Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Your a racist though Stephen. Not only that you want Ireland to be run by a fascist party. Not only that you have the same ideology of mass murderers.

Your another extremist. Do you think Irish citizens want extremists like yourself near them?.

I'm not a supporter of any ideology. They are my personal opinions which I am stating. I'm not sure how wanting controlled borders and the deportation of criminals is extreme.

tigger123 wrote: »
    What is it do you think they're trying to achieve? Genuine question.

I don't know maybe ask them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Stephen15 wrote: »
    No but I know who her supporters are

People who will believe anything because of racist beliefs?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Your a racist though Stephen. Not only that you want Ireland to be run by a fascist party. Not only that you have the same ideology of mass murderers.

Your another extremist. Do you think Irish citizens want extremists like yourself near them?.

I'm not a supporter of any ideology. They are my personal opinions which I am stating. I'm not sure how wanting controlled borders and the deportation of criminals is extreme.

You are the an extremist though stephen. You have a problem. You do have an ideology. It's quite sickening and it has very little to with borders or immigration.

You are the an extremist though stephen. You have a problem. You do have an ideology. It's quite sickening and it has very little to with borders or immigration.

What ideology are you talking about?

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

Lets be real here. That demonstration shows why fascism will never be a legitimate movement in Ireland. Fascism historically has always been started by the middle class. No exceptions. From Franco, Mussolinni and Hitler it starts with middle class support. As Stephen15 pointed out; None of the ‘Patriots’ were middle class. Torinos on the dole lol

There is a lack of charisma in the ‘Patriots’ group. Most of them looked dodgy and worn down. There wasn’t any style, grace or cohesion. (Hugo Boss to adidas tracksuits. LOL) In all fascist movements, appearance is a crucial tool in appealing to the common folk (Join and you can look like us!). If they want to be taken seriously, they need someone with good generics (Tall, broad shouldered, handsome etc) or atleast someone charismatic to be at the cameras. Justin Barrett (Leprechaun untermensch) is doing their movement a disservice simply by his revolting appearance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

A particularly racist one? You've pushed the great replacement conspiracy, previously referred to people as not Irish etc if they have a different racial background. At this stage, I don't think many would be surprised if you favoured bringing back anti miscegenation laws...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,336 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1161587622483058688

So years before mobile phones were created, the Russians were using 5G in weapons testing....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

You know exactly what I am talking about. You don't see people of a different colour as people.

That's a sorry state to have got yourself in.

In your head you think your against extremism when in reality you are the extremist.

batgoat wrote: »
    A particularly racist one? You've pushed the great replacement conspiracy, previously referred to people as not Irish etc if they have a different racial background. At this stage, I don't think many would be surprised if you favoured bringing back anti miscegenation laws...

There is a replacement. Immigrants generally have bigger families than Irish people. So your saying it's racist to point out the fact that someone is not Irish if I said Donald Trump is not Irish which is a fact does that make me racist?

As for anti miscegenation laws I had to google that one never heard of it before. I never thought we had that here in Ireland so how exactly do I want to bring it back?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,677 ✭✭✭✭banie01

There is a replacement. Immigrants generally have bigger families than Irish people.

It's not all that long ago that this exact line was trotted out by Protestants and Nativists oppressing the Irish in every single Anglophone country in the world, even our own!

We've come a long way, now it's us complaining about the cúnts outbreeding us!

That anyone, particularly someone trying to paint themselves as an Irish "Patriot" would espouse those views against another person is frankly fúcking disgusting!

I've told you before Stephen, your grasp of history is poor.
    Your rush to repeat the mistakes of our oppressors only goes to confirm that view.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

batgoat wrote: »

The "great replacement theory" is a little blurred. It's flawed to think that someone or some people in power want to replace the indigenous population. But it is 100% true that European birth rates are falling and mass immigration from Africa is going to increase drastically to offset this. It is 100% guaranteed.

John Bruton is writing openly about it.

http://johnbruton.com/immigration-from-africa-is-inevitable/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 John the anorak

Most GO'D/Justin Barrett/Gran Torino supporters are people who are on the margins, lads with undiagnosed mental health issues, lads who have had their dole cut for not engaging with the setec. A very small subset of society. Tbh if they were left alone and allowed have their meetings, the whole thing would probably have died a death by now.

Most GO'D/Justin Barrett/Gran Torino supporters are people who are on the margins, lads with undiagnosed mental health issues, lads who have had their dole cut for not engaging with the setec. A very small subset of society. Tbh if they were left alone and allowed have their meetings, the whole thing would probably have died a death by now.

There is another group who cannot survive without them. The Ying to their Yang.
    All involved would be better off getting jobs, paying their own way and keeping their mouths shut

• Registered Users Posts: 6,947 ✭✭✭circadian

I didn't here any typical dub accents from the speakers. Working people usually have a certain appearance and middle class also have a certain appearance which is different, the majority of people there in the protest fitted from the pictures I've fitted the middle class appearance.

There have been plenty of working class speakers at Gemma's with whom you'd assoicate with being working class.

So you've stereotyped what you think working class is and then decided whatever small snippets of the counter protest you seen didn't meet the criteria for that predefined stereotype?

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Racist if you think anyone who is anti immigration is racist? Honestly bat do you believe people with anti immigration views are racist?

I don't think so no. But Orlared youtube channel is definitely racist. It goes far beyond "anti immigration views" - it often attacks migrants, refugeees, religious and ethnic minorities snd politicians. The channel is strongly filled with quite a lot of racist hate, stereotypes, myths.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

You clearly do support racist ideologies Stephen. Your posts are very clear in illustrating this.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 82,330 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

circadian wrote: »
    So you've stereotyped what you think working class is and then decided whatever small snippets of the counter protest you seen didn't meet the criteria for that predefined stereotype?

Sure Gemma is gainfully unemployed, so if you think she appears middle class what are you even stereotyping anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The woman is obviously sick and needs treatment and therapy. Someone should look into that.

I am only loosely following this farce, but from a quick check on her Wikipedia, she had a bad few years and this seems to have taken a serious toll on her. Losing her job in 2014, husband died in 2015 - seems her world was shook.

I'm amazed there are people stupid enough to actually follow her. She is completely irrational and incoherent and basically needs help.

I don't think so no. But Orlared youtube channel is definitely racist. It goes far beyond "anti immigration views" - it often attacks migrants, refugeees, religious and ethnic minorities snd politicians. The channel is strongly filled with quite a lot of racist hate, stereotypes, myths.

Can you please give examples of the attacks by orlared on the groups you have mentioned?

• Advertisement

You clearly do support racist ideologies Stephen. Your posts are very clear in illustrating this.

Your opinion which your entitled to

Your opinion which your entitled to

It's not just my opinion Stephen - it's the opinion of many other posters too and it's evidenced by your espousal and support for racist theories and ideologies. I would be frightened to think what your definition of racist is given how you think you are not racist though.

Terry Pratchet

Can you please give examples of the attacks by orlared on the groups you have mentioned?

No

A - It's actually quite distressing and upsetting having to trawl through all that hate
    B - I would rather not give that channel a platform to spread it's disgusting and vile hate.

I am sure you mean well Stephen in your thoughts but it's quite surprising that even you can't see how orlared is an extreme racist hate youtube channel.

Terry Pratchet

No

A - It's actually quite distressing and upsetting having to trawl through all that hate
    B - I would rather not give that channel a platform to spread it's disgusting and vile hate.

I am sure you mean well Stephen in your thoughts but it's quite surprising that even you can't see how orlared is an extreme racist hate youtube channel.

That's a bit of a cop out Joey.
    Il check that page out for you and report back my findings.

This should be some craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,405 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Blueshoe wrote: »
    That's a bit of a cop out Joey.
    Il check that page out for you and report back my findings.

yes because you are an impartial observer in all this.

circadian wrote: »
    This should be some craic.

I'm running out the door for work. Taxes to be paid and all that. But I got a chance to listen to a 1 minute clip on that YouTube page of tubridy having a little rant. He reckons that every time they talk about immigrants he gets lots of texts saying they should be sent home etc. But he never reads them out of course.
    He feels people only think like that because of trump and your man in Hungary!
    That's the attitude there. Don't talk about it or try find out why people feel this way. Blame Trump and your man in Hungary.

This is life in a bubble altogether. He's an eejit. Simple.

https://youtu.be/EGuMBU4l72U
    1 minute 17 seconds long.
    (Joey don't listen if it upsets you)

Maybe a more constructive talk rather than send them back might work better.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

J Mysterio wrote: »
    The woman is obviously sick and needs treatment and therapy. Someone should look into that.

I am only loosely following this farce, but from a quick check on her Wikipedia, she had a bad few years and this seems to have taken a serious toll on her. Losing her job in 2014, husband died in 2015 - seems her world was shook.

I'm amazed there are people stupid enough to actually follow her. She is completely irrational and incoherent and basically needs help.

That's a lot for any person to bear.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

J Mysterio wrote: »

Tbf, I would have thought her losing her job in 2014 was as a result of her bringing her batshít crazy theories to the editorial team.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement