Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,401 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Any discord takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Sixtoes

Desmondo has been returned to sender. I’ll miss him.

Where’s Dandy? You were my backup man, I knew there was no way you were a wolf after day 0

• Registered Users Posts: 1,392 ✭✭✭LadySkunk

Sixtoes wrote: »
    Jaysus I need a break after that. I’ve 4 days work to catch up on tomorrow!

Wait for the withdrawals to kick in.

You think you’re done, can’t take it anymore, life in ruins then it ends. You feel relieved at first and relax for the first time in you don’t know how many days. You wake up the next day with some doubt, what do you do with your life now you have time back? You don’t want time. You don’t want Werewolf either.. You need it! Every fibre of your being is screaming out for the sheer panic and paranoia to consume you.

And then before you even get to your morning coffee you find yourself signed up for the next one and four other forum games. Counting down the minutes you’ll try anything to fill the dark lonely werewolf shaped void you’re left with.

See you and your two extra toes at Batman ;)

Eva WW wrote: »
    So Derry Vig should shoot Gabriel?

Opens and closes lots of doors, and it gives us room right, just before everyone wakes up.

I do hope I'm not wrong on this but your conclusions are similar to mine, in some ways

So my poor command of the English language, aided in the killing of Derry, best worst villager ever :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

So my poor command of the English language, aided in the killing of Derry, best worst villager ever :pac:

lol you missed a comma, lmao.

i never even noticed it in our conversation.

sKeith wrote: »
    lol you missed a comma, lmao.

i never even noticed it in our conversation.

I wouldnt have noticed it in a million years, as I say Mick dont english good, I must be awfully easy spot in anon games

• Registered Users Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭MrKingsley

Just reading through the last days play now. How the flip did the village win!

First time I’ve ever been part of the winning team- although killing the body guard Hari-Kiri style takes off a few points.

Cheers mods. As ever the game is only ever as good as the ones who don’t play and put all the work in. I think that’s the saying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

MrKingsley wrote: »
    Just reading through the last days play now. How the flip did the village win!

First time I’ve ever been part of the winning team- although killing the body guard Hari-Kiri style takes off a few points.

Cheers mods. As ever the game is only ever as good as the ones who don’t play and put all the work in. I think that’s the saying

can only put it down to the sk killing off the wolves too soon.

erroded the kill powers too soon and the sk being a self made semi confirmed player, that then living past a munch that should have been on a confirmed villager or semi confirmed villager, that then made themselves too obvious too soon.

better luck next time.

thats only my opinion though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Great game mods, cheers.

Well done village looked a bit duct at the start with all the roled players dying but you turned it around very well.

Felt bad for pocketing you Phil especially when you then had an accident but everything fell apart for the wolf team shortly after.

Wasn’t connected to the walkies though it was 3 things. 1 Katie- others may claim they suspected me but Katie beat the Jake drum for a day and a half and wouldn’t drop it even when nobody else joined her. Must have felt sweet to see my reveal after death for her.

2 once I flipped wolf they had data to use against the others and

3 not being able to use Eddies 2nd gift the night I died. It could have put the focus on a non wolf the next day instead after the next lynch we were all dead.

Great to see a new player last as long as Steve did and really get involved too. Hope to see you next game, in fact, hope to see you all for WW Batman

Oh and I didn’t have access to anything friends once I died which is why I made no back room appearance... Jake back as originally set up

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Jake WW wrote:
    Wasn’t connected to the walkies though it was 3 things. 1 Katie- others may claim they suspected me but Katie beat the Jake drum for a day and a half and wouldn’t drop it even when nobody else joined her. Must have felt sweet to see my reveal after death for her.

Ah BH, twasnt personal just so you know bud, just my very real Spidey senses (ok maybe not real lol) :pac:
    The FFA man, I couldn't let it go (also the walkie talkies seemed more wolfy than my role Oracle gift). Well played as you say no one else suspected you!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

TheSkunk wrote: »

You think you’re done, can’t take it anymore, life in ruins then it ends. You feel relieved at first and relax for the first time in you don’t know how many days. You wake up the next day with some doubt, what do you do with your life now you have time back? You don’t want time. You don’t want Werewolf either.. You need it! Every fibre of your being is screaming out for the sheer panic and paranoia to consume you.

And then before you even get to your morning coffee you find yourself signed up for the next one and four other forum games. Counting down the minutes you’ll try anything to fill the dark lonely werewolf shaped void you’re left with.

Oh skunkers :pac: nail on the head

Awwww the morning after the day before feeling.

Thanks for a great game mods. Sorry to MrKingsley and Green for making them dead :(

How the hell did I miss Ewan and his Mindy stuff and why did nobody else notice it till the end?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Morning all. So sorry for the disappearance. Was pretty sick for a little bit there so wasn't able to log in. I had spiked a fever when I did the I'm the duck lynch barbara bit. Not sure what my thought process at the time was :-/

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Hope you are feeling better now fixxxer

Glad you're back fixxxy!

Actually! Phil, how's your body after the crash? Everything where it should be?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

fixxxer wrote: »
    Morning all. So sorry for the disappearance. Was pretty sick for a little bit there so wasn't able to log in. I had spiked a fever when I did the I'm the duck lynch barbara bit. Not sure what my thought process at the time was :-/

Awww fixxxer, I hope you feel better now.

Especially because I don't want to feel guilty laughing at the idea of you feverishly shouting 'I'm the duck!' :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Jake WW wrote: »
    Great to see a new player last as long as Steve did and really get involved too. Hope to see you next game, in fact, hope to see you all for WW Batman

Cheers BH, I was Steve. So definitely not a new player :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

TheSkunk wrote: »
    Sixtoes wrote: »
    Jaysus I need a break after that. I’ve 4 days work to catch up on tomorrow!

That’s a head-scratcher! :confused:

• Advertisement

Awwww the morning after the day before feeling.

Thanks for a great game mods. Sorry to MrKingsley and Green for making them dead :(

How the hell did I miss Ewan and his Mindy stuff and why did nobody else notice it till the end?
    No problem Strawbs!
    In fairness the mork and Mindy stuff was quiet clever. Equally if it had been intentional the dentist stuff would have been genius. Just shows you can literally come to any conclusion in this game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,617 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

quickbeam wrote: »

Maybe Skunk is a Simpson and only has 4 toes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Six toes on both feet?

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Six toes on both feet?

Yeah that makes most sense I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Awww fixxxer, I hope you feel better now.

Especially because I don't want to feel guilty laughing at the idea of you feverishly shouting 'I'm the duck!' :D

I think I saw the duck gif and thought I like ducks I'll be that, so was really annoyed when someone else was claiming my duck. Still wouldn't mind being a duck.

So that explains Abi’s madness. What was up with Eva’s?

Green&Red wrote: »
    No problem Strawbs!
    In fairness the mork and Mindy stuff was quiet clever. Equally if it had been intentional the dentist stuff would have been genius. Just shows you can literally come to any conclusion in this game

That bloody dentist stuff had my heart broke!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Jake WW wrote: »

Felt bad for pocketing you Phil especially when you then had an accident but everything fell apart for the wolf team shortly after.
    p

No you didn't and you shouldn't!!! ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

fixxxer wrote: »

Kinda LOL, glad your're sane again :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

So that explains Abi’s madness. What was up with Eva’s?

Vale said he walked into the thread to create chaos and didn't realise it was already in chaos.....so "my bad"

Advertisement