Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

What was between me and Fiona to shoot ? Where are you reading this ?
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    He had a gun and got the bullet from me. Sorry, Bobby and sorry Fiona. Toss up between you and Gertrude and I picked wrong. Henry was suspect of Steve and Ewan but followed my crap lead :(

It was blatantly obvious that Henry was Bobby which is how I found him so easily. I’m Monica and have nothing to offer know except inside info into what the first impressions thing was about.

I AM NOT GOING TO LET THE MINDY THING SLIDE EITHER!

So, Chandler, don’t think about shooting till we get some suspects together.

Here

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Why are people clearing Gabe. just off claiming the chick, thats silly if thats the only reason

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I look forward to your reads, hopefully they aren't all just one-liners like the above though

no need for that Katie. They won't be one-lineers but I'll likely tend more towards conciceness than info-dumping

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

They were my two picks based on my obviously dodgy gut.

Henry was suspect of Steve because -
    he said he told the group that he would vote for Katie “at least twice, if not three times”. But he actually only said it once.
    Also because he jumped in mind control idea and didn’t stop about it and because he said “I get the feeling this Lynch is going to be a real mess”. That sounded very wolf to Henry.

Ewan - because he was positive that Barry finding Mindy would be declared on thread but me finding Bobby wasn’t so felt it was a safe thing to just post.
    Ewan very positive about evil shamans powers maybe knowing that it wasn’t really the case.
    Both the above hidden with the line that it’s what usually happens.

Wait, I was a 50/50 hairs breath away from being shot this morning ? Well maybe if your gut was so wrong on Fiona it could be equally wrong about me ! ! Maybe take that gut on a holiday or feed it some nice food, i dont think its serving you well.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok I went reading back through Vernon's posts to see if I could find any clues/breadcrumbs.

This first post seems to say that he was basing his vote not on anything he'd 'seen' but on the FFAs. The wording struck me as it seems to suggest not looking at his vote as based on his powers. Anyone disagree?

This second post is in response to Angus, who says something about being alive in the morning. High chance of being alive suggesting Angus as evil? This is post lynch where Vernon may have gotten his peek back.

This is probably the strongest breadcrumb based on the whole 'I had a look at Ewan', arguing that Ewan is a villager.

Any thoughts?

So you think that Vernon got two peeks? Based off what exactly?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    Why so?

Because he’s claimed to be the chick. If the duck is in the game the chick has to be too. Can’t see a wolf claiming it before 1st lynch either as if someone countered, we would have had to lynch one to clarify it all.

That’s why.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why are people clearing Gabe. just off claiming the chick, thats silly if thats the only reason

I agree Eva, but i would like you to give us some info instead of just chiming in on random stuff. What happened you yesterday. Why did you finger angus and vote gabriel?

Help the village and stop acting the bloody maggot!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Since your here, what was up with claiming someone a wolf and then voting someone else?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

duffman13 wrote: »
    Lynch Votes

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

Confirming last nights results :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Katie this is the FFA I have for Holly. I may have missed another but that is the only one with the tag.
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Shall we start FFAing then in prep for tonight?

#FFA1
    Henry
    Derry
    Tegan

I missed Angus though you're right.

• Advertisement

I agree Eva, but i would like you to give us some info instead of just chiming in on random stuff. What happened you yesterday. Why did you finger angus and vote gabriel?

giphy.gif

First impressions -

Before the first munch I had to select somebody who would gain access to my back room should I die. I believe all the friends had to do this. I cannot get confirmation from mods as to whether they take on all duties.

My selection could be good or bad I don’t know.

I missed this first time round - now I get the Jake comment, fishy but I suspect just confused

So someone can see what Phoebe read etc. If the roles are not taken on then should the person who can read the BR not come forth with the info? If roles are taken then STFU?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

You calling anything silly is a bit rich. If you are village and werent being mind controlled or whatever last night you added badly to a major clusterf*ck last night and I dont see how it helped anybody . .

Interested to see what Abigails role was on it . . Didnt she post some crap aswell.

You calling anything silly is a bit rich. If you are village and werent being mind controlled or whatever last night you added badly to a major clusterf*ck last night and I dont see how it helped anybody . .

Interested to see what Abigails role was on it . . Didnt she post some crap aswell.

She claimed a dead players role.

I'm voting Abi or Eva tonight unless I get some semblance of an explanation

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Always dislike this, joining a main wagon and voting off your FFA is not inherently wolfy.

When did I say it was wolfy? I was just noting the different categories people are in.

Read my posts it all there. I was just stirring the pot.The the village lost its minds being paranoid over mind control and chaos.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Also I gave reasoning for Tegan. I didn't just go with the top FFA because I thought they were good. Why would you leave the below out of your posts? It was ten posts below the one you posted.

Just wanted to respond to this Isla before I get to work.

I didn't leave that out on purpose. I went over EVERYONES posts, searched the words vote, voted for, placeholder so I could be as factual as possible. I spent the guts of five hours putting that all together and stated I was bound to make mistakes so you'll have to take that as what it was as just an oversight on my part. I saw your post that I quoted and had a "woah" moment.

I would like to take this moment to ask that everyone either do an FFA or declare your vote on thread, preferably both. That's where all the answers lie and anyone repeatedly not getting involved in that should be marked as suspicious. I know some people don't agree with it though so if we could even collectively decide what we're putting out there as that kind of feels like me bossing people around and I don't want to do that :o

Jake WW wrote: »
    Since your here, what was up with claiming someone a wolf and then voting someone else?

I claimed bot are bad read my postys people and stop half assing it.

wolfs half ass stuff Jake ;)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Because he’s claimed to be the chick. If the duck is in the game the chick has to be too. Can’t see a wolf claiming it before 1st lynch either as if someone countered, we would have had to lynch one to clarify it all.

That’s why.

There was a game where the SK was told a fake name by the mods that wasn't used in the game. It was given by the mods in the backroom but the SK was killed and never got a chance to use it.

I'm leaving Gabs for now, but just claiming chick isn't totally clearing him imo.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Ok I went reading back through Vernon's posts to see if I could find any clues/breadcrumbs.

This first post seems to say that he was basing his vote not on anything he'd 'seen' but on the FFAs. The wording struck me as it seems to suggest not looking at his vote as based on his powers. Anyone disagree?

This second post is in response to Angus, who says something about being alive in the morning. High chance of being alive suggesting Angus as evil? This is post lynch where Vernon may have gotten his peek back.

This is probably the strongest breadcrumb based on the whole 'I had a look at Ewan', arguing that Ewan is a villager.

Any thoughts?

Angus is most suspect in that.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Read my posts it all there. I was just stirring the pot.The the village lost its minds being paranoid over mind control and chaos.

Ok so to me now you're basically useless. you didn't stir the pot. you caused a sh!tshow. taking valuable time away from reasonable discussion.

You're going on my list. You're not helpful and you're wasting village resources with your crap.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I claimed bot are bad read my postys people and stop half assing it.

wolfs half ass stuff Jake ;)

Jaysus things are bad if I'm getting sass for half assing it from the person who everyone thought was mind controlled when they "stirred the pot".

Has anybody ever done a Ghostbusters WW? That would be fun!

So this is day 0 fluff! Yay for national fluff day

Any thoughts?

Coming back to this, Conor can you answer my question please, are you trying to say you think Vernon had two peeks, one good and one bad.

Bah ignore that quote by Gertie I was starting an ISO on her

D1 N1 D1
    Start/Check 25 23 22 18
    RV 6 6 6 3
    NRV 14 12 11 10
    Convert 1 1 1 1
    RW 3 3 3 3
    SK 1 1 1 1

Dead 2 1 4

I'm doing some work in trying to figure out the prizes. I wondered if Katies convert was a death of a RV thing (first impressions) it's not because of timeline

Side Name Role Can Kill When Action notes
    Status or something
    Village Chandler Vig yes Any to shot/kill 3 shots / 2 shots and Wendy dead
    Bad Eddie Sharman Maybe Each day cause chaos "D1 - Katie - Role convert / D1 - Eva madness /D1 - Walkie talkie
    "
    Bad Barry Convertor not sure each day to find Mindy Has Mindy been found?
    Village Rachal Sharman no each day give present 1. Walkie Talkie Jake Phil - could be wrong / Katie convert
    Village Monica Brendan claim Fun no each day Found Bobby - no further actions
    Village Joey Dead Hero kinda each night to protect He will kill the attacker in a protection
    SK Janice SK yes each night to kill
    Village Phoebe Dead Aura no each night to read
    Village Ross Dead Jailer no each night to jail
    Bad Ursula Imposter no night read 1st Aura
    Bobby Dead Friends murderer apparently What you go do this for Bobby
    good no first impressions read the BR of dead RV

Mind Control? Eva

Ok so to me now you're basically useless. you didn't stir the pot. you caused a sh!tshow. taking valuable time away from reasonable discussion.

You're going on my list. You're not helpful and you're wasting village resources with your crap.

LOL the village ran with mind control ****, I just wanted to see what Gabe and Angus were about,

Village resources wtf are you on about, off you trot Holly stop talking nonsense

But Conor is putting forward the idea that Vernon got two peeks, I want to know why.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So you think that Vernon got two peeks? Based off what exactly?

No I didn't say that. I said these were the breadcrumbs that I found. It is possible that he had a peek Night 0 as I've known that to happen, in which case yes it would be 2 peeks - 1 = Night 0 and 1 = Night 1.

Yeah, he is, especially given that Vernon died this morning. While we don't know for sure that the wolves munched him, IF Vernon had peeked a wolf then the wolves would know about it because:

Ursula Buffay (The Imposter) – Ursula will find out the first time a wolf has their aura read by Phoebe.

Jake WW wrote: »
    Jaysus things are bad if I'm getting sass for half assing it from the person who everyone thought was mind controlled when they "stirred the pot".

I dont have many post and explained myself and you are asking me to explain myself why haven't you read them then? Trying to jump in early on a wagon perhaps?

• Advertisement

No I didn't say that. I said these were the breadcrumbs that I found. It is possible that he had a peek Night 0 as I've known that to happen, in which case yes it would be 2 peeks - 1 = Night 0 and 1 = Night 1.

Yeah, he is, especially given that Vernon died this morning. While we don't know for sure that the wolves munched him, IF Vernon had peeked a wolf then the wolves would know about it because:

Ursula Buffay (The Imposter) – Ursula will find out the first time a wolf has their aura read by Phoebe.

It's not possible for Vernon to have had two peeks

Advertisement