Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,421 ✭✭✭ToddyDoody

Gemma's whinging again because youtube have suspended her channel

She got her a*se slapped there ok.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Seanachai wrote: »
    No more so than your average doorman, he was assertive and doing his job.
    He is out of line there, from what I'm seeing he's in the position that the building security should be in?
    He could be an absolute gent for all you know, would you be as quick to label him a thug if he was in a black hoody bashing 'fascists' for the cause?

Still think he was an absolute gent and was only being assertive and doing his job?

what is his job btw? if he is being paid to work as security he doesn't seem to be displaying his licence as he is required to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

Still think he was an absolute gent and was only being assertive and doing his job?

what is his job btw? if he is being paid to work as security he doesn't seem to be displaying his licence as he is required to do.

Fair enough, I was going by the original video, he is crossing the line in the newer videos. I find it strange that he would even be allowed to get into that position though, those three are hardly the security for the building.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

batgoat wrote: »
    You could have said the same about Nazi Germany... The Dalai Lama specifically still supported giving asylum to refugees. The racists only acknowledged half of his point.

He also said refugees should repatriated back to their home countries when they are safe the war in Syria for example is now over so Syrians who came to Europe during the war as refugees should now be returned home.

I also support giving asylum to genuine refugees who are feeing war however the vast majority are not refugees they are asylum seekers who should be deported if they're asylum claims are deemed false.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

Quoting tweets from Mark Malone is as bad as quoting Gemma O'Doherty.

Both are extremists.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 136 ✭✭FartyBlartFast

jackboy wrote: »
    sydthebeat wrote: »
    Referencing 1984, but claiming your not suggesting a conspiracy theory....

emm OK....

Do you know what a conspiracy theory is? The poster said that he/she wanted to ‘get’ GOD and outlined the actions taken. The poster then said that they knew others who took the same actions. These are facts, unless the poster was lying .
    Are you both saying that the poster (and others, if the poster is anything to go by) are conspiring against Gemma, yet there is no conspiracy?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Three absolute gobsh1tes in that video there, but it's absolutely hilarious to see her sprint off at the end! :pac:

In fairness there is reason enough to believe that she might be about to get something thrown at her or receive a slap. It's not like the faith militant don't have precedence.
    I love your reference to a fictional, fanatical religious group in defense of Gemma. It's like an onion of irony with all those layers! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭jackboy

Are you both saying that the poster (and others, if the poster is anything to go by) are conspiring against Gemma, yet there is no conspiracy?

Your twisting things a fair bit there to find an issue. There is a difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory. I never claimed either.

jackboy wrote: »

Your twisting things a fair bit there to find an issue. There is a difference between a conspiracy and a conspiracy theory. I never claimed either.
    Got ya, must have been a misunderstanding. At least we both agree that there is no conspiracy nor conspiracy theory against Gemma O'Doherty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭jackboy

Got ya, must have been a misunderstanding. At least we both agree that there is no conspiracy nor conspiracy theory against Gemma O'Doherty.

Gemma has made a lot of enemies. People with a lot of enemies get attacked by a lot of people. This can have the appearance of a conspiracy, especially to the paranoid.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

n97 mini wrote: »
    Quoting tweets from Mark Malone is as bad as quoting Gemma O'Doherty.

Both are extremists.

Has he misrepresented anything? He doesn't appear to engage in regular hate speech so wouldn't say they're comparable tbh...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Seanachai

I love your reference to a fictional, fanatical religious group in defense of Gemma. It's like an onion of irony with all those layers! :pac:

The 'onion of irony' eh, sounds like a King Crimson song. I still think the anti-fascists display a level of zeal that looks like religious fervour to me, calling right of centre or even centrist people far-right, fascist etc. If I was a public figure and I was ruffling their feathers I'd be conscious of getting a hot drink in the face or worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,124 ✭✭✭joe swanson

So poor Gemma doesn't like being doorstepped.
    The irony

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Hilarious, I just watched one of her videos from yesterday where she was on a megaphone outside google. She was yelling about Google not giving her a reason for being shut down....but then goes on to mention that she was shut down for hate speech.
    That's the reason Gemmers. That's the reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,090 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Hilarious, I just watched one of her videos from yesterday where she was on a megaphone outside google. She was yelling about Google not giving her a reason for being shut down....but then goes on to mention that she was shut down for hate speech.
    That's the reason Gemmers. That's the reason.

Her notion of what constitutes a crowd of "hundreds" is a bit different to the rest of us, it has to be said.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Odhinn wrote: »
    Her notion of what constitutes a crowd of "hundreds" is a bit different to the rest of us, it has to be said.

Same as her idea of being ‘physically assaulted’. It must be something to do with chemtrails, or exposure to transgender staff in Lidl, or somesuch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭Thrashssacre

Justin Barrett seems to be doing a speech outside of google HQ right now. Seems to be a few more about too probably members of his national party.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn II

Rants about Zuckerberg and a YouTube channel that was removed is what I heard when walking by.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Justin Barrett seems to be doing a speech outside of google HQ right now.
    Just what she need's fighting a ' hate speech' ban from YouTube :pac::pac::pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Justin Barrett seems to be doing a speech outside of google HQ right now. Seems to be a few more about too probably members of his national party.

Probably blaming the Soros globalist cultural marxists

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Ireland's homegrown religious nazi nut Justin Barrett preached in a hoarse voice in support of G'OD outside Google HQ this evening.

[HTML][/HTML]
    klaaaz wrote: »
    Ireland's homegrown religious nazi nut Justin Barrett preached in a hoarse voice in support of G'OD outside Google HQ this evening.

I read that the first time as a horse voice. Now have a mental image of him speaking like Mr Ed.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,818 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I’ve just watched a few videos of Gemma outside google and on the street. Who’s the big lad who is standing in the doorway of google and protecting her ?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Probably blaming the Soros globalist cultural marxists

Oh when the cameras are not rolling he will be out and out blaming the Jews.

Imagine what these people say to their own.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Oh when the cameras are not rolling he will be out and out blaming the Jews.

Imagine what these people say to their own.

The mind boggles when you actually consider that. All ranting at each other about Soros, chemtrails, de immigrunts and such like.

A demented fcuking echo chamber for themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The mind boggles when you actually consider that. All ranting at each other about Soros, chemtrails, de immigrunts and such like.

A demented fcuking echo chamber for themselves.

They have their own facebook group but Fiona O'Leary got in.

https://fionaolearyblog.wordpress.com/2019/07/18/exposing-gemmas-closed-facebook-group-meet-the-irish-patriots/

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

IMG-20190720-162812.jpg

Gemma and a troup of fellow lunatics protesting outside Google this afternoon. Never know quite what to make of her, but she seems cracked.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

boombang wrote: »
    IMG-20190720-162812.jpg

Gemma and a troup of fellow lunatics protesting outside Google this afternoon. Never know quite what to make of her, but she seems cracked.

Didn’t quite make her 700 or whatnot desired supporter turnout then? I guess she’ll have to be true to her word and toddle off abroad to continue her fight against corruption with true patriots. 🙄😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Have to laugh at some people using that Russian FaceApp on Gemmaroid :)

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1152553420840230912

EDIT: Sorry thought I'd linked to the picture itself..but its in the hidden text

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement