Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,783 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

They are spraying smart dust on us!!

One of the craziest videos I've ever seen. And I've seen two girls, one cup.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Stephen15 wrote: »
    You clearly do not realise this is not immigration it's an invasion of Europe and an invasion of the west by immigrants who our spineless politicians have invited in. Just admit it you support the great replacement and mass immigration. This is all promised by Mohammed in the Quran it's an act of Jihad happening in front of our own two eyes and no one bats an eyelid.

Inshallah brother. Another blessed morning here in Dubai. Please sit and lets discuss these issues

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

They are spraying smart dust on us!!

Using the chentrails as a part of this, they're blocking out the Sun, they're turning the atmosphere into a plasma which acts as a conductive medium to transmit their 5g signals through the cloud just like a determinator, the skynet, everything thats going to be blocked out, the sun is going to be blocked out and everything is going to be stored in the cloud, and google is going to be harnessing all this information in the lifetime, its science fiction, its even hard to explain, they are spraying smart dust on us little tiny little sensors that are in us all. I dont have the technology to find the stuff. Its laboratory stuff that we dont have the access to. I was dont know anybody with a microscope that can see the stuff but we're all breathing this in. Its in the air. Lots of people in America have had tests. And they have seen it in their blood little tiny little silver sensors. They want it everywhere. They want everyone to.be coominicating through these sensors and reporting back to the cloud, the 5g internet
    Wow...that is a lot...
    The video is genuinely hilarious...his take on "the cloud" is rather amazing!

What is that guys name? I want to hear more from him.

The last last line on the video is "these sensors and reporting back to the cloud, the 5g internet of things".

He has absolutely no idea what the cloud or the internet of things is. Literally not a clue. Hes like a granny buying an ipad for her grandchild and asking for "wun of dem little tings with the google on it".

• Registered Users Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I'd love to know what coffee she drinks. She talks of not using any chains for coffee because they are rabble rabbble rabbbble not Irish.
    I'd love to know what delicious Irish coffee beans she uses.

Hydroponic grown coffee from the vaults of the local cathedral!
    Tis grown in the light of the Lord(or a stained glass window) in a bath of holy water!
    Lovingly tended to by racially pure priests!
    And lovingly roasted in an oven that approximates the 9th circle of Hell ;)

Must be a right kick in the balls to Gem and her ilk actually that there is a non European pope!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,799 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

“Ah a fresh cup of Joe from the finest Arabica ahhh shhhhh”

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Nal wrote: »
    What is that guys name? I want to hear more from him.

The last last line on the video is "these sensors and reporting back to the cloud, the 5g internet of things".

He has absolutely no idea what the cloud or the internet of things is. Literally not a clue. Hes like a granny buying an ipad for her grandchild and asking for "wun of dem little tings with the google on it".

Terry Lawton

Climatechangeagenda.com

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

Terry Lawton

Climatechangeagenda.com

I had a brief look at the site. It's actually demented that someone would believe any of that stuff, never mind dedicate a bloody site to it.

'2018 THE YEAR OF THE FLU – You are being sprayed with live viruses and brain altering vaccines 30/1/18'

Mental.

Now shes agreeing that calling Irish people of Chinese decent "THAT migrant" is "right".

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1159458274045038592

Now shes agreeing that calling Irish people of Chinese decent "THAT migrant" is "right".

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1159458274045038592
    I love how Hazel Chu has changed her twitter bio to "THAT migrant"

Really scumbag thing to say but I would expect no less from Gemma and the Gemmaroids (worst band name ever)

• Advertisement

gmisk wrote: »
    I love how Hazel Chu has changed her twitter bio to "THAT migrant"

Really scumbag thing to say but I would expect no less from Gemma and the Gemmaroids (worst band name ever)

"That migrant, the first ever migrant Chinese woman ever voted in".

Born in Ireland and brought up in Firhouse. Elected by a huge margin (first elected) on the same day Gems got a humiliating 1.8%. lol. Parents worked their arse off in kitchens in the 70s before opening up their own restaurant in Monkstown that employs loads of Irish people. Has done for decades.

Couldn't make it up.

Born in Ireland and brought up in Firhouse. Parents worked their tits off in Chinese kitchens in the 70s before opening up their own restaurant in Monkstown that employs loads of Irish people. Has done fore decades.

Couldn't make it up.
    She is a globalist shill! Her and her parents were just playing the long game...:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

gmisk wrote: »
    Gemma and the Gemmaroids (worst band name ever)
    Not so sure about that ...think it has a ring to it.:p

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

Not so sure about that ...think it has a ring to it.:p
    The songs would be an annoying repetitive drone though...

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Born in Ireland and brought up in Firhouse. Elected by a huge margin (first elected) on the same day Gems got a humiliating 1.8%. lol. Parents worked their arse off in kitchens in the 70s before opening up their own restaurant in Monkstown that employs loads of Irish people. Has done for decades.

Couldn't make it up.

That's it in a nutshell.

So to summarize for Harvey Weinstein and Stephen15 and all you others. The above is how they attack Irish people. Because Hazel is irish. Why do they attack? Easy.

They are people who are pissed off with their own life. But instead of doing anything to better their own existence which would require doing work they instead blame someone else. See it's easy to blame someone else as you then don't have to look at yourself and realize it's your own fault for your own existence. And tie it up in great replacement, they took ur joooobbsss blah de blah de blah.

ollkiller wrote: »
    That's it in a nutshell.

So to summarize for Harvey Weinstein and Stephen15 and all you others. The above is how they attack Irish people. Because Hazel is irish. Why do they attack? Easy.

They are people who are pissed off with their own life. But instead of doing anything to better their own existence which would require doing work they instead blame someone else. See it's easy to blame someone else as you then don't have to look at yourself and realize it's your own fault for your own existence. And tie it up in great replacement, they took ur joooobbsss blah de blah de blah.

They dont just blame someone else. They blame other people because of their different skin colour, ethnicity, nationality, sexusl orientation, gender identity. Its a hate filled bigoted agenda.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

They dont just blame someone else. They blame other people because of their different skin colour, ethnicity, nationality, sexusl orientation, gender identity. Its a hate filled bigoted agenda.

Oh i get ya. Anything that's different is rife for blaming. They want their nice white catholic country back. Oh the poor diddums.

ollkiller wrote: »
    Oh i get ya. Anything that's different is rife for blaming. They want their nice white catholic country back. Oh the poor diddums.

They want Ireland to go back to the theocratic 1930s to 1980s and then have the nerve to complain about Sharia Law coming in here.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

They want Ireland to go back to the theocratic 1930s to 1980s and then have the nerve to complain about Sharia Law coming in here.

Well I'd rather go back to the 1980s than go back to the 1500s. I don't see see how wanting a predominantly homogenous society is a backward view personally I wouldn't consider Japan or South Korea backward in fact far from it and probably decades ahead of us in the west and yet they have a predominantly homengous society which has dim of immigration.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Japanese are bringing in 450,000 due to a pension crisis.

Also why do you believe the same nonsense mass murderers do Stephen?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Well I'd rather go back to the 1980s than go back to the 1500s. I don't see see how wanting a predominantly homogenous society is a backward view personally I wouldn't consider Japan or South Korea backward in fact far from it and probably decades ahead of us in the west and yet they have a predominantly homengous society which has dim of immigration.

Hey Stephen, you haven't addressed the fact your pushing a conspiracy theory used by spree killers.

batgoat wrote: »
    Hey Stephen, you haven't addressed the fact your pushing a conspiracy theory used by spree killers.

A lot of it's not a conspiracy theory though it's written in the Quran

A lot of it's not a conspiracy theory though it's written in the Quran

The Great Replacement conspiracy theory is written into the Quran... :confused: You hold atrocious views in relation to race. You believe in a baseless and rather racist conspiracy theory, you're pushing less than a week after a guy murdered a load of hispanics and included 'the great replacement' in his manifesto...

batgoat wrote: »
    The Great Replacement conspiracy theory is written into the Quran... :confused: You hold atrocious views in relation to race. You believe in a baseless and rather racist conspiracy theory, you're pushing less than a week after a guy murdered a load of hispanic and included 'the great replacement' in his manifesto...

Don't you think you think your being a bit hypocritical. I'm sure you'd be the first to say that all Muslims are not terrorists which I accept but you'd tarnish people with right wing with the same brush as extremists. I honestly don't know anything abou the guys views.

Call it what you like the great replacement is just one name you can also call it replacement migration or changing demographics. The fact is the demographics are changing and I don't agree with that's all I'm. The beliefs in the Quran promise that Islam will govern the world one of the suggested means of Jihad to achieve this is through changing the demographics for Islam so as there is an Islamic majority worldwide.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

LMAAAAAAAOOOO

The great replacement theory is in the quran lads. But its all masterminded by the jews. But dont forget the real enemy - google

• Registered Users Posts: 16,742 ✭✭✭✭banie01

I dunno if Jesus Christ is the appropriate epithet to describe a shocked laugh at sheer mentalness of the great replacement theory being in the Quran...

The level of sheer wanton suspension of belief by the followers of Gemma is actually astounding!

• Registered Users Posts: 82,799 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

So did Gemma just blast someone for playing the victim?

Oh to have G O’D complex.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Don't you think you think your being a bit hypocritical. I'm sure you'd be the first to say that all Muslims are not terrorists which I accept but you'd tarnish people with right wing with the same brush as extremists. I honestly don't know anything abou the guys views.

Call it what you like the great replacement is just one name you can also call it replacement migration or changing demographics. The fact is the demographics are changing and I don't agree with that's all I'm. The beliefs in the Quran promise that Islam will govern the world one of the suggested means of Jihad to achieve this is through changing the demographics for Islam so as there is an Islamic majority worldwide.

Tell us the truth - do you believe in the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan?

Tell us the truth - do you believe in the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan?

I don't even know what you are talking about. I've heard of the Kalergi plan but don't know what it is or what it states

• Advertisement

I don't even know what you are talking about. I've heard of the Kalergi plan but don't know what it is or what it states

You're referencing 'The Great Replacement', so I'm doubtful that you're oblivious to other such conspiracies.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement