Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

Smart dust ? He has to be a troll taking the piss out of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,090 ✭✭✭Odhinn

alastair wrote: »
    Didn’t quite make her 700 or whatnot desired supporter turnout then? I guess she’ll have to be true to her word and toddle off abroad to continue her fight against corruption with true patriots. 🙄😂

There are actually thousands there but because chemtrails/5G/LED street lights and the gays, you can't get them to show up in a picture.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

whippet wrote: »
    Smart dust ? He has to be a troll taking the piss out of them?

I don't think he is. His name is Terry Lawton...and he's bonkers.

https://irishelectionliterature.com/2019/05/23/leaflet-from-terry-lawton-independent-rosslare-le19/

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Smart dust wtaf?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Looks like someone has now rumbled Gemma having multiple accounts on Twitter

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1153628258308694016

Like it could be someone actually being a troll, but it's funnier the other way.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

I think you have one of those links wrong boom_bap. it is just the same tweet 3 times.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I think you have one of those links wrong boom_bap. it is just the same tweet 3 times.

I got a bit trigger happy :)

But you have to open the thread and read through the comments :)

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I got a bit trigger happy :)

But you have to open the thread and read through the comments :)

Ah i thought you were trying to include the Bill Clark tweet as well.

I couldn't ruin the punchline in the same post.

I watched another video on her twitter of the signs that have been made and the grammar discussions that have ensued from them. Hilarious.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

The Bill Clark account appears to have legitimately been someone else’s at one point. I wonder if it’s been bequeathed to her by an eager Gemmabot? There’s a fine old strain of ‘It’s the Jews (or ‘J’s’ as Gemma would have it) to blame for everything’ going on with the account anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

alastair wrote: »
    The Bill Clark account appears to have legitimately been someone else’s at one point. I wonder if it’s been bequeathed to her by an eager Gemmabot? There’s a fine old strain of ‘It’s the Jews (or ‘J’s’ as Gemma would have it) to blame for everything’ going on with the account anyway.

They're a delightful bunch of headbangers. The mind boggles that these type of people actually exist.

Fcuking fruitcakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Birneybau wrote: »

I.....ok ..I....

I actually don't know what to say.

Jaysus that google google Google ****e is the cringiest thing I've ever seen

Did I hear that right the employees of google are accessories to murder? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Must be great to have as much free time as these people to waste on this nonsense.

lawlolawl wrote: »
    Must be great to have as much free time as these people to waste on this nonsense.
    It's a nice day for it too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

It's ok to hate both sides

Hate the lgbt people?

klaaaz wrote: »
    Hate the lgbt people?

Well done there....

No the people in the video...both sides of the road

• Advertisement

Well done there....

No the people in the video...both sides of the road

Lgbt people are on one side of the road. You said it was ok to hate the counter protesters from the lgbt community.

Lgbt people are on one side of the road. You said it was ok to hate the counter protesters from the lgbt community.

Why what's your problem? Do you not see anything utterly stupid about the whole thing?

Why what's your problem? Do you not see anything utterly stupid about the whole thing?

The far right crowd hate the lgbt community. A few of the lgbt held a short colourful counter protest but why you condemn them for that?

The far right crowd hate the lgbt community. A few of the lgbt held a short colourful counter protest but why you condemn them for that?

Because now social media is even more full of Gemma.. Gemma needs to be ignored not publicized...

Because now social media is even more full of Gemma.. Gemma needs to be ignored not publicized...

Ignoring them does not always work, the crowd that Gemma mops up are quite gullible and believe anything anyone writes on social media as factual. This breeds further ignorance to let the far right grow even further unchallenged.

Ignoring them does not always work, the crowd that Gemma mops up are quite gullible and believe anything anyone writes on social media as factual. This breeds further ignorance to let the far right grow even further unchallenged.

So that's challenging them is it? Is it not adding to the embarrassment? In fact ignoring them was working...now they're all over social media again..

There is some truth to that.

I don't think we should take her too seriously either though or react.

If you are reacting you aren't in control. The other person is.

I don't think the crowd she ropes in are gullible but they hateful. Something about her resonates with them because they want to believe it.

If you only look at your side you end up not knowing what the enemies game plan is. You can't change their minds but you can monitor them and understand what made them like this.

:)
    There is some truth to that.

I don't think we should take her too seriously either though or react.

If you are reacting you aren't in control. The other person is.

I don't think the crowd she ropes in are gullible but they hateful. Something about her resonates with them because they want to believe it.

If you only look at your side you end up not knowing what the enemies game plan is. You can't change their minds but you can monitor them and understand what made them like this.

The tin whistle guy...the nanotech guy...I actually feel sorry for them

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Jaysus I might turn up for my own Google protest at this stage. Try to get to to make Daydream VR compatible with the Samsung S10 - it's Soros that's preventing it, you know.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

This gave me a good laugh :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement