Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options
1121122123124125127»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Thanks mods for a great game. I LOVED the chaos!

On Monday I hated the game, I wanted to quit and very nearly died. By yesterday I was in so deep.
    I asked people around me at the 4pm lynch who I should vote for and didn't even offer Steve as a name!

Dandy has great points (where are you?), - we need to look outside how we think (who did I have a massive go at about that - oh Fiona - sorry) and also that we are lazy thinkers.

These games are teaching me so much about myself, do other people find that too?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭Choc Chip

Green&Red wrote: »
    Any discord takers?

what IS discord?

i've seen people mention it a few times

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Clarabel wrote: »
    Thanks mods for a great game. I LOVED the chaos!

On Monday I hated the game, I wanted to quit and very nearly died. By yesterday I was in so deep.
    I asked people around me at the 4pm lynch who I should vote for and didn't even offer Steve as a name!

Dandy has great points (where are you?), - we need to look outside how we think (who did I have a massive go at about that - oh Fiona - sorry) and also that we are lazy thinkers.

These games are teaching me so much about myself, do other people find that too?

Ive found they have made me an awful lot more aware of how my points may be perceived when im talking to people at home or in work. So yeah, basically, i ask myself is what im about to say wolfy before i say it.

Choc Chip wrote: »
    what IS discord?

i've seen people mention it a few times

Discord is an online chat platform. It was originally used as a chat app for people playing computer games (i think) but its grown so that people use it for all kinds of chat purposes.

Its free to register for it, and they have a browser platform as well as desktop and mobile apps, so its very handy for communicating with people.

The best thing about it, imo, is that we can play mini fast games of WW on it called Popcorn, with a robot moderator calling the shots.

If you are interested in checking it out, visit www.discord.com and register an account. We can then give you a link to our server and you can play popcorn.

Baggly wrote: »
    Ive found they have made me an awful lot more aware of how my points may be perceived when im talking to people at home or in work. So yeah, basically, i ask myself is what im about to say wolfy before i say it.

Lol. It's made me the opposite - I was terrified about being jumped on for my posting before and analysed everything before I posted. I've stopped caring so much about what people think. I wont die if someone doesn't agree with me.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭tusk

Lol. It's made me the opposite - I was terrified about being jumped on for my posting before and analysed everything before I posted. I've stopped caring so much about what people think. I wont die if someone doesn't agree with me.

It's so easy to be a dick when you're anon lol :pac:

tusk wrote: »
    It's so easy to be a dick when you're anon lol :pac:

"Help or don't Holly!"

"Help or don't Holly!"

Who were you Choccers?

Who were you Choccers?

Orla! :D

Orla! :D

Bitch :P

haha. Honestly that last day had my losing my marbles and I literally didn't know what to do. I'm glad I left for the few hours, to give you and Mick some thinking space lol.

I loved our back and forths though, really kept me on my toes!

• Advertisement

Bitch :P

haha. Honestly that last day had my losing my marbles and I literally didn't know what to do. I'm glad I left for the few hours, to give you and Mick some thinking space lol.

I loved our back and forths though, really kept me on my toes!

I was ready to lynch you just to stop you talking about me tunneling you! :o

I was ready to lynch you just to stop you talking about me tunneling you! :o

maybe don't tunnel me next time then :O

maybe don't tunnel me next time then :O

OMG - I lynched Steve already! We won the game!

I feel like Ross.... WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!

Being on a break doesnt mean you get to lynch any auld floozy (soz SteveMol)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,443 ✭✭✭tritium

Awwww the morning after the day before feeling.

Thanks for a great game mods. Sorry to MrKingsley and Green for making them dead :(

How the hell did I miss Ewan and his Mindy stuff and why did nobody else notice it till the end?

I inherited ewan from vale and had to self iso read back on him. Once you know you’re mindy it’s more obvious and I was like “balls, they’re bound to catch me” but then no one said anything for a bit so I was like “lalalalala...,,,”

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,746 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Necro wrote: »
    Ah BH, twasnt personal just so you know bud, just my very real Spidey senses (ok maybe not real lol) :pac:
    The FFA man, I couldn't let it go (also the walkie talkies seemed more wolfy than my role Oracle gift). Well played as you say no one else suspected you!

Of course dude, never offense taken in WW (at least not so far ha) and I did grudgingly respect you for it. Strangely felt like you were finishing off something from Hunger Games where you were shouting top of your voice from the back room kill BH (well my anon) but (I wasn't actually bad and) nobody was listening.

Thank fook im running the next game. Wolf twice in a row probably means nobody would believe a word I was saying otherwise.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Thank fook im running the next game. Wolf twice in a row probably means nobody would believe a word I was saying otherwise.

I empathise!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I was gonna mod kill you all for not following this rule :P:P
    12. Have fun guys, we encourage you to have fun poking, memes, gifs, videos and don’t forget the dance party:

kitten_k wrote: »
    I was gonna mod kill you all for not following this rule :P:P

*note to self - Create mod win flavor*

If you are interested in checking it out, visit www.discord.com and register an account. We can then give you a link to our server and you can play popcorn.

Lol - I just went to look at it and I already have an account set up.

I have a problem...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

65 posts and we beat Hunger Games.

:D

Yusssss

Curious, what would have happened if a blinking light didn't wake me up sometime after 2am to notice I had 30mins to role reveal on thread? Would the mods have revealed for me and I'd just wake up lynched?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

We would have role revealed for you

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Curious, what would have happened if a blinking light didn't wake me up sometime after 2am to notice I had 30mins to role reveal on thread? Would the mods have revealed for me and I'd just wake up lynched?

This almost happened! We had set a time of 30 mins from the pm being sent! I literally text in the group and said ****e it's BH.

Thankfully some people didn't change the original password ;):D

Advertisement