Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

batgoat wrote: »
    I have absolutely no idea if they influenced them or not. Neither do you. I do think she has numerous tweets that are incitement to hatred and could encourage racist individuals to commit acts of violence. Now have you realised that your entire argument at the moment is moronic?

They are children. I don't know if you are an adult or not but use your logic

• Registered Users Posts: 23,603 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Blueshoe wrote: »
    Did John Connors carry out the attack?

Oh you appear to have misread the question. Lets try again. Read it slowly now you can just pick a letter I've dumbed it down for you.

Do you think John Connors is a traveller or a supporter of GemGem?

A) Traveller
    or
    B) GemGem fan

cookie1977 wrote: »
    Well yes, that's my point. But I'm not acting like I know exactly what happened like you are so definitively.

Realistic v fantasy

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

What has children got to do with it? You seem to be grasping at straws now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Yep, I seem to be using a hell of a lot more logic than you. You also seem to be ignoring the rest of my point.

• Advertisement

pjohnson wrote: »
    Oh you appear to have misread the question. Lets try again. Read it slowly now you can just pick a letter I've dumbed it down for you.

A) Traveller
    or
    B) GemGem fan

Not relevant.

I'm just sitting down to the dinner lads. You are fully informed of today's news now. Gluck

Not relevant.

So I'm using too many big words then. I'm not suprised. GemGems merry band often have issues.

Its certainly not relevant but the fact is that you have stated repeatedly that "it was done by travellers not followers of O'Doherty". I was merely wondering why you seem certain that travellers cant also follow O'Doherty's preaching.

It now appears moreso that YOU cant categorise someone into more than one category at a time. Hence you cant answer which one Connors is since the actual correct answer is both. Good thing we got that cleared up nicely.

Not relevant.

It's entirely relevant as you seem to think certain groups are immune to her dickish behavior and you're purposefully ignoring the fact... The reason being, you think it's fine that Gemma is targeting Muslims on a regular basis and you couldn't care less if people do get hurt as a result of her rhetoric.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 408 ✭✭SoundsRight

You appear to be stuck on repeat. Whats your basis for this statement? Are you suggesting this incident in Dundrum is fake?

It's not a hate crime, any more than getting your car keyed.

Please explain?

• Advertisement

batgoat wrote: »
    It's entirely relevant as you seem to think certain groups are immune to her dickish behavior and you're purposefully ignoring the fact... The reason being, you think it's fine that Gemma is targeting Muslims on a regular basis and you couldn't care less if people do get hurt as a result of her rhetoric.

My spuds are going cold. I have said more than a few times that the culprits should be locked up for this racist attack.

Also for your benefit I'm saying Gemma and her band of idiots shouldn't be harrasing anyone. She is a looper.

But on this occasion it was done by children. Traveller children apparently.
    So hard luck.

Please explain?

Where's the evidence they were targeted for being Muslim?

My spuds are going cold. I have said more than a few times that the culprits should be locked up for this racist attack.

Also for your benefit I'm saying Gemma and her band of idiots shouldn't be harrasing anyone. She is a looper.

So hard luck.
    A little 180 there. Fair play. Just stating facts of course...yes?

Right back at you. Where's the evidence they were not? I'm not the one here making bold confident statements about the assault.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,765 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

They grabbed her hijab.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

A) Traveller
    or
    B) GemGem fan
    I'll go for A)
    Did I win a prize?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

So hard luck.

Erm

A racist attack IS a hate crime!

Overheal wrote: »
    They grabbed her hijab.

Allegedly. Even then, we don't know who provoked who, what the circumstances were. Let's leave the Gardai investigate before rushing to conclusions.

Allegedly. Even then, we don't know who provoked who, what the circumstances were. Let's leave the Gardai investigate before rushing to conclusions.
    So we've gone from "it's not a hate crime" to "Let's leave the Gardai investigate before rushing to conclusions."

Another 180. Impressive.

"Who provoked who", so you really are trying to push a nonsense narrative where she was responsible. Now it would seem like your mind is pretty clouded by your own views to the point where you ignore hate crimes or try to blame the victim. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 949 ✭✭✭Woodsie1

Overheal wrote: »
    They grabbed her hijab.

Didnt see that in the video...wasnt very clear

Erm

A racist attack IS a hate crime!

Two different posters boss

• Registered Users Posts: 25,544 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Two different posters boss

My apologies, so you.disagree that its a racist attack?

My apologies, so you.disagree that its a racist attack?
    Blueshoe is the one that said it was, and they should be locked up.
    Try to keep up, boss

recedite wrote: »
    I'll go for A)
    Did I win a prize?

Nope because he is both. Like blueshoes reality is not your strong suit.

You guys try your bestest.

Nope because he is both.
    Evidence?
    Or are you just surmising?

So we've gone from "it's not a hate crime" to "Let's leave the Gardai investigate before rushing to conclusions."

Another 180. Impressive.

How's that a 180? People are claiming this as a hate crime without a single shred of evidence. I'm saying it's not a hate crime, and let Gardai investigate.

How's that a 180? People are claiming this as a hate crime without a single shred of evidence. I'm saying it's not a hate crime, and let Gardai investigate.
    That's not what you said and you know it.

Hurry up with that evidence boss.
    I earned that prize and I don't like being cheated out of it.
    Sharpening my slash hook right now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭Odhinn

recedite wrote: »
    Hurry up with that evidence boss.
    I earned that prize and I don't like being cheated out of it.
    Sharpening my slash hook right now.

Do you think you're capable in engaging with others in some type of civilised debate without that kind of stereotyping crap?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement