Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metal singer/vocalist available Dublin

Options
  • 22-06-2019 4:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Male, 22, Dublin-based, able for just about every style of metal vocal there is

Preferred genres are groove, thrash, metalcore, nu-metal, melodic metalcore and death metal, but I'm also happy with hard rock, hardcore, alternative, grunge, and a bunch of other stuff I probably forgot to mention.

Primary influences would be Metallica, Slayer, Megadeth, Biohazard, Pantera, Prong, Machine Head, Deftones, Hatebreed, Burn The Priest/Lamb Of God

but I'm also into Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Iron Maiden, Sepultura, Guns N Roses, Alice In Chains, Pearl Jam, Crowbar, White Zombie, Helmet, The Prodigy, Rage Against The Machine, Garbage, Nickelback, Earth Crisis, Overcast, Shadows Fall, Cold, Monster Magnet, Dope, AFTeRSHOCK, Disturbed, Killswitch Engage, All That Remains, 12 Stones, Murderdolls, Demon Hunter, Audioslave, Blood Has Been Shed, Seemless, Three Days Grace, Evile, Five Finger Death Punch, Soulfly, Insomnium, Times Of Grace, Devil You Know/Light The Torch

Any questions, ask away. Reply or DM, whatever works.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 Raptor Scowl

Bump, but I also can't figure out how to edit this and I realised I should add

A) that I am ideally looking for a similar age range, 20s-ish, but outside that bracket is no problem so long as we get on

B) an example of what I can do. The following is a good showcase of my death metal screaming. I'm particularly proud of the 2 long screams at the end https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy4zLrahYsY

Advertisement