Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

See what I mean?

Also, I regret using the word retard because it's an insult to unfortunate people with legally recognised disabilities to compare them to these anti-racist types, who would have been shunned by their society in less comfortable times for displaying such obviously destructive and ultimately dysgenic tendencies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

See what I mean?

Also, I regret using the word retard because it's an insult to unfortunate people with legally recognised disabilities to compare them to these anti-racist types, who would have been shunned by their society in less comfortable times for displaying such obviously destructive and ultimately dysgenic tendencies.

Where do we start...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭klaaaz

See what I mean?

Also, I regret using the word retard because it's an insult to unfortunate people with legally recognised disabilities to compare them to these anti-racist types, who would have been shunned by their society in harsher times for displaying such obviously destructive and ultimately dysgenic tendencies.

No, you were caught out being all mighty superior looking down on others not as intellectually brilliant like yourself as in your words they are "retarded" disabled people, those "retarded" people were exterminated by Hitler for the crime of being inferior.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

See what I mean?

So you're honest about being a racist? What destruction are you spouting on about? I am so happy that views such as your own tend to be viewed as awful. You're reprehensible in your views and that's the fact of it.

batgoat wrote: »
    So you're honest about being a racist? What destruction are you spouting on about? I am so happy that views such as your own tend to be viewed as awful. You're reprehensible in your views and that's the fact of it.

Honest and proud it seems.

• Advertisement

See what I mean?

Hmm someone who is supposed to love their country and its culture fawning over a theory from an English ****ehawk who considers the Irish an inferior race. I'll say one thing for ya, you would happily follow any old ****e if it suited your agenda despite your so called nationalism.

Get a DNA test and tell us about your genetic background.

• Registered Users Posts: 854 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Seriously, why are you still debating these retards?

They're obviously what Edward Dutton would call Spiteful Mutants - people who manifest negative ethnocentrism, meaning that they put the needs of other groups/races/tribes above those of their own.

The problem is that they are born this way, they will die this way and, what's worst of all, they think their suicidal outlook is a virtue. They think you're unholy for prioritising the needs of your group. That's how defective they are.

People like this are obviously highly destructive for us as a nation, but you're not going to reason them out of their retardation. They are proud of it.

See you say we put the needs of other groups/races/tribes over our own. That's not it. We put their needs equal to our own because we're human.

If the human race could evolve to not think we're better than that ballywhatever crowd over there we'd be a lot better off.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

See what I mean?

Also, I regret using the word retard because it's an insult to unfortunate people with legally recognised disabilities

Tell us more about this process for legally recognising disabilities please.

This should be fun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 188 ✭✭MarquisDeSad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,671 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Quite a good article, The Guardian always do seem to have a higher research standard than most of the rest of Fleet St IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,703 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

banie01 wrote: »
    Quite a good article, The Guardian always do seem to have a higher research standard than most of the rest of Fleet St IMO.

They're in on it FFS! They're Soros shills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

The Nal wrote: »
    They're in on it FFS! They're Soros shills.

Honestly can't tell if this is a pisstake post or not...

• Registered Users Posts: 16,671 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Honestly can't tell if this is a pisstake post or not...

I can, its ok :P
    It's a pisstake ;)

Gems has packed in the Google protest. Says she won't be there as much - meaning never.

Shame. It was great entertainment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

banie01 wrote: »
    I can, its ok :P
    It's a pisstake ;)

Good to know. It's just, you know, this thread has some pretty out there contributors...

Gems has packed in the Google protest. Says she won't be there as much - meaning never.

True but I'd say anyone living/working around there will be happy to see the back of them. She could try protesting around Bolands perhaps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

• Registered Users Posts: 28,939 ✭✭✭✭AndrewJRenko

She's obviously given up home of getting her revenue channel back, and is redirecting her efforts elsewhere. Follow the money.

She's obviously given up home of getting her revenue channel back, and is redirecting her efforts elsewhere. Follow the money.

Its the only move she had left. Theres a public order there that if violated, could result in a conviction and although minor, can make it a nightmare to travel to places like America. The sort of things that don't go away every time you hit US customs.

Gems of course has no issue leaving her 8 or 9 supporters to do her dirty work and face prosecution though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Well now that twitter has her full attention it won't be long until all her accounts are suspended.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,321 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Then she will move to Instagram. Then Pinterest. Then, geocities

• Registered Users Posts: 26,281 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

What kind of bizaro clown world do you have to live in to think Nigel farage is a nazi, the guy is a euroskeptic conservative sure but these people are loterally throwing around the word nazi and applying it to everyone on the right, this is exactly what internet reactionary memes joke about, playing out in real life.

What kind of bizaro clown world do you have to live in to think Nigel farage is a nazi, the guy is a euroskeptic conservative sure but these people are loterally throwing around the word nazi and applying it to everyone on the right, this is exactly what internet reactionary memes joke about, playing out in real life.

dont even

EBrZsGiXYAID_bT.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 82,321 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Ohhhh he’s just waving everyone waves like that :rolleyes:

dont even

That twotter post called nigel farage a nazi, im not on about this chap (who I still believe is a plant) , the comment i responded to linked a twotter post calling nigel farage a nazi, whoch he isnt.

dont even

That twotter post called nigel farage a nazi, im not on about this chap (who I still believe is a plant) , the comment i responded to linked a twotter post calling nigel farage a nazi, whoch he isnt.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,507 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Having issues spelling Twitter? Or is Twotter a new edgy name that the cool kids are using these days?

Of course he isn't he just rants on about Soros all day just like Gemma.

Soros by the way is one of Americans biggest philanthropists.

Apparently you can't be rich if you A) don't care what people think b) support leftest parties and c) give huge sums of money to charity.

• Advertisement

Having issues spelling Twitter? Or is Twotter a new edgy name that the cool kids are using these days?

Cracked ohone screen records incorrect keystrokes at times hah, no ‘edge lord’ stuff here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement