Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    How can it be mind control though if there are two people claiming gifts?

Yeah well they are only 'claims' to be fair.

Im sticking on my original vote and not getting distracted.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Happy to tell all but would spoil the element of surprise I have on the evils at the moment :(

What happens if we lynch you instead?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Have you seen friends???? It’s the chick and the duck!

I didn’t know that. But I know the chick is more than likely a name in this game. If there is no counter claim.........

As you were.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Happy to tell all but would spoil the element of surprise I have on the evils at the moment :(
    Abigail WW wrote: »

Or better yet, will it continue to be effective if you don't die soon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

I'd sooner that didn't happen, but I guess my gift would be confirmed that way.

Just don't be the last to vote on me or there might be some blowback ;)

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

duffman13 wrote: »
    LYNCH FORM CLOSES AT 9PM, VOTING IS COMPULSORY

Ive spent the last few minutes looking on the OP to see where it says the Lynch form closes at 8pm . My wife is correct about my attention span.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    But if someone is in for a nasty surprise, that makes me think that it's a bad gift?

My action has been taken, the impact has been felt.
    Phil can you answer me ?

You said your gift had already been sent or used. Katie told us what her gift was and said it wasn't going to take effect until/unless she dies.

19:35 well before Eva cray post.
    I don't see anything wrong with revealing but as I said it involves someone else, and I'd like them to decide.

I know now for a fact that my GIFT was from Rachal. Which means Eddie is now causing chaos.

I tend to agree - maybe we should leave this for an hour and come back to it?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Or better yet, will it continue to be effective if you don't die soon?

It's not time specific anyways, no

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Guys I really think we should get some sort of consensus on how we’re voting. Things have gone a bit haywire and what if in all the commotion a RV is up for the chop and doesn’t have a chance to defend themselves?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Guys I really think we should get some sort of consensus on how we’re voting. Things have gone a bit haywire and what if in all the commotion a RV is up for the chop and doesn’t have a chance to defend themselves?

My vote is currently on Tegan. I'm happy to move to anyone on my ffa who will help me stay alive

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

And everyone’s back to talking about the gifts :(

I think everyone needs to look back at what’s been happening before the gifts were revealed. The conversation is being rail roaded here. I tried to move it on before and then Eva happened.

Somethings up but I feel as though I’m falling on deaf ears here

I'm with you Angus. Where were you going?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    No like I’m actually so annoyed by this. Think about what just happened and what I was saying before Eva came out with that lunatic post. Why have I been targeted here?

Angus I dont think anyone is believing Eva at the moment so I think you're ok for tonights lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    My vote is currently on Tegan. I'm happy to move to anyone on my ffa who will help me stay alive

I’m on Tegan too.

19:35 well before Eva cray post.
    I don't see anything wrong with revealing but as I said it involves someone else, and I'd like them to decide.

I know now for a fact that my GIFT was from Rachal. Which means Eddie is now causing chaos.

I tend to agree - maybe we should leave this for an hour and come back to it?

One more thing and we can press pause till later. Why did you come out when you did ? The chaos happened around the time you (and then Katie) revealed you had a prize. Perhaps a coincidence, just curious why you chose that time.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

My vote is on Tegan.

All this stuff the last hour though has me believing that we are/were close to a wolf

And everyone’s back to talking about the gifts :(

I think everyone needs to look back at what’s been happening before the gifts were revealed. The conversation is being rail roaded here. I tried to move it on before and then Eva happened.

Somethings up but I feel as though I’m falling on deaf ears here

What do you feel was happening before Giftgate or Evagate ?

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'm with you Angus. Where were you going?

My vote is staying on Fiona. She hasn’t explained herself, I feel a villager would have done that, respond to any suspicions on them but she’s been safe from the lynch so there was no need for it.

I'm still on Nigel fwiw

Conor WW wrote: »

Phil said his involved another person so seems slightly more likely, although I am curious as to why it hasn't been confirmed.

Eva is not the gift I got, I've confirmed this. the other person is not posting at the mo if that's what you mean?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

My vote is staying on Fiona. She hasn’t explained herself, I feel a villager would have done that, respond to any suspicions on them but she’s been safe from the lynch so there was no need for it.

I arrived back into a thread full of chaos. Before Eva said what she did, there was talk of no longer voting Holly. Who would that have left in the firing line?

What do you feel was happening before Giftgate or Evagate ?

Oh not anything specific but just look at what people were saying before this all happened.

But I believe we may have a wolf in one of the people finger pointing at me. We have time to work it out. A wolf death is always going to preferable.

Who - can you use names to help pls?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eva is not the gift I got, I've confirmed this. the other person is not posting at the mo if that's what you mean?

Nah I meant more along the lines of why someone would hold back from confirming it. Could it be that they're wolfy?

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I arrived back into a thread full of chaos. Before Eva said what she did, there was talk of no longer voting Holly. Who would that have left in the firing line?

Me based on FFAs:(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Oh man I feel like this lynch vote is gonna be all over the place

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

My vote is currently on Katie. If the village is moving, I will (to anyone on my FFA), but I'm reluctant to do anything as a result of that Eva post - I'm pretending it didn't even happen.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I'm still on Nigel fwiw
    Thanks for your honesty, but please change your vote. I responded to your ISO on me but you haven’t replied so I don’t know if you saw it. I’m happy to answer any questions and clarify anything.

Orla WW wrote: »
    My vote is currently on Katie. If the village is moving, I will (to anyone on my FFA), but I'm reluctant to do anything as a result of that Eva post - I'm pretending it didn't even happen.

You gotta be less static in your reads going forward Orlz.

No harm done I suppose :(

• Advertisement

Me based on FFAs:(

Tegan was also on 3 based on islas table..

Isla your very quiet tonight

Advertisement