Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Blueshoe wrote: »
    So who is the salute guy ? Not the fat one the main one

Looks like he was a plant. Watch the video & see, it looks staged

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Chu for president I say. That'll teach em

my favourite part of her campaign was the person who markered over the r in 'working for you' on her posters , gave me quite the chuckle.

So who is the salute guy ? Not the fat one the main one

some lad from a hostel leaving the next morning who was offered 50 quid id imagine, that who i'd pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

my favourite part of her campaign was the person who markered over the r in 'working for you' on her posters , gave me quite the chuckle.

Why am i not surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

The Nal wrote: »
    That migrant was just on Today FM. The amount of hate shes received in the last few days is sickening.

Yeah it's disgusting. Shows the "oh Gemma isnt a racist" crap is just lies.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Looks like he was a plant. Watch the video & see, it looks staged

I watched it. Looks dodgy. This guy needs to be found. Otherwise it goes on and on.

In Hong Kong it turns out that triad gang members have been paid to attack protesters while the police walk away. The police have been recorded walking away while a huge group of men in white shirts attack men, women and children who were protesting while they were waiting for a train.
    Kicked lumps out of them and used sticks, clubs etc.
    Really eye opening mini documentuntary .

It's a crazy world.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,707 ✭✭✭Bobblehats

pretty damning, i think the large idiot in the tracksuit with the ireland flag is just joining in for the craic, doesnt look like he even thought about what it meant. Absolutely no surprise that the left love doing this craic, the chap who did the salute is likely not irish and chosen to avoid doxxing.

Yeah that’s fairly damning nice boy my arse I refute that. If it was a ‘genuine’ salute in response to the persistent taunts then cool but that’s slimey altogether! you’d want to have a keen eye but some know who all involved in the operation were:

“Mark Malone is camera man, he's a ngo plant. Eamon Crudden is bald man and leah doherty boy friend. Both of them are enemies of Ireland”

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Gardai were there trying to move them today. Its coming. Could be tomorrow.

As for the "plant".

https://twitter.com/WSMIreland/status/1160914683676827648

• Registered Users Posts: 23,492 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

As for the "plant".

They are all plants. ALL OF THEM

So he’s on the good books again. My god all this to and fro’ing!

• Advertisement

Both sides are parasites. Living off the state. Ie living off my tax euro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

As for the "plant".

The point of a Plant is that they hang around in the oppositions space, thus appearing to be one of them. Thats the whole point

From that video and others, its quite clear that he was waiting for (and coordinating with) one specific individual to take his photo..the same individual who posted the photo to social media which went viral

Its so obviously a set up, denying it only makes you look worse.

And none of those activists, so outraged by this Nazi, seem to be concerned with identifying him. Now isn't that strange?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Yes you and you alone pay for everything in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huV_Z0f7098

I’d wager though one side the common man out earning his crust with hard graft could identify with more.

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Yes you and you alone pay for everything in this country.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huV_Z0f7098

That's right. I contribute towards everything every week. There is a few million more who do the same.
    What a waste of money.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Anyone with a pair of eyes can see from the videos out there that the other so called 'Nazi Saluters' are just waving their hands in the air.Watch the videos, thats all they're doing. The other side are doing it too and a simple screenshot can appear to show them making the salute.

The simple fact is that only one person made an actual Fascist salute..and it looks very much like it was a set up

As for the "plant".

you get the plant to show up an hour before you hold your 'counter demo' and have him chat to a few organisers so you can take more pictures, why are the 'anti' demonstrators there an hour before their own demonstration to take pictures specifically of this lad, like a lot of pictures of him. This response was already planned if they scuppered it, they have maybe 1-2 pics of everyone else , they have 5-6 of this guy before and after to prove 'he was there so its real'

you get the plant to show up an hour before you hold your 'counter demo' and have him chat to a few organisers so you can take more pictures, why are the 'anti' demonstrators there an hour before their own demonstration to take pictures specifically of this lad, like a lot of pictures of him. This response was already planned if they scuppered it, they have maybe 1-2 pics of everyone else , they have 5-6 of this guy before and after to prove 'he was there so its real'
    Maybe they've been planning this for years...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Or maybe, just maybe, he was there with the rest of the lads because he's a gowl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

A pretty big leap to make, it was a Saturday. I know a fair few people who were present and they're employed in full time jobs. I was tempted to go myself. Always comfortably employed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Looks like the #Wickedwitchofthevest has been moved on from Barrow Street....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

The point of a Plant is that they hang around in the oppositions space, thus appearing to be one of them. Thats the whole point

From that video and others, its quite clear that he was waiting for (and coordinating with) one specific individual to take his photo..the same individual who posted the photo to social media which went viral

Its so obviously a set up, denying it only makes you look worse.

Gemma's crowd were denying it too, does it make them look worse? The story seems to have developed as more facts come to light. Initially, it was 'shown' that he was a plant because he was nowhere to be seen before or after the event (so had joined Gemma's crowd just for the photo op and then legged it) but as photos showed that he was around before, and a long time after, the narrative conveniently changed to:

Make up your minds! There's also footage of one of Gemma's crowd denying any knowledge of the guy, but he's seen talking to him at the demonstration.

And none of those activists, so outraged by this Nazi, seem to be concerned with identifying him. Now isn't that strange?

Plenty were trying to identify him, from what I saw anyway. So that's bull anyway.

batgoat wrote: »
    A pretty big leap to make, it was a Saturday. I know a fair few people who were present and they're employed in full time jobs. I was tempted to go myself. Always comfortably employed.

I'm more talking about the backbone of both sides.
    Which side were your friends supporting anyway?

cookie1977 wrote: »

Very good. Do they have any about the "leaders" of the other side too?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

I found the accusation/deflection that the salute guy was a plant pretty hilarious.

What sane person would agree to be photographed making that gesture, in ANY context?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Fragile soul so you are? Former journalist who rants about chemtrails who is followed by Nazis makes for more comedy value tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,561 ✭✭✭jackboy

All this stuff about the so called nazi salute is just nonsense. Either he was a plant or just some clown causing trouble. He didn’t even do the nazi salute properly, maybe intentionally (if that is not giving him too much credit).

The majority on both sides of that street have no interest in debate or doing anything useful for society. It’s all about pretending to be offended so they can roar childish insults at people.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

gandalf wrote: »
    Looks like the #Wickedwitchofthevest has been moved on from Barrow Street....

Classic example of the Soros backed communist powers that run this country squashing the right to protest.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Who? Name them. Like Gemma have they made an absolute show of trying to act like a deranged martyr?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement