Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

Overheal wrote: »
    Who? Name them. Like Gemma have they made an absolute show of trying to act like a deranged martyr?
    Patriot!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Achasanai wrote: »
    Gemma's crowd were denying it too, does it make them look worse? The story seems to have developed as more facts come to light. Initially, it was 'shown' that he was a plant because he was nowhere to be seen before or after the event (so had joined Gemma's crowd just for the photo op and then legged it) but as photos showed that he was around before, and a long time after, the narrative conveniently changed to:

From the video he was clearly coordinating with the photographer..very clearly.
    He follows him through the crowd to position himself in front of the photographer
    He even makes eye contact and then steps back to position the shot.
    Its blatantly obvious but naturally I don't expect any of the compulsive deniers of evidence on this thread to admit that.

What it also shows is that there are many here who are perfectly happy to have these sort of underhanded tactics utilised..which illustrates their total lack of ethics.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,516 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Classic example of the Soros backed communist powers that run this country squashing the right to protest.

More likely, the citizens of the area are fed up of the constant noise and disruption and put in a complaint.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

Classic example of the Soros backed communist powers that run this country squashing the right to protest.

Yeah well the fukers last cheque bounced so I've stopped returning his calls 😉

• Registered Users Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭jam_mac_jam

They are very annoying when they use their whistles and I'm trying to work. I think they have made their point now. Sick of listening to them. Other people live and work around there who have nothing to do with Google.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

I'm beginning to actually realise how gullible many people are that they think Ireland is a communist state.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

batgoat wrote: »
    Fragile soul so you are? Former journalist who rants about chemtrails who is followed by Nazis makes for more comedy value tbh.

I'm a lot of things but fragile isn't one of them. Why mock one set of eejits but let the other set of eejits off the hook.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

I'm beginning to actually realise how gullible many people are that they think Ireland is a communist state.

Crazier still is the belief Soros has been able to fund every conspiracy of the century without the slightest trace of a paper trail

Blueshoe wrote: »
    I'm a lot of things but fragile isn't one of them. Why mock one set of eejits but let the other set of eejits off the hook.
    You'd already done enough today with your cutting wit:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110954693&postcount=1919

cookie1977 wrote: »
    You'd already done enough today with your cutting wit:
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=110954693&postcount=1919

Thanks for noticing. You aren't getting personal enough yet.

• Advertisement

Thanks for noticing. You aren't getting personal enough yet. Go again
    Play the ball, not the man.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Racist!!

On another note. Did you see this?

https://youtu.be/UPLQNUVmq3o

These people left reality behind a long time ago

jesus those people are unhinged.

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Play the ball, not the man.

What are you on about. It's you who is linking to my posts and making smart remarks.

Both sides are eejits. They rely on each other to survive.
    A few weeks work in the bog would sort them out

jesus those people are unhinged.

Total fruitcakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

According to Twitter she is already back in barrow Street....

Crikey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

What are you on about. It's you who is linking to my posts and making smart remarks.

Both sides are eejits. They rely on each other to survive.
    A few weeks work in the bog would sort them out

That's not really true though, one group is engaging in large amounts of hate speech which included targeting primary school children because of their race. And you think those who oppose behaviour like that are comparable?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@Blueshoe @cookie1977 - Stop the bickering. Take it to PM if you want to continue.

dudara

Did Gemma set up another youtube account?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WqX9hyKXhU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

From the video he was clearly coordinating with the photographer..very clearly.
    He follows him through the crowd to position himself in front of the photographer
    He even makes eye contact and then steps back to position the shot.
    Its blatantly obvious but naturally I don't expect any of the compulsive deniers of evidence on this thread to admit that.

What it also shows is that there are many here who are perfectly happy to have these sort of underhanded tactics utilised..which illustrates their total lack of ethics.

All your explanation shows is your willingness to believe the narrative in the video (helpfully explained to you by way of subtitles) which is ironic given Gemma's fans' love of telling everyone else they're sheep buying into whatever lies MSM are selling us.

I have no doubt that the fascist was keen to be shown saluting - it doesn't (necessarily) prove he was a plant.

It's interesting though that Gemma's fans are so willing to explain away everything. This guy's a plant, the other one saluting was just a bit dim and probably didn't know what a fascist salute was. Desperate clutching at straws.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Harvey Weinstein

Achasanai wrote: »
    All your explanation shows is your willingness to believe the narrative in the video (helpfully explained to you by way of subtitles) which is ironic given Gemma's fans' love of telling everyone else they're sheep buying into whatever lies MSM are selling us.

I have no doubt that the fascist was keen to be shown saluting - it doesn't (necessarily) prove he was a plant.

It's interesting though that Gemma's fans are so willing to explain away everything. This guy's a plant, the other one saluting was just a bit dim and probably didn't know what a fascist salute was. Desperate clutching at straws.

Perhaps it is you that have bought into a narrative..

Can you post some video which shows the other guy throwing fascist salutes..not photos but video

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,709 ✭✭✭Augme

Why I want to know is, why are the Nazis so afraid of being called Nazis? It seems slightly odd to me. I'd have thought they be proud of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,492 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Augme wrote: »
    Why I want to know is, why are the Nazis so afraid of being called Nazis? It seems slightly odd to me. I'd have thought they be proud of it.
    They seem to be concerned about political correctness. Which is odd given they normally cry about "PC gone mad". Maybe its the stupidity clause again. They are just too stupid to understand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Anyone got any footage of the Gardaí arriving to get rid of them tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭Acosta

Fieldog wrote: »
    According to Twitter she is already back in barrow Street....

Crikey

I really do feel sorry for anyone that lives within earshot of her wailing through a megaphone. Her voice makes Joan Burton sound like Whitney Houston.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,144 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

More likely, the citizens of the area are fed up of the constant noise and disruption and put in a complaint.

I should have added a /s

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You're not supposed to unfoil their agenda prematurely like that, they need to be able to hide behind euphemisms about the "New Irish" and such.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Achasanai

Perhaps it is you that have bought into a narrative..

Can you post some video which shows the other guy throwing fascist salutes..not photos but video

Why, has there not been a video posted telling you what to think? My post was referring to another poster - one of those 'I'm no fan of Gemma, but ...' who made the point about the other fascist saluter. Funnily enough, you didn't see fit to question his post.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Propaganda. We have seen some examples before in the UK

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/bnp-language-discipline-2005.pdf

And attempts to bring in UK far right propaganda here

https://medium.com/@irexitparody/british-far-right-extremism-manipulating-ireland-1e863cea0267

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Both sides are apparently searching for the identity of this floppy haired Nazi saluter. One side already knows who he is but is pretending otherwise.

Both sides should instead focus their efforts on sites such as jobs.ie or monster.ie. Even LinkedIn would be a start.

parasite
    /ˈparəsʌɪt/
    noun

an organism that lives in or on an organism of another species (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the other's expense.
    a person who habitually relies on or exploits others and gives nothing in return.

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Propaganda. We have seen some examples before in the UK

https://file.wikileaks.org/file/bnp-language-discipline-2005.pdf

And attempts to bring in UK far right propaganda here

https://medium.com/@irexitparody/british-far-right-extremism-manipulating-ireland-1e863cea0267

Im not surprised. Half of that protest were Brits. Torino himself a former british soldier. Irish nationalism lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement