Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭V8 Interceptor

Crypto I just liked your last post!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,218 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

Think she picked the wrong causes, doubled down to try and gain more traction, and the more nuts she looked the more the spiral went on....once in the bottom of that well it is hard work to try to climb out.

Whatever about the wrong causes, she picked the wrong class in Longford anyway.
    The next time she turned up in town (to live broadcast the shocking facts that a shop selling Indian spices and rice, etc, had no Irish produced stock) one of the childrens mother legged it down to the Cathedral and told her in no uncertain terms "next time you want to put a childs picture up on YouTube, use your own child".

• Registered Users Posts: 1,614 ✭✭✭cryptocurrency

Crypto I just liked your last post!

Seen your argument on another thread asking about if a white person has grown up in China, after being born in China, is he/she Chinese? Well the answer is yes. When they call themselves Chinese, speak Chinese and have been there a few hundred years....and yes I have met them.

I'm glad Crypto. But do the native Chinese consider them Chinese?

I'm glad Crypto. But do the native Chinese consider them Chinese?

Yes, one of the 56 nationalities of China

Would you consider a Cornishman a Brit, or a Ulsterman a Irishman?

• Advertisement

If it wasn't the occasional one and large numbers of white settlers began arriving to such an extent that Chinese schools began having more white kids in them than native Chinese, would the latter still see it as entirely benign?

If it wasn't the occasional one and large numbers of white settlers began arriving to such an extent that Chinese schools began having more white kids in them than native Chinese, would the latter still see it as entirely benign?

Large numbers, with communities and events. It is like a gathering of folk in west Clare, looks odd to many from more urban areas but we mingle we see that they are not all bad and even have introduced us to stuff like Boxty which they mash with their feet,

I see. Are you Chinese Mam?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

Did you just PM wánk your crytpo friend?

I see. Are you Chinese Mam?

I am not Chinese, but I am someone who has travelled.

I know that there are people in the east of Europe right up to Slovakia who are full of the remains of Turkish and Mongol offspring....I know that the Spanish and Italians are full of centuries of north Africans. I know that Ireland is in turn full of those Spanish, Vikings and even germanic and Slavic settlers.

I know that the world is far more complex then people realise.

I know the indocentric groups run all the way from the Pashtuns to Java, the Sinocentric people from Tibet, Vietnam, Korea, Eastern Russia, Japan.

You see the same in the Americans and in Africa.

I know that places like the Carribean is full of the folk of the Carribean even though they were in the four corners 250 years earlier.

• Advertisement

Very fair point Mam. We're all pretty much the same when you get right down to it. I did that DNA hair thing and it came back 60% Irish 37% British (Ulster Prod Da) 2% Iberia and 1% Scandinavian. My mother's people from the west all had jet black hair and used to say summat about Spanish sailors (Armada wreck I guess). So there's the Iberian.

(Dasdog I don't know what that means)

Very fair point Mam. We're all pretty much the same when you get right down to it. I did that DNA hair thing and it came back 60% Irish 37% British (Ulster Prod Da) 2% Iberia and 1% Scandinavian. My mother's people from the west all had jet black hair and used to say summat about Spanish sailors (Armada wreck I guess). So there's the Iberian.

(Dasdog I don't know what that means)

Probably the Moors too...what's your couscous like? Bet you are right at home in a Fez

:eek::eek::eek:

dasdog wrote: »
    Most of the boxes are being ticked in today's update. Bizarre Babylonian Towers is a new one.

https://twitter.com/aciquestion/status/1332328589879029761?s=20

In fairness, going on that she is proper nuts

When you associate with such people January 6th will be the first wake up call. A week and a so half later a realisation might set in that not all Americans are cvnts.

Whats happening Jan 6th? Seen the orange one spouting something online? You his number one fan or something?

Is it another breaking news from 4 seasons total landscaping?

I think you should go to bed, you’re talking absolute rubbish.

Think he is lockdown drinking in his front room, going mad about something

• Registered Users Posts: 3,616 ✭✭✭dasdog

I think you should go to bed, you’re talking absolute rubbish.

Is this possibly another deebot?

Yes, one of the 56 nationalities of China

Would you consider a Cornishman a Brit, or a Ulsterman a Irishman?

Now Mam, you're playing games. The equivalent of the people of the British Isles would be a similar sized area (small) of China where there are minor regional differences but who've been in situ for millenia.

It is not an equivalent to European settlers in China!

(DasDog you're angry at me. Why?)

Now Mam, you're playing games. The equivalent of the people of the British Isles would be a similar sized area (small) of China where there are minor regional differences but who've been in situ for millenia.

It is not an equivalent to European settlers in China!

(DasDog you're angry at me. Why?)

Who are you calling Mam?

And also, the number of local nationalities in an area of China, India, Mexico...lots of places, the geographical size of the British isles would exceed the groups here...off the top of my head, Scots, Welsh, English, Irish, Manx, Cornish, and you could break them up again and I am sure I have forgotten some

In fairness, going on that she is proper nuts

Poor Gemma :(

• Advertisement

Who are you calling Mam?

And also, the number of local nationalities in an area of China, India, Mexico...lots of places, the geographical size of the British isles would exceed the groups here...off the top of my head, Scots, Welsh, English, Irish, Manx, Cornish, and you could break them up again and I am sure I have forgotten some

Yes but they'd all be of the same racial makeup (you're not going to further split hairs on me surely) and not the same as European settlers in that area.

Should I address you as Ms instead? Or just Crypto?

Yes but they'd all be of the same racial makeup (you're not going to further split hairs on me surely) and not the same as European settlers in that area.

Should I address you as Ms instead? Or just Crypto?

We just established you are one of the moors

We've also established you're on DasDog's hit list ;)

We've also established you're on DasDog's hit list ;)

To you are am Lord and I couldn't care less

Is this possibly another deebot?

Retract that statement. How dare you.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Black man with white Irish wife

Oh the humanity! He should probably have to drink from a separate water fountain too?

What a distasteful thing to say after editing someone's post.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

This whole thread just needs to be nuked....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13 Mac Diarmada

Hysterical posters in this thread. Like fùcking two year olds.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Think V8 just wants to be edgy

Nah. Just wants to pretend racism doesnt exist and pretend Gemmas hatemongering racism is perfectly reasonable.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement