Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    She must be costing Google a small fortune 5-6 security standing at the entrances. That is assuming it's related to her but they have only been there over the last week or 10 days.

I don't think they're actually security staff. Wouldn't they have to display their licence number of they were? Looks like a bunch of summer interns who drew the short straw.

Overheal wrote: »
    Hey now those are good paying jobs for the economy. Not unlike the security she has retained herself. Or the rent she is paying to live around the corner.

Have to wonder who's backing all this.
    Am I right in thinking that her main residence is Ranelagh? And she's renting in Barrow St to avoid the exhausting commute from Ranelagh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Gemma renting in one of the most expensive places in Dublin, why don't she then take in some of the homeless as she proclaimed to be a voice for them on one of her crazy videos?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

I think all the protesters should be put in a van

• Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

DubInMeath wrote: »
    She should do the evangelical t.v. tour in the U.S. she would make a fortune.

They are more than welcome to her on the understanding that they have to keep her.

They are more than welcome to her on the understanding that they have to keep her.

Certain people are hard to get shut of. A certain other journalist friend of hers said that they would emigrate if the 8th amendment was repealed and we're still stuck with him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,678 ✭✭✭✭banie01

klaaaz wrote: »
    Gemma renting in one of the most expensive places in Dublin, why don't she then take in some of the homeless as she proclaimed to be a voice for them on one of her crazy videos?

Or rent 3 cheaper apartments and have even more homeless under her wing ;)
    Be seen as the great Christian crusader she seems to believe she is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 A Teddy bear

I'm not a fan of Gemma, she comes across as far too dictatorial, (telling people to get rid of their smartphones ffs) but equally the SF/AAA-PBP crew who are obsessed with her are ridiculous, in many ways Gemma's very small number of fans are the way they are because they have been let down badly by the left in this country.

• Registered Users Posts: 201 ✭✭Sir Guy who smiles

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Certain people are hard to get shut of. A certain other journalist friend of hers said that they would emigrate if the 8th amendment was repealed and we're still stuck with him.

Ray Darcy said he would leave the country if Enda Kenny became Taoiseach...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I'm not a fan of Gemma, she comes across as far too dictatorial, (telling people to get rid of their smartphones ffs) but equally the SF/AAA-PBP crew who are obsessed with her are ridiculous, in many ways Gemma's very small number of fans are the way they are because they have been let down badly by the left in this country.

That's nonsense though. The supporters she has are bigots. When you're willing to associate with her and Justin Barrett, then that's a reflection upon you.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

you mean the left that has no control over how the country is run?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

batgoat wrote: »
    When you're willing to associate with her and Justin Barrett, then that's a reflection upon you.

And this guy

https://twitter.com/newsworthy_ie/status/1158728323649982464

Also, is Gemma having a stroke? Serious question.

Black eye and droopy face on the same side.

https://twitter.com/GemmaTranslate/status/1158772178378084352

• Registered Users Posts: 20,978 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

Nonsense

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Yep, the so called left has failed utterly, miserably. They're completely worthless in every way and they know it. They also know that the biggest threat to them is the likes of Gemma and people of that bent. When you have the left fighting on the side of big business you know somethings seriously wrong. The central bank just last week said we are not getting enough migrants to keep wages down
    And the so called left are no where to be seen. In fact they're fighting for exactly that.. More migrants.. To keep wages down. Gemma et al are highlighting this and that's why they hate her so much.

Yep, the so called left has failed utterly, miserably. They're completely worthless in every way and they know it. They also know that the biggest threat to them is the likes of Gemma and people of that bent. When you have the left fighting on the side of big business you know somethings seriously wrong. The central bank just last week said we are not getting enough migrants to keep wages down
    And the so called left are no where to be seen. In fact they're fighting for exactly that.. More migrants.. To keep wages down. Gemma et al are highlighting this and that's why they hate her so much.

about as bad a take as i've seen on this thread. and there have been some absolute doozys.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

They also know that the biggest threat to them is the likes of Gemma and people of that bent.

You should watch one of her latest videos from inside her vehicle. Due to the pathetic numbers of around 20 people in the "mass mobilisation" to support her, she claimed that the men of Ireland have been "deballed", her words!! Found it quite amusing.:D

So all her male supporters on this thread and elsewhere, have you been deballed as you fail to show your face in support of her on the street as ye hide behind your keyboards?

about as bad a take as i've seen on this thread. and there have been some absolute doozys.

Sure buddy, let's see how you get on at the next election.

your mistake is that you think that anybody that opposes a racist must be a leftie. the only things that gemmas opponents have in common is that they are not racists.
    Oh yeah, 1.8%. LOL

your mistake is that you think that anybody that opposes a racist must be a leftie. the only things that gemmas opponents have in common is that they are not racists.
    Oh yeah, 1.8%. LOL

Your big mistake and that of the rabble of pbp sf etc is that you support inward migration which the central bank clearly stated is needed to keep wages down
    Did you get that.. To keep wages down.. The wages of the working class, remember them? The very people the left claim to support

Erm, you do realise that neither Identity Ireland or Gemma and Co got on well in the European elections? You're making it sound like they're making gains but really they're not.... So buddy, the far right are making no gains here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

The idea that the likes acl or Justin Barretts fascist party getting a seat is laughable.

Erm, you do realise that neither Identity Ireland or Gemma and Co got on well in the European elections? You're making it sound like they're making gains but really they're not.... So buddy, the far right are making no gains here.

Sure buddy

Your big mistake and that of the rabble of pbp sf etc is that you support inward migration which the central bank clearly stated is needed to keep wages down
    Did you get that.. To keep wages down.. The wages of the working class, remember them? The very people the left claim to support

I have absolutely nothing in common with PBP or SF. I dont suppose you have a source for that central bank quote?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Gemma's very small number of fans are the way they are because they have been let down badly by the left in this country.
    :confused:

Yeah I don't think we owe these people anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,561 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Their biggest threat is Gemma? Yeah, she sure puts the 'mental' in monumental threat.

Sure buddy

You're making a claim which you clearly can't back up...

I have absolutely nothing in common with PBP or SF. I dont suppose you have a source for that central bank quote?

https://m.independent.ie/business/jobs/not-enough-migrants-arriving-to-keep-pay-down-central-bank-38356212.html

You're making a claim which you clearly can't back up...

What claim did I make?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭circadian

Eddie-Murphy-Is-Not-Sure-About-His-Approval-Head-Nod.gif

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement