Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,498 ✭✭✭Sweetemotion

What have I claimed?. Atleast put a little effort into your nonsense.

You claim Harvey has a hateful delusion set on beliefs that mass murderers do. Prove it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

batgoat wrote: »
    Gonna need proof of that claim. He was with the Gemma folk, none of them seemed to mind the salute.

What video did you watch batgoat?

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭Lackadaisical

It's absolutely disgusting to see our flag being associated with this vile stuff. We need to take our symbols back, otherwise the tricolour will end up being associated with the extreme right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

What have I claimed?. Atleast put a little effort into your nonsense.

You claim Harvey has a hateful delusion set on beliefs that mass murderers do. Prove it.

Take that up with Harvey.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,695 ✭✭✭King of Kings

Gonna need proof of that claim. He was with the Gemma folk, none of them seemed to mind the salute.

This is where you are wrong

I was there , not part of any group. I was in area for different reasons unrelated to protests.
    He wasnt part of gemmas group. It was staged for the photo.

Your assertions here are pathetic as even me a passer-by could see that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

I was there , not part of any group. I was in area for different reasons unrelated to protests.

bull****

there is multiple videos and photgraphs of him with Gemmas group and making more salutes

and 2 other supporters too doing the same so far, not hard to find on twitter , including the big lump next to him in the adidas jogging suit

also Ive not real this whole thread but

"Harvey Weinstein"

trying too hard there fella

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    bull****

there is multiple videos and photgraphs of him with Gemmas group and making more salutes

and 2 other supporters too doing the same so far, not hard to find on twitter , including the big lump next to him in the adidas jogging suit

also Ive not real this whole thread but

"Harvey Weinstein"

trying too hard there fella

I was there. I wasnt on twitter nor would i be.
    It was staged.

Im not in any group nor do i really care..i was in area on another matter.

I get your stance...defend your position and accept any evidence that supports it

Im only telling the thread what i saw. Whether you believe it or not isnt relevant.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,492 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I love gemma cos she has all the do gooders in a flap.
    It pleases me to see this.

No invested interest at all. Not bias to GemGem and her mob.

It was staged.

I get your stance...defend your position and accept any evidence that supports it

Im only telling the thread what i saw. Whether you believe it or not isnt relevant.

well go on twitter and you will see that the talk of staging has been debunked and also there is photos of 2 other gemmaroids doing the nazi salute , one has been identified and claimed she was dancing and waving

its the usual alt right talk of crisis actors when they cant face the truth . its nuts .

if this one fella out of 3 caught doing nazi salutes yesterday was a plant, surely he would cover his face so that people couldnt identify him as such

but yeah ill believe you just stumbled across this protest and seen the whole thing being staged

again it doesnt explain the other 2 caught doing the same thing

• Advertisement

It was staged.

Also you have gave ZERO background on why you believe it was staged

from what you supposdley stumbled across. at the front of a fairly large ( just under 500 people) counter demo

tell us your full story

pjohnson wrote: »

hahaha

at least make a throaway account before you try to stir up such nonsense you absolute imbecile

*edit* that was in reply to king of kings, the anti abortion, anti LGBT, Gemma lover who just happened to stumble across the prtest yesterday and somehow cut through hundreds of people just in time to see the little nazi sieg heil in time

these folk would be dangerous if they had brains

much like Gemma herself

Muahaha.. You where there for unrelated reasons. Oh boards is always good for a laugh in the morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

One great thing about this is that it exposes how thick Gems supporters are. They can't help themselves. Utter thickos.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Well here's the other one doing the salute as well. Plants everywhere, is it?

https://twitter.com/OrlaGleans/status/1160451160567930880?s=1984

The other guy didn't suddenly appear in the group btw. Here he is in another shot.

https://twitter.com/HyperbolicDub/status/1160278317817352195?s=19

• Registered Users Posts: 23,492 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

The Nal wrote: »
    One great thing about this is that it exposes how thick Gems supporters are. They can't help themselves. Utter thickos.

If they were just honest in their admiration of Hitler/KKK etc. They tie themselves into knots trying to deny it. Be proud of the Nazi's like those men let your true self out. But I suppose they tend to be terrified of things coming out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

If they were just honest in their admiration of Hitler/KKK etc. They tie themselves into knots trying to deny it. Be proud of the Nazi's like those men let your true self out. But I suppose they tend to be terrified of things coming out :pac:

They're not intelligent enough to even admire anyone in that way. Don't underestimate how thick these cretins are. They don't know what they're doing. Like small children.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

A name has been thrown up on twitter, I'm not convinced it is him but if the name is accurate he is definitely a "leading light" of the alt right in this country. I've looked at the photos from yesterday and pictures of the individual named and they are very close.

I took part in the anti hate/ anti racist march yesterday and the vitriol and hatred from the neo Nazis standing outside Google is something to behold first hand. I chatted to some of the Google security guys, they are sick of it, it's costing them a fortune and they are frustrated that the Gardai aren't dealing with these freaks. On the way down to Barrow Street we had residents out chapping us and thanking us. They're sick of the Muppets as well. At this stage it's time for the Gardai and DCC to act and move these wasters on. They have shown their true colours and there is no place on the streets of Dublin for hatred like that.

That was a wind up clearly you'd be a dope not to cop that..

apart from this thread ive little knowledge of her bar her annoying the former garda commissioner...

Muahaha.. You where there for unrelated reasons. Oh boards is always good for a laugh in the morning.

Ok.

• Advertisement

@timberrrrr my post has been deleted and I’ve not been told why but nonetheless in response to you I’m sorry but as usual I’m not making myself clear.
    The point I was trying to make is that if you are of a very definite right leaning and you read a lot of the posts from very definite left leaning posters in these type of threads, that you could easily be persuaded that the left in Ireland wants no restrictions on immigration.
    That’s not the impression I’m getting personally or my personal opinion about all except the very very hard left...and those people are on Twitter etc, not here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

splinter65 wrote: »
    @timberrrrr my post has been deleted and I’ve not been told why but nonetheless in response to you I’m sorry but as usual I’m not making myself clear.
    The point I was trying to make is that if you are of a very definite right leaning and you read a lot of the posts from very definite left leaning posters in these type of threads, that you could easily be persuaded that the left in Ireland wants no restrictions on immigration.
    That’s not the impression I’m getting personally or my personal opinion about all except the very very hard left...and those people are on Twitter etc, not here.

Thanks for the clarification.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

splinter65 wrote: »

I think your post was in the conspiracy theories forum and wasn't deleted. To be honest I have seen very little open all the borders and let everyone in rhetoric on this site.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I think your post was in the conspiracy theories forum and wasn't deleted. To be honest I have seen very little open all the borders and let everyone in rhetoric on this site.

Your dead right Joey I’m in the wrong forum. Time to get a coffee and a bit of toast I think!

The Nal wrote: »
    They're not intelligent enough to even admire anyone in that way. Don't underestimate how thick these cretins are. They don't know what they're doing. Like small children.

A hacker I know went a little bit of the deep end getting into arguments on Twitter etc with these types. Long story short, you would be surprised how easy it is to get into their devices and really see how sad and delusional they are according to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

If she's hacking their devices because she's getting into arguments with them on Twitter, calling them sad and delusional is pot kettle territory.

After reading the Twitter argument about the fella giving the Nazi salute that's spilled over onto this thread, there's a fair few people out there that could do with taking a holiday from their keyboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

The liberal types have exposed themselves badly here. They demonstrate their true loyalty by protesting with rainbow flags (and a conspicuous shortage of Irish ones) in support of the censorship policies of an increasingly political multi-billion dollar tax-dodging corporation.

They clearly are not on the side of the working classes who were powerless until now, and only recently gained some kind of voice for their concerns through internet discussions and online platforms.

Yet the rainbow-flag wavers come out to support the shut-down. It's clear that when push comes to shove they will side with the oligarchs.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Is google dodging taxes or have your elected officials carved out allowances for them? Your ire seems misplaced.

The liberal types have exposed themselves badly here. They demonstrate their true loyalty by protesting with rainbow flags (and a conspicuous shortage of Irish ones) in support of the censorship policies of an increasingly political multi-billion dollar tax-dodging corporation.

They clearly are not on the side of the working classes who were powerless until now, and only recently gained some kind of voice for their concerns through internet discussions and online platforms.

Yet the rainbow-flag wavers come out to support the shut-down. It's clear that when push comes to shove they will side with the oligarchs.

The people are not protesting on Google behalf. They are protesting O'Doherty's racist, homophobic and hateful rhetoric.

Gemma o Doherty wants to use YouTube. She wants to use the corporations services. That's why she's outside Google.

O'Doherty doesn't represent the working class. She represents a corrupt message and wants to use the corporations services.

Your post is laughable.

• Advertisement

If she's hacking their devices because she's getting into arguments with them on Twitter, calling them sad and delusional is pot kettle territory.

After reading the Twitter argument about the fella giving the Nazi salute that's spilled over onto this thread, there's a fair few people out there that could do with taking a holiday from their keyboards.

Not because they were getting into arguments with them but to prove that a person's bias allows them to easily caught out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement