Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

The last few hours is gonna be a cluster**** to analyse later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Who - can you use names to help pls?

I’m not sure. I know it’s chaotic in here which usually means a wolf is on the line so my guess is Fiona, Tegan or Holly. Someone is trying hard to save them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Tegan was also on 3 based on islas table..

Isla your very quiet tonight

I'll self press if I have to as I know I'm good but I don't really wanna vote Tegan :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I’m not sure. I know it’s chaotic in here which usually means a wolf is on the line so my guess is Fiona, Tegan or Holly. Someone is trying hard to save them.

I'm trying my hardest to save myself.

Tegan was also on 3 based on islas table..

Isla your very quiet tonight

Now this is a good point. Strange for her not to be having an input after being so vocal.

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'll self press if I have to as I know I'm good but I don't really wanna vote Tegan :/

I don't think you're in danger as it stands

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

30 mins left to vote, expect a paddling for those who don't vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

If Angus isnt the evil shaman ill eat my hat, but i feel ye need time to come around to this, still on gabriel very helpful to out himself as a nrv easy lynch

Eva WW wrote: »
    If Angus isnt the evil shaman ill eat my hat, but i feel ye need time to come around to this, still on gabriel very helpful to out himself as a nrv easy lynch

Why is there always at least one of these lunatics in these games????

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

So the chaos is because a wolf could be in danger.

That potentially means Holly or Katie, I really want them both to be good or my gut is all over the place :(

Could also be Fiona or Gabriel though as I was trying to change the vote so they tried to throw me under the bus with Eva?

• Advertisement

I don't think you're in danger as it stands

Hard to tell, so many undeclared votes

Angus WW wrote: »

That potentially means Holly or Katie, I really want them both to be good or my gut is all over the place :(

Could also be Fiona or Gabriel though as I was trying to change the vote so they tried to throw me under the bus with Eva?

I am not a wolf

Ah here :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I like hats.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

why would you not vote Angus if you know he is a wolf?

No ones countered my claim. I assure you I am no wolf. Chicks promise :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I am not a wolf

I read that in a Richard Nixon voice . . :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I'm putting a place holder on Fiona for now. Fair enough about RL getting in the way but not even properly responding to my posts rings alarm bells to me. Probably because she's not really in any real danger of being lynched with so little people suspicious of her. I find it strange saying your reasoning for claiming NRV was to defend yourself but you haven't really defended yourself to my suspicions.

It's between her or Gabriel for me TBH, for what I posted in my reads and then asking are we voting for the top 3 off FFAs. Vote for who you think is a wolf Gabriel, do your FFA off who you find suspicious. Not based off what others think or do.

You're first line here says fair enough about RL but then you proceed to give me no leeway for that RL, you follow it up with the below
    My vote is staying on Fiona. She hasn’t explained herself, I feel a villager would have done that, respond to any suspicions on them but she’s been safe from the lynch so there was no need for it.

Again, I said i'd be away from the screen, I've been on a tractor for the last two hours.

As to this post I answered it literally four posts later, you mightn't like my answers but its completely disingenuous to claim I haven't answered them.

You're second post about me is just a rehash of the first along with a few other things - like I wondered was Barbara claiming a role, lots of people did, she was acting very strangely, she was literally the talk of the thread but you're singling me out?

And lastly there's more about my breadcrumbs post, I've spent all day explaining this, I can't say anything new on it. I thought it was worthwhile that we should be looking out for it, everyone, not just me, its easy to get sidetracked as one.

You're just choosing to ignore my rebuttals to your accusations and then you accuse me of not answering them when I'm not here to defend myself and you've your sidekick Brendan to back you up down your cul de sac

giphy.gif

This has to be Eddies chaos. Makes me think Gabriel is Eddie, that makes a lot of sense to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I genuinely haven't a notion where to go with this. I will say this, chaos has definitely been caused.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ah here :pac:

Be funny if you were the evil shamen getting somebody to talk crazy like that to make you not look like the evil shamen . . Chaos is chaos . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Now this is a good point. Strange for her not to be having an input after being so vocal.

I can't be online all the time Holly and Angel.

I am leaning towards believing that Phil knows who sent them the gift and that it is the good one.

That would make Katie's gift a gift from a shaman. Although I'm confused here because perhaps the shaman made eva post that post.

How are you bringing me into this!
    Stop tunnelling me FFS

I'm on three votes from the looks of it, anyone else on more?

I’ve changed my vote to Gabriel

Be funny if you were the evil shamen getting somebody to talk crazy like that to make you not look like the evil shamen . . Chaos is chaos . .

Chaos is a ladder

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Can people stop saying the c word

This has to be Eddies chaos. Makes me think Gabriel is Eddie, that makes a lot of sense to me

Hey!!!! If I’m Eddie why has no one countered my claim of the chick? And why of all the possible roles I could pick would I go for such a lame one?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can people stop saying the c word

Can you explain yourself?

Can people declare where their votes are currently?

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    I can't be online all the time Holly and Angel.

I am leaning towards believing that Phil knows who sent them the gift and that it is the good one.

That would make Katie's gift a gift from a shaman. Although I'm confused here because perhaps the shaman made eva post that post.

Well both Rachel and Eddie are sha...men? Women? Shawoman?

Both are the same just of opposite alignments based off my reading of the OP

Advertisement