Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

Birneybau wrote: »
    :pac:
    Yeah he's one of Boards.ie special posters...anything he says is retardedly funny :pac::pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

No but nice diversion.

But you did say this and other such mad word salads right? I mean, that is just mad. Are you Terry Lawton?
    She does a reasonable good job uncovering the evil that control the world. The luciferian worshipping illuminati that operate in the shadows use the mass produced mainstream media to manipulate and brainwash the masses. From creating wars and social unrest around the world, our perceptions are distorted through the mainstream media. Also their control of the financial system allows them to take wealth from the bottom and move it up the channel to the top from charging interest on debt. We need more Go'Ds to uncover the real intentions of the evil that oversees us all at the top.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭one world order

Birneybau wrote: »
    But you did say this and other such mad word salads right? I mean, that is just mad. Are you Terry Lawton?

But no I didn't mention nazis. Anything else you would like to tar me with?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,268 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

No, you're doing a good enough job yourself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

You’d have been better off

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

So you don't think there's a Rotschild conspiracy?

Bobblehats wrote: »
    You’d have been better off

Well apologies for bursting the bubble created for you

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

Gemtrails really is nothing but a lunatic scumbag and this thread is quite illuminating, how on earth she has managed to convince anyone of anything is beyond me.

batgoat wrote: »
    So you don't think there's a Rotschild conspiracy?

Rothschilds are part of the equation. At the very top its Lucifer that's pulling the strings. For many atheists and those that subscribe to the worldview created for them, this will be too hard to comprehend unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

The luciferian worshipping illuminati that operate in the shadows use the mass produced mainstream media to manipulate and brainwash the masses. From creating wars and social unrest around the world, our perceptions are distorted through the mainstream media.

PARKLIFE!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭Topgear on Dave

Rothschilds are part of the equation. At the very top its Lucifer that's pulling the strings. For many atheists and those that subscribe to the worldview created for them, this will be too hard to comprehend unfortunately.

If Lucifer and the Rothchilds were really controlling things, Mayo football would have done a deal with them for Sam long ago.

(Dub 2-11, Mayo 0-8 if anyone is interested)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

If Lucifer and the Rothchilds were really controlling things, Mayo football would have done a deal with them for Sam long ago.

(Dub 2-11, Mayo 0-8 if anyone is interested)

COYBIB :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Anyone know the nazis guys name?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

The Nal wrote: »
    Anyone know the nazis guys name?

He's not a Nazi, he's just misunderstood.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Yeah he's one of Boards.ie special posters...anything he says is retardedly funny :pac::pac:

@TheRepentent - Reign it back in please. Play the ball, not the man.

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Zirconia
    Boycott Israeli Goods & Services

PARKLIFE!

Now I can only hear Phil Daniels in full flow when I read that post :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Gemma is typical fascist - a coward and a bully

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

He's not a Nazi, he's just misunderstood.

Well if he is genuine then he did everyone a big favour posing like that. His face is now known and he can be told to f*ck off if he ever turns up to any other events.

I hope he's identified quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

It's always those from the shallowest end of the gene pool that seem to be obsessed with keeping themselves that way.

The McPoyle bloodline has been clean and pure for a thousand years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Bobblehats wrote: »
    You just cropped that to make it look like it’s his arm

1) only people who are a bit fuzzy on the details of where the thumb is and which way the palm points on the human body would think that's the guy with the flag's arm

2) if it was cropped to look like it was his arm, it would be cropping the Nazi salute out of the photo.

Pretty deep cut for some fake news. I think the only people who could be confused into thinking that photo is in content or intent anything other than a close up of the flag man there are gemma's fcuking fruitloop dipsh1ts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Oh looks like Black and Tan Torino, the self-styled "patriot" who swore an oath of allegiance to the Queen of England, was there too. Because of course he was.

The Nal wrote: »

Any photos of him with the crowd over the span of the event or did he just walk up, do a heil Hitler and then walk away?

Any photos of him with the crowd over the span of the event or did he just walk up, do a heil Hitler and then walk away?

12774-TinFoilHat-May-Move02_800x.gif?v=1542393503

• Registered Users Posts: 23,492 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Well if he is genuine then he did everyone a big favour posing like that. His face is now known and he can be told to f*ck off if he ever turns up to any other events.

I hope he's identified quickly.
    If he is identified would you not just sub to his youtube and call him a hero?

12774-TinFoilHat-May-Move02_800x.gif?v=1542393503

I want the guy identified, don't you?
    If he was hanging around the crowd then the chances are someone knows him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I want the guy identified, don't you?
    If he was hanging around the crowd then the chances are someone knows him

Yep, a handful of people who share his general viewpoint. Doubt they're gonna name him.

Isn't it funny how he walks out, seems to be looking for someone in the other crowd, then finds his photographer friend who snaps a picture, then he walks away.
    Watch closely...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/HyperbolicDub?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1160227885417975808&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231160227885417975808

• Registered Users Posts: 3,454 ✭✭✭francois

Isn't it funny how he walks out, seems to be looking for someone in the other crowd, then finds his photographer friend who snaps a picture, then he walks away.
    Watch closely...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/HyperbolicDub?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1160227885417975808&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231160227885417975808

What I find disturbing is all the crisis actors who are obvious alt right plants shouting Nazi scum, in order to discredit the protest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

Pretty much. Obviously some sensible enough well heeled young fella who found the constant nazi refrain slightly irritating and so gave the paparazzi a snapshot in time

People have been doing that that forever; takes my mind back to Bowie’s salute who of course had a Somalian wife. Are people really getting wound up about it? They’ll seize upon anything I suppose well he’s a rock star now ..

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement