Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DocuSign/loan

Options
  • 22-06-2019 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi just wondering how long I'll be waiting after signing the DocuSign credit agreement? I've been waiting over a week now and I've not heard anything back 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Murph996 wrote: »
    Hi just wondering how long I'll be waiting after signing the DocuSign credit agreement? I've been waiting over a week now and I've not heard anything back 

Hi Murph996,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry to hear that this has taken longer than you expected. Generally once the doc-u-sign is returned you would receive a response within 24-48 business hours.

To have this looked into we would recommend that you contact our Lending Team on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be happy to look into this for you. Our lending Team our available to take calls from 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and Saturday from 10am to 2pm.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement