Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An early lift to Limerick

• 21-06-2019 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hello

I'm in Dublin and I need to make it to Limerick through the night, to arrive as early as possible, before 6am tomorrow morning would be great.
    I'll split the petrol money,whatever it takes.Car, bus, truck, I don't mind, I just need to get to Limerick

I'll be good company and will buy you a coffee on the way down.(the first bus to Limerick tomorrow morning is at 06.15 am but I need to be on the road earlier than that)
    Any offers of a lift would be sincerely appreciated.
    Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,817 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

Hello

I'm in Dublin and I need to make it to Limerick through the night, to arrive as early as possible, before 6am tomorrow morning would be great.
    I'll split the petrol money,whatever it takes.Car, bus, truck, I don't mind, I just need to get to Limerick

I'll be good company and will buy you a coffee on the way down.(the first bus to Limerick tomorrow morning is at 06.15 am but I need to be on the road earlier than that)
    Any offers of a lift would be sincerely appreciated.
    Thank you.

Might be easier if you say what time you have to be in Limerick at and where exactly.

There's some guy offering a liftshare on this location and you can also request a lift I think. Haven't used it.

https://getthere.ie/dublin-limerick/22-Jun

Advertisement