Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Stephen15 wrote: »
    From 2002 anything more recent. It's in the past like me saying FG are nazis due to their links with the blueshirts who are actual nazis. He even said in a more recent interview that he felt he was keeping the wrong company with regards to his anti abortion views I think. He is like an Irish Salvini or Orban I would personally love Ireland to have a leader with similar views to Salvini a true European hero.

His viewpoints don't seem to have changed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

cookie1977 wrote: »
    He's blocking them at italian ports, he couldn't care less if they land in Cyprus or Spainish territores or Malta etc... Again, how is that a European hero?

And the Spanish or Maltese Authorities can do the exact same as Salvini. Crossings are down and lives are being saved since Salvini has come to power.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-46764500

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

And the Spanish or Maltese Authorities can do the exact same as Salvini. Crossings are down and lives are being saved since Salvini has come to power.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-europe-46764500
    And you don't have to answer the question that's fine.

batgoat wrote: »
    His viewpoints don't seem to have changed...

What viewpoints. I make no qualms about my anti immigration views

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

Europe is not the European Union. He is a hero for turning the boats back. Italy is over run with immigrants and Salvini is trying to change that.

He is a hero to you. Though your an extremist so I can't really take what your saying in any serious light. I mean your a fan of a fascist party and for some reason don't seem to think your a fan of fascist party.

• Advertisement

And you don't have to answer the question that's fine.

There are less arrivals into Europe since he has come to power. There's your answer.

There are less arrivals into Europe since he has come to power. There's your answer.
    Post hoc ergo propter hoc. That's not down to him.

Post hoc ergo propter hoc. That's not down to him.

So your telling it's a coincidence that migrant have gone down since he's come to power?

So your telling it's a coincidence that migrant have gone down since he's come to power?
    Come on, you must know it's multi factorial.

Come on, you must know it's multi factorial.

That's true but he's doing a brilliant job I wish we had politicans like him who'd actually put the pressure on the EU.

• Advertisement

Salvini assumed office in June 2018. Look at the UNHCR figures for the last few years:
    https://data2.unhcr.org/en/situations/mediterranean

At least acknowledge you're wrong?

Who was that German woman that showed salvini up. Now that's a hero.

A hero for breaking the law she is an absolute disgrace for inferring in another countries business.

Didn't he accuse her of an act of war? :rolleyes:

Didn't he accuse her of an act of war? :rolleyes:

And lost. What an embarrassing clown.

It's funny salvinis government has fallen because he wanted to let go of the South financially.
    Right wing populism:look at the immigrants.

Reality:let's screw the poor.

A hero for breaking the law she is an absolute disgrace for inferring in another countries business.

Seems like he's bit of a weakling so.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Overheal wrote: »
    You guys have a legit White Nationalist Party?

Yes. The National Party headed by known fascist Justin Barrett.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Seems like he's bit of a weakling so.

Why would you support illegal immigration?

It's asylum seeking which then must be processed as to what happens next based on the case.

A clearly weak man. Who hasn't had the influence on migration you think he has. That German made him look like the clown he is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,757 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

What viewpoints. I make no qualms about my anti immigration views

...but, you clearly and obviously do given your unease at being called a racist in regard to your views on immigration and other topics.

...but, you clearly and obviously do given your unease at being called a racist in regard to your views on immigration and other topics.

Nope has stated that he is proud of it.

He has prided self on being a racist which is bizarre thing.. Confused so he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,957 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

No but I know who her supporters are

So you're not her supporter, but you've hung around with her supporters long enough to get to know their social class? And you verified the clothing of all the counter campaigners well enough to assess their social class by inspecting their clothing as they walked passed?

Who do you think you're kidding with this nonsense Stephen?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Seriously, why are you still debating these retards?

They're obviously what Edward Dutton would call Spiteful Mutants - people who manifest negative ethnocentrism, meaning that they put the needs of other groups/races/tribes above those of their own.

The problem is that they are born this way, they will die this way and, what's worst of all, they think their suicidal outlook is a virtue. They think you're unholy for prioritising the needs of your group. That's how defective they are.

People like this are obviously highly destructive for us as a nation, but you're not going to reason them out of their retardation. They are proud of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

Seriously, why are you still debating these retards?

They're obviously what Edward Dutton would call Spiteful Mutants - people who manifest negative ethnocentrism, meaning that they put the needs of other groups/races/tribes above those of their own.

The problem is that they are born this way, they will die this way and, what's worst of all, they think their suicidal outlook is a virtue. They think you're unholy for prioritising the needs of your group. That's how defective they are.

People like this are obviously highly destructive for us as a group, but you're not going to reason them out of their retardation. They are proud of it.

And here you have the hate towards disabled people calling people "retards" as a derogative. Meet your far right superior being MontgomeryClift.

klaaaz wrote: »
    And here you have the hate towards disabled people calling people "retards" as a derogative. Meet your far right superior being MontgomeryClift.

Hint of a pro-eugenic stance tbh.

Hint of a pro-eugenic stance tbh.

General racism in slightly more polished language(only slightly given the nastier parts). He's not a racist, he just favours "positive ethnocentrism"... Reminds me of when creationists wrapped their nonsense in intelligent design.

Yep don’t forget the KKK liveried itself in pillow cases and robes and acted at night. These are not people who are open to being challenged about their views on a level playing field in the light of day.

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    General racism in slightly more polished language(only slightly given the nastier parts). He's not a racist, he just favours "positive ethnocentrism"... Reminds me of when creationists wrapped their nonsense in intelligent design.

A polished turd is still a turd. Speaking more of the ideas behind rather than the person here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement