Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Rothschilds are part of the equation. At the very top its Lucifer that's pulling the strings. For many atheists and those that subscribe to the worldview created for them, this will be too hard to comprehend unfortunately.

Lies!

It's the Queen herself that is pulling the strings!

new-world-order-pyramid-of-power.jpg

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

False flag nazi salutes by crisis actors. Genius!

I'm not sure even Alex Jones would reach that far but there you are. Great work!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Isn't it funny how he walks out, seems to be looking for someone in the other crowd, then finds his photographer friend who snaps a picture, then he walks away.
    Watch closely...
    https://mobile.twitter.com/HyperbolicDub?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1160227885417975808&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html%231160227885417975808

Didn't take you long to pretend he wasn't really with that group... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

batgoat wrote: »

I hope he was, seems a decent enough egg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Well then, I think we can agree that the most important thing is that this Nazi is identified and exposed. Hopefully he will be crucified by the media, with his face plastered all over the front pages. Perhaps he will even lose his job.
    This is what Nazis deserve right?
    I really hope this guy is identified, for everyone's sake. Lots of people working on it right now it shouldn't be too long.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Yeah he’s with Generation Identity England. He’s not even Irish lol. People found him out on twitter already

• Registered Users Posts: 12,774 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Any photos of him with the crowd over the span of the event or did he just walk up, do a heil Hitler and then walk away?

Nope he was there and got warned by the police afterwards

Why didn't any of the people beside him object?

https://twitter.com/SeriousClits/status/1160231299921186824?s=19

Well then, I think we can agree that the most important thing is that this Nazi is identified and exposed. Hopefully he will be crucified by the media, with his face plastered all over the front pages. Perhaps he will even lose his job.
    This is what Nazis deserve right?
    I really hope this guy is identified, for everyone's sake. Lots of people working on it right now it shouldn't be too long.

You seem to suffer from the most confused perpetual outrage ever...

You seem to suffer from the most confused perpetual outrage ever...

Lmao I love your perpetual projection Bat

sk8erboii wrote: »
    Yeah he’s with Generation Identity England. He’s not even Irish lol. People found him out on twitter already

Ah grand some of the posters wondering who he was can friend him then and share their theories.

• Advertisement

So many jokes about only being allowed out for the weekend running through my head reading some of the posts on here today.

Any links? Let's out this guy

No he’s not I checked that myself. Beanie? He’s a nice boy who just got caught up in the moment

Any links? Let's out this guy

Give it over.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Nice try lads. Doxxing is against forum rules

Bobblehats wrote: »
    Give it over.

Fair enough, I think it's important though to know who the guy is. Don't want people throwing Nazi salutes at patriotic protests and conversely don't want plants doing the same.
    Wasn't intending to dox, just see some visual evidence of any links to GI

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

Once upon a time I didn't know who this lunatic was. I wish I could erase this nutjob from my memory.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Bobblehats wrote: »
    No he’s not I checked that myself. Beanie? He’s a nice boy who just got caught up in the moment

He was on his way to the Cinema and got caught up in the moment....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,307 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

He was on his way to the Cinema and got caught up in the moment....

He was rehearsing for 'Springtime for Hitler'

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Are people actually afraid of the skinny fella that walked up to the front of this protest to do a Nazi salute for the camera? What’s the big deal?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

splinter65 wrote: »
    Are people actually afraid of the skinny fella that walked up to the front of this protest to do a Nazi salute for the camera? What’s the big deal?

Nazi's...

Nazi's...

Do people think he’s going to start building a concentration camp or what is it?
    I’ve watched the short video with him walking from nowhere over on the left of the screen to the front and center of the pro Gemma protestors, waits for a photographer on the pro left side to position his camera, gives a Nazi salute to the camera and wanders back the way he came without a care in the world.
    Surely people don’t think they need to be worried about this guy?!?
    There’s any number of explanations for why he was there but no possible explanation would cause me to be afraid of the little dweeb, please don’t tell me others are afraid? It’s just too silly.
    He’s about to be doxxed on Twitter apparently he’s got previous for this type of thing.

Do people think he’s going to start building a concentration camp or what is it?
    I’ve watched the short video with him walking from nowhere over on the left of the screen to the front and center of the pro Gemma protestors, waits for a photographer on the pro left side to position his camera, gives a Nazi salute to the camera and wanders back the way he came without a care in the world.
    There’s any number of explanations for why he was there but no possible explanation would cause me to be afraid of the little dweeb, please don’t tell me others are afraid? It’s just too silly.
    He’s about to be doxxed on Twitter apparently he’s got previous for this type of thing.

Clearly a set up between him and the photographer, who happens to be a prominent activist. Multiple videos from different sources show this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Clearly a set up between him and the photographer, who happens to be a prominent activist. Multiple videos from different sources show this.

Why would we take your word. Considering you have hateful delusional set of beliefs that mass murderers do?.

Why would we take your word. Considering you have hateful delusional set of beliefs that mass murderers do?.

What hateful delusional set of beliefs do you think I embrace, specifically?
    You don’t have to take anyone’s “word” you can look at the video yourself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,678 ✭✭✭lawlolawl

Unfortunately, these little mutants can get their hands on guns or drive vehicles into crowds of people so we have to take their incel nonsense somewhat seriously now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

Why should anyone take your word. Considering you're simply nuts?

What hateful delusional set of beliefs do you think I embrace, specifically?
    You don’t have to take anyone’s “word” you can look at the video yourself.

Oh I quoted Harvey. Harvey the guy who believes in delusional conspiracy theories based on race hate.

Why should anyone take your word. Considering you're simply nuts?

What have I claimed?. Atleast put a little effort into your nonsense.

• Advertisement

Gonna need proof of that claim. He was with the Gemma folk, none of them seemed to mind the salute.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement