsessed. The thread is nearly 18 months old. Raw post count alone indicates very little IMO.

I think it's important that liars, bigots and charlatans are called out. Doubly so when their biles leads to the threatening of real people who've done nothing wrong.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

• Registered Users Posts: 34,811 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

civil service... E207k!

:pac::rolleyes:

If you're going to pull figures out of your rear, at least make them only grossly exaggerated instead of completely nonsensical :p

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I'd hardly say obsessed. The thread is nearly 18 months old. Raw post count alone indicates very little IMO.

I think it's important that liars, bigots and charlatans are called out. Doubly so when their biles leads to the threatening of real people who've done nothing wrong.
    You forgot to add Gemma represents a political party that contests elections(badly thank fuk) so that raises her sh1te being raised above than just boards.ie posters just posting random racist crap from Irish randomers on bookface or twatter.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 34,143 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Ya no problem with her stuff been called put especially when attacking ordinary business folk or people on street.

But for the rest I just think be great for people to just ignore her tripe she goes on with as if anything it gets her more attention.

Its embarrassing enough as it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Ya no problem with her stuff been called put especially when attacking ordinary business folk or people on street.

But for the rest I just think be great for people to just ignore her tripe she goes on with as if anything it gets her more attention.

Its not just embarassing. Its dangerous as well and thats why it should be challenged.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 38,708 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

I don't share her tweets and/or videos here and I won't be either. I think that's just pointless unless it's something notable.

She's a cultural tumour in my opinion. Ignoring her just gives her space to spread her corrupting bile unchallenged.

The foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 19:34

Andy Heasman jailed for 2 months apparently.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1339564601269219333

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Birneybau wrote: »
    Andy Heasman jailed for 2 months apparently.

https://mobile.twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1339564601269219333

Such short sentences mean he'll be at GPO on Saturday as a f*****g martyr no doubt!

Out on bail pending an appeal in any case & he will drag this out using FLA to the Nth Degree.

Also expect a live-stream from within or outside of the court buildings in Westport blaming the New World Order; Dolores was imploring people to go there on her Rivers of Blood nightly speech last night; she couldn't go because, of course like; something about going on a mission that she couldn't declare on air.

• Advertisement

I hope that puts the sh!ts up the likes of Grim Carey and the other stupid ratlickers.

Birneybau wrote: »

24 previous convictions; but a Man of God all the same huh?

Interestingly he uses "Data Protection" to refuse to declare why he's exempt (surely that doesn't come under GDPR? Like it'd be easier to say why than not to tell but then that would mean no drama & no reason to direct people to your videos, social media accounts and of course Pay Pal account for "donations" for which you don't have to declare why they're for & what they're being used to/going towards; could be house renovations ffs!)......

:pac::rolleyes:

If you're going to pull figures out of your rear, at least make them only grossly exaggerated instead of completely nonsensical :p

Forsa

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Such short sentences mean he'll be at GPO on Saturday as a f*****g martyr no doubt!

Out on bail pending an appeal in any case & he will drag this out using FLA to the Nth Degree.

Also expect a live-stream from within or outside of the court buildings in Westport blaming the New World Order; Dolores was imploring people to go there on her Rivers of Blood nightly speech last night; she couldn't go because, of course like; something about going on a mission that she couldn't declare on air.

Andy - 24 previous convictions? what are they for?

anyhows- tremendous video about Pfizer, by Gemma. Pfizer have maybe sixty
    convictions in the U.S. these ain't good boys.
    and Pfizer are now about to vaccinate everyone here. Now, that; - is bad.

convictions in the U.S. these ain't good boys.

Pfizer are not going to be vaccinating everyone here, and by here I'm taking it to understand you meaning Ireland?

Vaccines aren't mandatory or compulsory or whatever word you want to use and two there's unlikely to be sufficient vaccines anytime soon and three there's a vocal minority of Gemma types (SG, DW, AR, BS, IFP, JB, JR, AH etc.) who're not gonna take a Covid 19 Vaccine & four, the time will come when there will be a number of vaccines on the market so it won't be exclusively Pfizer.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,583 ✭✭✭Penfailed

convictions in the U.S.
    these ain't good boys.

Maybe they have? It's hardly surprising in the most litigious country in the world though.

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

I see Dee wasn't at Andys court case today; she was too busy in Antrim pottering about the hosptial where the ambulances were lined up; live-streaming it all of course.......on site with no permission.......if I ever see someone live-streaming I'll go over & whip that phone out of their paw & suffer the legal consequences.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,714 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

What was she complaining about at Antrim hospital?

• Advertisement

Penfailed wrote: »
    Maybe they have? It's hardly surprising in the most litigious country in the world though.

penalties, $3.1M in Pennsylvania; Parsippany,n.j.,$538k; Connecticut $625k; Michigan; $700M [and another company] in Alabama; Kalamazoo;.....and Nigeria sued them in 2001 for testing an anti-biotic on children. And here they are, in Clondalkin. clondalkin park seems to be overseeing the entire country.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement