Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

john4321 wrote: »
    Just curious Stephen leaving all this hyperbole about the invasion of Europe aside you mentioned in another forum you are interested in a career in bus driving. Would you allow a non national to be your trainer?

Would Stephen disallow foreigners to travel on his bus?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Stephen15 wrote: »
    You clearly do not realise this is not immigration it's an invasion of Europe and an invasion of the west by immigrants who our spineless politicians have invited in. Just admit it you support the great replacement and mass immigration. This is all promised by Mohammed in the Quran it's an act of Jihad happening in front of our own two eyes and no one bats an eyelid.

Just in case anyone is unclear, Stephen is pushing a conspiracy that both the New Zealand Shooter and El Paso shooter were believers in. It has no basis in reality and oddly its biggest fans and proponents tend to be white nationalists.
    Stop bringing up irrelevant stuff from other threads. I have no problem with non nationals as induviduals I already work with them it's government policy I'm agaisnt promoting immigration. Would you work with a Trump or a G'OD supporter?

You're pushing a racist conspiracy theory Stephen... That reflects upon you. You pretty clearly have certain problems with groups who tend to be non white.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,492 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Stop bringing up irrelevant stuff from other threads. I have no problem with non nationals as induviduals I already work with them it's government policy I'm agaisnt promoting immigration. Would you work with a Trump or a G'OD supporter?

So you would happily transport these invaders from location to location to invade everywhere.

WHY ARE YOU HELPING THEM TRAITOR. YOU 5G LOVING TRAITOR. WHERES MY YOUTUBE. DAMN YOU GOOGLE. GANDALF WILL STOP YOU TRAITOR

• Registered Users Posts: 15,070 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

I dont think there is much chance of working beside the 15 G'OD supporters they are usually outside Google every day when i'm at work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

klaaaz wrote: »
    Would Stephen disallow foreigners to travel on his bus?

No I'm not like your types

• Advertisement

john4321 wrote: »
    I dont think there is much chance of working beside the 15 G'OD supporters they are usually outside Google every day when i'm at work.

I haven't been to one of their protests so I can't speak

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Think I will go in one day and show my support. Seems a good friendly crowd. All obviously missing the Ireland we had up to 4 years ago. Might even go on the microphone to vent my frustration at the way certain judges are letting off paedophiles daily in court with either a suspended sentence or a friendly warning

No I'm not like your types

What type is that?

What type is that?

I keep politics out of the workplace

Think I will go in one day and show my support. Seems a good friendly crowd. All obviously missing the Ireland we had up to 4 years ago. Might even go on the microphone to vent my frustration at the way certain judges are letting off paedophiles daily in court with either a suspended sentence or a friendly warning

Bring your crucifix and a copy of the bible, it's mandatory. (know your holy hymns too!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

I don't think paedophile priests were free to do as they pleased up to four years ago, bud

You'll have to expand on these judges who are letting paedophiles (presumably non-Catholic Church ones - the Church ones being the good kind) off "on a daily basis" - any names, or is it just yourself going mad?

The marriage bar was abolished in 1973, homosexuality was decriminalised in 1993 (that's the sex part, do you go all squeamish thinking about a man sticking his penis up another man's bum, or perhaps it secretly makes you aroused?) and divorce was legalised in 1995

The vast majority of public opinion had swung behind abolishing the 8th amendment in 2012 and Irish women have had the right to an abortion since 1992

The Ireland people like you long for hasn't actually existed for many decades, and it was shlt

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭hill16bhoy

That must be hard to do for a professional forum racist troll?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,636 ✭✭✭feargale

Infini wrote: »
    Someone able to ring Dundrum Mental Asylumn let em know they got an escapee? :D

Dundrum Mental Asylum houses people who have used or attempted violence against themselves or others. There is no evidence that this woman belongs to that category. Can you not show the elementary respect that is everybody's due to those with whom you vehemently disagree?

Bring your crucifix and a copy of the bible, it's mandatory. (know your holy hymns too!)
    Wear a crucifix always. But have no bible. Know all the hymns from school as well. Thanks for your advice. Maybe see you there pal. !

hill16bhoy wrote: »

I don't think paedophile priests were free to do as they pleased up to four years ago, bud

You'll have to expand on these judges who are letting paedophiles (presumably non-Catholic Church ones - the Church ones being the good kind) off "on a daily basis" - any names, or is it just yourself going mad?

The marriage bar was abolished in 1973, homosexuality was decriminalised in 1993 (that's the sex part, do you go all squeamish thinking about a man sticking his penis up another man's bum, or perhaps it secretly makes you aroused?) and divorce was legalised in 1995

The vast majority of public opinion had swung behind abolishing the 8th amendment in 2012 and Irish women have had the right to an abortion since 1992

The Ireland people like you long for hasn't actually existed for many decades, and it was shlt
    Fine for me pal. Up to 4 years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

hill16bhoy wrote: »
    That must be hard to do for a professional forum racist troll?

@hill16bhoy - if you have a problem with another poster’s bona fides, use Report Post. Do not comment in thread.

dudara

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Ah of course. They’re only longing back for romantic Ireland. The good old days before the satanic NWO such as google pushed their agenda here.

I miss the good old days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

batgoat wrote: »
    Erm yes she does. Eg using a picture of school children as part of racist propaganda.... So that's both targeting people and rather racist.. She also regularly attempts to legally target people who call her out, she loves to try to silence people which is ironic. So Harvey, don't attempt to lie about the behaviour she engages in.

You clearly do not realise this is not immigration it's an invasion of Europe and an invasion of the west by immigrants who our spineless politicians have invited in. Just admit it you support the great replacement and mass immigration. This is all promised by Mohammed in the Quran it's an act of Jihad happening in front of our own two eyes and no one bats an eyelid.
    You sound like one of those mass murderers.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'd love to know what coffee she drinks. She talks of not using any chains for coffee because they are rabble rabbble rabbbble not Irish.
    I'd love to know what delicious Irish coffee beans she uses.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

With the rascist sh1te you post , thats a smart move.

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'd love to know what coffee she drinks. She talks of not using any chains for coffee because they are rabble rabbble rabbbble not Irish.
    I'd love to know what delicious Irish coffee beans she uses.

Only the finest wicklow grown coffee handpicked by rosy cheeked cailins when they're not busy dancing at crossroads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

I've only watched a couple of videos of this one shouting at Gardai outside Google.

Lads, did she take a bad knock to the head or something? She sounds a bit "special".

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Overheal wrote: »
    Don’t forget that mad lad going on about 5G and Skynet

And smart dust

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 32,553 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

And smart dust
    I dread to ask....

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

And smart dust

ok, i'll bite. Smart dust?

ETA. I decided to google it. I'm really sorry i did.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

ok, i'll bite. Smart dust?

PCP mate.

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭WomanSkirtFan8

osarusan wrote: »
    Compared to Rowan Croft, who seems to be more organised and driven by monetising his stuff through manipulating the gullible, Gemma just comes across as having something wrong with her.

There's a desperate need for validation or something.

i'd put it down solely to pure attention-seeking and nothing more. Very sad and tragic really.:(

She doesn't target people she targets the pushing of ideologies IE transgender on children. She doesn't target people because of her race she targets the pushing of mass immigration in Irish society. We've had this conversation before.

Yes we have. And when we highlighted her racist transphobic targeting all you can say is "yeah right buddy"

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

lawlolawl wrote: »
    I've only watched a couple of videos of this one shouting at Gardai outside Google.

Lads, did she take a bad knock to the head or something? She sounds a bit "special".

Looks a bit, err, off, too. Bruise under her eye and her face is losing mobility on the same side side.

https://twitter.com/GemmaTranslate/status/1158772178378084352

Jesus Christ mate calm down. Get off social media and go out for a walk or something. Lovely day out there. Lighten up a bit. Things are not as bad as some people would have you believe. That sort of manic self poisoning won't do your mental health any good.

Things are ok! Enjoy your life a bit.

• Advertisement

They are spraying smart dust on us!!
    The Nal wrote: »

Using the chentrails as a part of this, they're blocking out the Sun, they're turning the atmosphere into a plasma which acts as a conductive medium to transmit their 5g signals through the cloud just like a determinator, the skynet, everything thats going to be blocked out, the sun is going to be blocked out and everything is going to be stored in the cloud, and google is going to be harnessing all this information in the lifetime, its science fiction, its even hard to explain, they are spraying smart dust on us little tiny little sensors that are in us all. I dont have the technology to find the stuff. Its laboratory stuff that we dont have the access to. I was dont know anybody with a microscope that can see the stuff but we're all breathing this in. Its in the air. Lots of people in America have had tests. And they have seen it in their blood little tiny little silver sensors. They want it everywhere. They want everyone to.be coominicating through these sensors and reporting back to the cloud, the 5g internet

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement