Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Coming back to this, Conor can you answer my question please, are you trying to say you think Vernon had two peeks, one good and one bad.

I have and would you relax a bit. I don't hop on command and there are other people posting too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Just wanted to respond to this Isla before I get to work.

I didn't leave that out on purpose. I went over EVERYONES posts, searched the words vote, voted for, placeholder so I could be as factual as possible. I spent the guts of five hours putting that all together and stated I was bound to make mistakes so you'll have to take that as what it was as just an oversight on my part. I saw your post that I quoted and had a "woah" moment.

I would like to take this moment to ask that everyone either do an FFA or declare your vote on thread, preferably both. That's where all the answers lie and anyone repeatedly not getting involved in that should be marked as suspicious. I know some people don't agree with it though so if we could even collectively decide what we're putting out there as that kind of feels like me bossing people around and I don't want to do that :o
    My on thread votes were picked up - was never on Katie - the pre table is wrong cause it make katie look like the was in teh lead on a wagon and that's not the case.

I'm still weary of katie but facts are facts and I prefer it to accurate pls

Eva WW wrote: »
    LOL the village ran with mind control ****, I just wanted to see what Gabe and Angus were about,

Village resources wtf are you on about, off you trot Holly stop talking nonsense

I agree it was really bad form it completely distracted us last night

It's not possible for Vernon to have had two peeks

How do you know that? Also I did NOT explicitly say he had. I said it was possible as I've seen it before where a seer gets a peek on Night 0.

My point is that there were 2 possible hints and I even said the strongest breadcrumb was about Ewan. You are reading what you want to read and not what I'm actually saying.

Conor WW wrote: »
    No I didn't say that. I said these were the breadcrumbs that I found. It is possible that he had a peek Night 0 as I've known that to happen, in which case yes it would be 2 peeks - 1 = Night 0 and 1 = Night 1.

Yeah, he is, especially given that Vernon died this morning. While we don't know for sure that the wolves munched him, IF Vernon had peeked a wolf then the wolves would know about it because:

Ursula Buffay (The Imposter) – Ursula will find out the first time a wolf has their aura read by Phoebe.

I recall someone saying on Sunday that night time powers were in effect

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Time for some corrections. If anyone has any corrections to be made feel free to do them or let me know and I'll do them.

Player|FFA 1| FFA 2| FFA 3| Link
    Orla| Katie| Holly| Phil| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110516660
    Jake| Holly| Katie| Isla| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110516844
    Brendan| Fiona| Holly| Isla| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110516604
    Katie| Jake| Nigel| Eva| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110516940
    Gabriel| Holly| Liam| Tegan| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110517352 and https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110517952
    Henry| Tegan| Eva| Ewan| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110517306
    Holly| Gabriel| Phil| Tegan| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110518654
    Tegan| Phil| Gabriel| Katie| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110518206
    Ewan| Steve| Liam| | https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110518355
    Conor| Katie| Gabriel| Gertrude| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110518456
    Steve| Gabriel| Katie| Fiona| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110518463
    Angus| Fiona| Gabriel| Henry| https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=110518561

Player|FFA Votes
    Katie| 5
    Gabriel| 5
    Holly| 4
    Tegan| 3
    Fiona| 3
    Phil| 3
    Eva| 2
    Isla| 2
    Liam| 2
    Ewan| 1
    Gabriel| 1
    Henry| 1
    Jake| 1
    Nigel| 1
    Steve| 1
    Gertrude| 1

So there were 8 who did not FFA who are still alive

Abigail
    Derry
    Desmond
    Eva
    Gertrude
    Isla
    Liam
    Phil

Then there are 2 who voted off their FFA
    Conor on Abigail
    Katie on Tegan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So there were 9 who did not FFA who are still alive

Abigail
    Angus
    Derry
    Desmond
    Eva
    Gertrude
    Isla
    Liam
    Phil

Then there are 3 who voted off their FFA
    Conor on Abigail
    Holly on Gabriel
    Katie on Tegan

Eh.. I did an FFA earlier tday.

Guess what?

YOUR ON IT WOLF.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

How do you know that? Also I did NOT explicitly say he had. I said it was possible as I've seen it before where a seer gets a peek on Night 0.

My point is that there were 2 possible hints and I even said the strongest breadcrumb was about Ewan. You are reading what you want to read and not what I'm actually saying.

Because of the OP:
    The first scheduled action will be munch which will take place at on Monday at 10am followed by lynch at 9pm. Upon death, a player's role will be announced on thread by the mods.

Peek is an action like the munch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Why are people clearing Gabe. just off claiming the chick, thats silly if thats the only reason

When are you going to address your bats**t crazy carry on last night? Why did you say Angus is the evil shaman? What are you basing that on? If you believe it to be true why didn’t you vote for him?

It's not possible for Vernon to have had two peeks

Well I reckon they were killed just as they were receiving their second peek. So they'd only have one peek to have put any sort of message down for us.

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    I recall someone saying on Sunday that night time powers were in effect

No, only possible action prior to the munch was the vigilante shot as it's anytime

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

I agree, it was a terrible strategy if Eva is a villager. There was enough going on without that messing, if you are going to do that crap do it when its quiet. You dont stir the pot when things are already at meting point . . Helped nothing , distracted villagers and allowed wolves a hiding place. Also now makes Eva a very easy target (whether she is good or bad) as either an unhelpful villager or a potential wolf.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Desmond WW wrote: »

Guess what?

YOUR ON IT WOLF.

*YOU'RE
    :o

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

No I didn't say that. I said these were the breadcrumbs that I found. It is possible that he had a peek Night 0 as I've known that to happen, in which case yes it would be 2 peeks - 1 = Night 0 and 1 = Night 1.

Yeah, he is, especially given that Vernon died this morning. While we don't know for sure that the wolves munched him, IF Vernon had peeked a wolf then the wolves would know about it because:

Ursula Buffay (The Imposter) – Ursula will find out the first time a wolf has their aura read by Phoebe.

Angus. You got some ‘splaining to do!

Desmond WW wrote: »

Guess what?

YOUR ON IT WOLF.

That post was about people who did not do FFAs yesterday before the lynch. Did you do one? I don't believe you did. I missed one tagged one - from Angus. I don't think I missed one from you though.

Because of the OP:

Peek is an action like the munch

And then I can argue that the munch is scheduled at 10am and the peek can happen anytime. We already know the vig shot before the 1st munch.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying I don't know for sure and I don't see how you can know for sure either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Alright Phil you and holly can show me how its supposed to be done so. I'm still on Gabriel as I dont believe his story and he leaned heavily on the chick role claim which could be anything

I suppose its my fault you voted to lynch the jail keeper as well

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Read my posts it all there. I was just stirring the pot.The the village lost its minds being paranoid over mind control and chaos.

Well I can’t see any benefit to adding to the utter chaos last night, apart from if you’re a wolf trying to save a teammate.

And then I can argue that the munch is scheduled at 10am and the peek can happen anytime. We already know the vig shot before the 1st munch.

I'm not saying I'm right, I'm saying I don't know for sure and I don't see how you can know for sure either.

Vig action is anytime, peek is scheduled

Alright Phil you and holly can show me how its supposed to be done so. I'm still on Gabriel as I dont believe his story and he leaned heavily on the chick role claim which could be anything

nrv claim

• Advertisement

I mean this is just factually incorrect.

Peek is a scheduled night phase action

Phoebe Buffay (Aura Reader) – Phoebe has the ability to read people aura’s and see their true colours. She can chose one player each night phase to read.

Vig action is anytime, peek is scheduled

Look, I've played in games where the seer got a peek night 0 and the bodyguard could protect night 0. I'm not willing to rule out that they got 2.

Once again though, I'm stating that I think Ewan is the strongest clue and he is team village according to Vernon.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Take a step back. If you're a villager you made a balls of it. If you're a wolf or so you did your job by causing confusion.

You've screwed the village either way.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Well I can’t see any benefit to adding to the utter chaos last night, apart from if you’re a wolf trying to save a teammate.

You have said loads of people now were doing this, who was the wolf all the people you are claiming tried to save (as tegan was a nrv and you were the only other near getting lynched) it has to be more then 3 at this stage.

You are a wolf with a safe nrv list to choose from imo

Look, I've played in games where the seer got a peek night 0 and the bodyguard could protect night 0. I'm not willing to rule out that they got 2.

Once again though, I'm stating that I think Ewan is the strongest clue and he is team village according to Vernon.

Mods specifically clarified that the first scheduled action was the munch, meaning no actions aside from the vigilante took place Night 0

Mods specifically clarified that the first scheduled action was the munch, meaning no actions aside from the vigilante took place Night 0

Yeah, you believe what you believe and I'll believe what I believe. Neither of us can know. There's no point in arguing it.

I am interested in the fact that you focused on the number of peeks rather than the contents of the messages though.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Take a step back. If you're a villager you made a balls of it. If you're a wolf or so you did your job by causing confusion.

You've screwed the village either way.

You are talking nonsense Holly, I wanted to lynch Gabriel village lynched Tegan the nrv, as I said I'll bow down to you're expert play from here on in as you seem to know it all.

But I disagree with screwing the village its doing a good job of that all on its own.

Yeah, you believe what you believe and I'll believe what I believe. Neither of us can know. There's no point in arguing it.

I am interested in the fact that you focused on the number of peeks rather than the contents of the messages though.

You shaded Angus and then claimed Ewan as a villager, of course I'm gonna call you up on it.

Both can't be true

Well I mean they can be true but not in the context of Vernon's posts

• Advertisement

You shaded Angus and then claimed Ewan as a villager, of course I'm gonna call you up on it.

Both can't be true

In your opinion.
    And again, you're reading what you wanted. I NEVER said both were true. I said this is what I've found and asked people for their thoughts. Yours weren't "I'd say the last one is most likely as I don't think he can have had 2 peeks" it was "WHY ARE YOU SAYING HE HAD 2 PEEKS" which is categorically NOT what I said.

Advertisement