Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭jackboy

people are reporting what she herself is saying yet somehow you think that is a conspiracy against her. If she didnt say these things there would be nothing to report. It is all down to her.

No, you are saying that. I never suggested that there is a conspiracy theory against her.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

jackboy wrote: »
    No, you are saying that. I never suggested that there is a conspiracy theory against her.

oh i see. you are defending her but pretending not too. got you.

oh i see. you are defending her but pretending not too. got you.

No, that is you making stuff up.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,470 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Referencing 1984, but claiming your not suggesting a conspiracy theory....

emm OK....

sydthebeat wrote: »
    Referencing 1984, but claiming your not suggesting a conspiracy theory....

emm OK....

Do you know what a conspiracy theory is? The poster said that he/she wanted to ‘get’ GOD and outlined the actions taken. The poster then said that they knew others who took the same actions. These are facts, unless the poster was lying.

• Advertisement

Do you know what a conspiracy theory is? The poster said that he/she wanted to ‘get’ GOD and outlined the actions taken. The poster then said that they knew others who took the same actions. These are facts, unless the poster was lying.

Some people taking exception to hate speech is not a conspiracy. It is what we should expect in a properly functioning society.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Stephen15 wrote: »
    Gemma actually had a good interview last night with Justin Barrett. Say what you like like about Gemma but Justin Barrett actually seems like an intelligent man and makes some good points.

Ah ya good ould Justin Barrett. Has advocated killing any doctor (that's right, killing them) who performs an abortion and life in prison for any woman who has an abortion. Such a wonderful guy.

You also alluded that the National Party would do well in the next general election. Not a chance in hell lad. To get elected he'd have to do interviews and any journalist worth their salt would get him to say something outrageously racist thereby totally ruining his chances of election.

As regards the ould Gemma. She is free at anytime to setup her own website and bleat away. You tube has terms and conditions. She broke them. It's really not that hard to comprehend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Yes. I would Salvini and Orban are also politicians who's raison detre is based on extreme racist hate. "Preserving nations" is rhetoric designed to demonise and hate. Its vile racist hate.

Well people voted for them so I doubt they care if you think they're racist. Would you consider the Dalai Lama a racist aswell?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Well people voted for them so I doubt they care if you think they're racist. Would you consider the Dalai Lama a racist aswell?

Are you playing whataboutery bingo or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

ollkiller wrote: »
    Ah ya good ould Justin Barrett. Has advocated killing any doctor (that's right, killing them) who performs an abortion and life in prison for any woman who has an abortion. Such a wonderful guy.

You also alluded that the National Party would do well in the next general election. Not a chance in hell lad. To get elected he'd have to do interviews and any journalist worth their salt would get him to say something outrageously racist thereby totally ruining his chances of election.

As regards the ould Gemma. She is free at anytime to setup her own website and bleat away. You tube has terms and conditions. She broke them. It's really not that hard to comprehend.

Justin is going nowhere fast. His cute Patrick Pearse cosplay routine is rather undermined by the hypocrisy and general dislikability of the man. He takes a strong homophobic line, while quite obviously living in the closet, and being as camp as Christmas. His traditional Catholic marriage fell apart, and he had to shift position on divorce (he used to be to the forefront of opposing it's introduction) to sort out his own mess. He's now attempting to expunge the reality of his previous marriage by trying to get an annulment. It wouldn't surprise me if himself and NP deputy honcho James Reynolds were an item. Justin moved up to live a couple of miles from him in Longford.

Waaaay too much baggage for the knuckle-dragger contingent that NP might otherwise appeal to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

You could have said the same about Nazi Germany... The Dalai Lama specifically still supported giving asylum to refugees. The racists only acknowledged half of his point.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

any idea who the thug protecting Gemma is?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

He sounds like he's been on the helium balloons again 1f60e.png1f602.png1f602.png1f602.png.... Tosser!!!

Have to admit it's gas watching her meltdown on twitter and the similiar outpouring of grief by Gemtards on here.

Wonder how long she'll be on Twitter + Face Book...people must of been reporting her anyways

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,398 ✭✭✭✭Say my name

Do people pay her for this?

Is this her way of earning an income?

Are people now watching Gemma instead of Judge Judy?

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Does she have a full time bodyguard? Is this guy paid to protect her?

Where is the money coming from so that she can afford all of this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Three absolute gobsh1tes in that video there, but it's absolutely hilarious to see her sprint off at the end! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,090 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Does she have a full time bodyguard? Is this guy paid to protect her?

Where is the money coming from so that she can afford all of this?

She would have got a few bob off of the indo after she won a court case for unfair dismissal against them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Three absolute gobsh1tes in that video there, but it's absolutely hilarious to see her sprint off at the end! :pac:

In fairness there is reason enough to believe that she might be about to get something thrown at her or receive a slap. It's not like the faith militant don't have precedence.

Seanachai wrote: »
    In fairness there is reason enough to believe that she might be about to get something thrown at her or receive a slap. It's not like the faith militant don't have precedence.

It was her own thug that looked more likely to get physical.

• Advertisement

It was her own thug that looked more likely to get physical.

No more so than your average doorman, he was assertive and doing his job.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

No more so than your average doorman, he was assertive and doing his job.

Looked and sounded like he hadn't a clue what he was doing. Wonder if he has a security licence?

any idea who the thug protecting Gemma is?

He could be an absolute gent for all you know, would you be as quick to label him a thug if he was in a black hoody bashing 'fascists' for the cause?

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

All he's missing is a little microphone that he speaks into in his sleeve.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

For all the giving out about the company and their service, she sure likes using them and wanting to continue using their service.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

He could be an absolute gent for all you know, would you be as quick to label him a thug if he was in a black hoody bashing 'fascists' for the cause?

Oh yeah, pure gent that lad....

https://twitter.com/soundmigration/status/1151180950044323840

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,513 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

I was judging him based on what he said and did. i think that is reasonable.

I think i was pretty spot on when i said he was a thug.

• Advertisement

He is out of line there, from what I'm seeing he's in the position that the building security should be in?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement