Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Wow just when you thought it couldn't get any stupider.. Harvey you really knock it out of the park.

You believe what mass murderers believe.

Expand please. The document clearly states that Ireland is dependent on immigration to replace the declining population.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,380 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Expand please. The document clearly states that Ireland is dependent on immigration to replace the declining population.

We are dependent on a massive net import of bananas to satisfy our desire to eat bananas.
    That's a big step from saying there is a plan to replace all foodstuffs with bananas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

New document on Apartment size guidelines by housing minister Murphy

2.10 With natural growth in the population now at less than replacement level and a growing dependency rate, whereby the proportion of older people and children combined is increasing relative to the size of the labour force, it is clear that Ireland is now dependent on net in-migration to sustain population and employment growth and this is projected to continue.

So our housing minister states that we need immigration to replace the population. Is Eoghan Murphy a Nazi conspiracy theorist now?

Perhaps you should retract your statement that 'the great replacement' is a far right conspiracy theory seeing as it is acknowledged by our own govt as a necessary strategy to offset declining birthrates.

https://www.housing.gov.ie/sites/default/files/publications/files/design_standards_for_new_apartments_-_guidelines_for_planning_authorities_2018.pdf

I await your attempt at mental gymnastics and twisting of the truth in order to maintain your position

From Wikipedia, this is the definition of the great replacement.. So nope, still a conspiracy theory. Saying we rely on immigrants does not equate to the below conspiracy theory. So nothing to apologise for and it would appear you are engaging in mental gymnastics.
    The Great Replacement (French: grand remplacement), also known as replacement theory,[1] is a white nationalist right-wing conspiracy theory[2][3][4] which states that, with the complicity of "replacist" elites,[a] the white French population—as well as white European population in Europe at large—is being progressively replaced with non-European peoples—specifically Arab, Berber and Sub-Saharan Muslim populations from Africa and the Middle East—through mass migration, demographic growth and a European drop in the birth rate.[5][2]

batgoat wrote: »
    From Wikipedia, this is the definition of the great replacement.. So nope, still a conspiracy theory. Saying we rely on immigrants does not equate to the below conspiracy theory. So nothing to apologise for.

Wikipedia? Give me a break.

The concern is that indeginous people's are being replaced with non indeginous peoples.. This is happening and not only is it happening it is clearly stated as a strategy by this Govt.

But you are so unconscionably dishonest that you engage in such a deep level of denial and refusal to acknowledge facts.. Its pathetic

And why are you so dishonest? Because you have a dog in this fight.. You are involved. But again you're so dishonest you will not reveal the fact that you are a member of a political party or ngo with their hands in the greasy till.

Wikipedia? Give me a break.

The concern is that indeginous people's are being replaced with non indeginous peoples.. This is happening and not only is it happening it is clearly stated as a strategy by this Govt.

But you are so unconscionably dishonest that you engage in such a deep level of denial and refusal to acknowledge facts.. Its pathetic

And why are you so dishonest? Because you have a dog in this fight.. You are involved. But again you're so dishonest you will not reveal the fact that you are a member of a political party or ngo.

Here's the new york times describing the theory. It's the same theory numerous spree killers subscribe to. So my definition is accurate. So nothing to apologise for Harvey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/06/us/politics/grand-replacement-explainer.html

FYI, not a member of an NGO or a political party.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Wow just when you thought it couldn't get any stupider.. Harvey you really knock it out of the park.

You believe what mass murderers believe.

Your continuing to debase yourself here. You believe what mass murderers believe.

batgoat wrote: »
    Here's the new york times describing the theory. It's the same theory numerous spree killers subscribe to. So my definition is accurate. So nothing to apologise for Harvey.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/08/06/us/politics/grand-replacement-explainer.html

FYI, not a member of an NGO or a political party.

The nyt is about as biased as one can get. You disregard any and all information that comes from what you describe as 'right wing' sources and then you present an avowedly left wing source as somehow objective?

Your continuing to debase yourself here. You believe what mass murderers believe.

Really bottom of the barrel stuff there.

Many Muslims believe that homosexuality is an abomination.. Are they the same as the pulse nightclub mass murderer?

The nyt is about as biased as one can get. You disregard any and all information that comes from what you describe as 'right wing' sources and then you present an avowedly left wing source as somehow objective?

Okay so you're pretending the conspiracy theory that is very real doesn't exist? Christ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Congrats on turning this thread into another one on immigration and yada f*cking yada f*cking yada.
    I'm hear to read and discuss Gemma and her shenanigans not the dissection of government documents and international news paper articles.

Really bottom of the barrel stuff there.

Many Muslims believe that homosexuality is an abomination.. Are they the same as the pulse nightclub mass murderer?

You believe in a conspiracy spread by extremists. You yourself are an extremist. You believe what mass murderers believe.

No amount of what about will change that you have extremist beliefs. You are no better than Muslim extremist.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Here's a right wing source on it

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/08/05/analysis-great-replacement-conspiracy-theory-has-inspired-white/

It's really not bottom of the barrel stuff here. Yourself and Stephen are pedalling far right racist white and christian supremacist theories that have been inspired numerous mass murders in the last 10 or so years.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

You believe in a conspiracy spread by extremists. You yourself are an extremist. You believe what mass murderers believe.

No amount of what about will change that you have extremist beliefs. You are no better than Muslim extremist.

Lmao

Projection again..

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Congrats on turning this thread into another one on immigration and yada f*cking yada f*cking yada.
    I'm hear to read and discuss Gemma and her shenanigans not the dissection of government documents and international news paper articles.

To be fair Gemma is a huge part of this far right radicalisation that is going on here in Ireland. Lots of people going on about Lisa Smith being radicalised but very little commentary on what radicalised Gemma.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

Lmao

Projection again..

just accept who you are … find solace in your own beliefs but please not expect to be able to justify them to rational people

• Registered Users Posts: 32,553 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

The Nal wrote: »
    That voice.....jesus wept.....it would be far more effective than water boarding as a torture technique.

Her understanding of time is amazing lol

your sitting here wasting tax payers money!!!.....do you pay Tax Gemma? Whats your job these days?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

To be fair Gemma is a huge part of this far right radicalisation that is going on here in Ireland. Lots of people going on about Lisa Smith being radicalised but very little commentary on what radicalised Gemma.

Nothing radicalised her, she is jumping on a bandwagon and throwing out mad sh*t because it gets her clicks, likes, thanks, following and her bills paid.

whippet wrote: »
    just accept who you are … find solace in your own beliefs but please not expect to be able to justify them to rational people

Whippet my cue over replacement migration is coming from housing minister Eoghan Murphy.. I suggest you take up your concerns with him as I'm sure you're horrified that a govt minister is perpetuating and indeed enacting the very conspiracies that mass murderers subscribe to.

In fact if any of you have any integrity you will email him with your concerns.. You should confirm here that you have contacted him, perhaps with some evidence. Then we will know you're serious about your issues.

The minister is not. You are.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭circadian

Whippet my cue over replacement migration is coming from housing minister Eoghan Murphy.. I suggest you take up your concerns with him as I'm sure you're horrified that a govt minister is perpetuating and indeed enacting the very conspiracies that mass murderers subscribe to.

In fact if any of you have any integrity you will email him with your concerns.. You should confirm here that you have contacted him, perhaps with some evidence. Then we will know you're serious about your issues.

Why don't you do it?

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭ollkiller

That Stefan Molyneux is some thick. If you employ the same reasoning that he and Gemma take in insinuating that Hazel Chu is not Irish then Paul McGrath, Phil Lynott and Ruth Negga are not Irish either.

The mind really does boggle how people can be so insanely stupid. It's 101 racism and thankfully the overwhelming majority of Irish people see this minority of people for what they are. Bottom feeders.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,682 ✭✭✭whippet

What are you on about ... I haven’t expressed any views on the issue what so ever.

I just said to you that you shouldn’t expect rational people to agree with your beliefs

You seem to be answering questions you haven’t been asked and refusing to answer questions you have been asked ... classic numptyism

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Every single country in the first world with an ageing population that is not replacing with a required birth rate needs immigration. This is not a new phenomenon. Without it you get an economy headed for recession.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

ollkiller wrote: »
    That Stefan Molyneux is some thick. If you employ the same reasoning that he and Gemma take in insinuating that Hazel Chu is not Irish then Paul McGrath, Phil Lynott and Ruth Negga are not Irish either.

The mind really does boggle how people can be so insanely stupid. It's 101 racism and thankfully the overwhelming majority of Irish people see this minority of people for what they are. Bottom feeders.

If she continues down this more blatantly xenophobic/racist route then its a good thing in my opinion. It really highlights the hate and stupidity. Stopping their own "movement" dead in its tracks. A lot of people are on board to a certain level and then jump off the train which is what we're seeing.

The two mainstays outside google are that toxic looking oul one and the oul fella going on about kids genitals.

If Gemtrails was ever in a position of debate that tweet from yesterday is fairly indefensible or at the very least, she would made to explain her stance by any experienced interviewer or politician and unravel herself trying to exlpain.

Hazel is more than strong enough to handle nonsense from these idiots too.

This is why Id be against a counter protest like tomorrow. These people are too stupid not to self destruct. Let them do so by themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Stephen15 wrote: »
    In some ways Sweden would be more socially advanced than Ireland. I never said Sweden was a third world country but parts of it are ghettos with large third world immigrant populations and high crime rates. Malmo for example.
    you don’t have to say it: Sweden IS a third world country by the very definition.
    Look at the countries with the highest crimes what do they all have in common they are all third world countries

In fact several first and second world countries have higher crime rates than Ireland, and more third world countries than not have lower rates than Ireland. So I don’t see that your generalization works.
    Well countries such as Sweden have had to invest in intergration programs and language classes for third world immigrants in order for immigrants to culturally assimilate. I also don't like the idea of Irish girls getting raped by immigrants like what has happened in Germany, Sweden and the UK
    again Sweden is itself a third world country.

Only a tiny bit of Turkey is in Europe it's mostly an Asian country.
    why are you so dead set on excluding Turkey in your calculus? I wonder.
    I would personally restrict the definition to first world Europe which would be the present day EU countries plus Switzerland and Norway.
    again you’re wildly conflating terms.
    While the European countries you outline are as you mention culturally dissimilar to Ireland they are still closer than India, Pakistan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, China etc. I would not regard South Africa as a first world country at all

You would regard Chinese culture more similar than South Africa? The mind boggles. As for Indians I encounter many in academia and they seem perfectly compatible with our otherworldly culture.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Man, what is it about Gemma that attracts stupid people. Swear none of the people you see are doctors or academics. Its Always some dole-pushing ‘COME HEOOORE’ type. I’d rather keep my migrant friends than those subhumans outside google HQ

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Nothing radicalised her, she is jumping on a bandwagon and throwing out mad sh*t because it gets her clicks, likes, thanks, following and her bills paid.

Hmmmmm. I dunno. Not convinced but definitely she is a radicalising force. It amazes me that you always hear so much about Islamic radicalisatiom but very little about far right extreme racist radicalisation.

Terry Pratchet

If she continues down this more blatantly xenophobic/racist route then its a good thing in my opinion. It really highlights the hate and stupidity. Stopping their own "movement" dead in its tracks. A lot of people are on board to a certain level and then jump off the train which is what we're seeing.

The two mainstays outside google are that toxic looking oul one and the oul fella going on about kids genitals.

If Gemtrails was ever in a position of debate that tweet from yesterday is fairly indefensible or at the very least, she would made to explain her stance by any experienced interviewer or politician and unravel herself trying to exlpain.

Hazel is more than strong enough to handle nonsense from these idiots too.

This is why Id be against a counter protest like tomorrow. These people are too stupid not to self destruct. Let them do so by themselves.

I have a feeling she is trying to bet banned off twitter so she can martyr heeself for more publicity

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,571 ✭✭✭✭For Forks Sake

Sinead McSweeny that's she's having a cut at there only buried her husband a couple of weeks ago, I doubt she gives a sh1t what mad conspiracy Gemtrails thinks she's orchestrating

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement