Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    In your opinion.
    And again, you're reading what you wanted. I NEVER said both were true. I said this is what I've found and asked people for their thoughts. Yours weren't "I'd say the last one is most likely as I don't think he can have had 2 peeks" it was "WHY ARE YOU SAYING HE HAD 2 PEEKS" which is categorically NOT what I said.

You cast shade on one player whilst clearing another, that's suspicious behaviour.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I have totally missed the Phil/Jake thing.

What was the story with Phil and Katie’s gifts. What was the outcome?

Conor WW wrote: »
    In your opinion.
    And again, you're reading what you wanted. I NEVER said both were true. I said this is what I've found and asked people for their thoughts. Yours weren't "I'd say the last one is most likely as I don't think he can have had 2 peeks" it was "WHY ARE YOU SAYING HE HAD 2 PEEKS" which is categorically NOT what I said.

Not my opinion. It's written into the OP of the game, specifically clarified by the mods.

Anyways I'm gonna drop this but I see what you're trying to do Conor and I don't like it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    You cast shade on one player whilst clearing another, that's suspicious behaviour.

And now you're ignoring me pointing out that you misread my posts. I find your behaviour suspicious. I've never said that there had to be 2 peeks - you jumped to that conclusion all on your own. All I did was post Vernon's words. You continue to wilfully ignore this in order to throw some of your own shade on me.

But they were Vernon’s posts, not Conor’s.

• Advertisement

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I have totally missed the Phil/Jake thing.

What was the story with Phil and Katie’s gifts. What was the outcome?

Phil and Jake supposedly had comms together, not really clearing in any way shape or form.

Mine remains unresolved as I'm not dead lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Mods specifically clarified that the first scheduled action was the munch, meaning no actions aside from the vigilante took place Night 0

Unless of course the wolves got mindy? I’m surprised you were so absolute on that point Katie.

The VIG shooting somebody that early was a massive surprise. Wolves shooting that earlier wouldn’t be.

Unless of course the wolves got mindy? I’m surprised you were so absolute on that point Katie.

The VIG shooting somebody that early was a massive surprise. Wolves shooting that earlier wouldn’t be.

Vig action is anytime, peek is scheduled.

That's in the OP.

I don't believe Barry could attempt to find Mindy until post munch as:
    Barry Farber (Alpha Wolf) – Each day Barry has an opportunity to find Mindy. Should he be successful and find Mindy, he will convert Mindy to be his bride. Mindy has a gun and Barry has a shiny bullet.

Again, a scheduled action - a day action no less

Vig action is anytime, peek is scheduled.

That's in the OP.

I don't believe Barry could attempt to find Mindy until post munch as:

Again, a scheduled action - a day action no less

Maybe Brendan can help clear this up.

Brendan can you clarify when and how you were able to search for your buddy?

Brendan/Gertie, can one of you PLEASE change your avatar as the green is confusing me

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Okay most of this is just gut feel. What can I say I’m not invested enough to keep notes and spreadsheets, especially when I’m sick *shrug*

Abigail WW Did not like the claiming of a dead character last night. All it achieved was adding to the chaos. Still waiting on a decent explanation. Wolfie read.
    Angus WW leaning village
    Barbara WW deceased :(
    Brendan WW uncontested Monica claim. Village
    Conor WW leaning wolf
    Derry WW not enough input so far to fully judge but leaning village
    Desmond WW Can’t actually place him right now. Must contribute more. Null read
    Eva WW No proper explanation for last nights antics. Placing my vote here for now. Wolfie
    Ewan WW same as Desmond
    Fiona WW leaning wolf
    Gabriel WW the chick
    Gertrude WW leaning village
    Henry WW can’t actually remember right now if he’s alive or dead. If alive must contribute more.
    Holly WW Leaning wolf. Benefitted from last nights chaos
    Isla WW leaning village.
    Jake WW leaning village. Him and Phil seem happy to vouch for each other and there prize seems villagery
    Katie WW leaning wolf. Benefitted from last nights chaos
    Liam WW expecting a mid kill announcement or substitute anytime now
    Nigel WW same as Desmond
    Orla WW leaning village
    Phil WW leaning village as with Jake above
    Steve WW same as Desmond
    Tegan WW deceased :(
    Vernon WW deceased :(
    Wendy WW deceased :(

I think I may be missing one of our dearly departed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Okay most of this is just gut feel. What can I say I’m not invested enough to keep notes and spreadsheets, especially when I’m sick *shrug*

Abigail WW Did not like the claiming of a dead character last night. All it achieved was adding to the chaos. Still waiting on a decent explanation. Wolfie read.
    Angus WW leaning village
    Conor WW leaning wolf
    Eva WW No proper explanation for last nights antics. Placing my vote here for now. Wolfie
    Ewan WW same as Desmond
    Fiona WW leaning wolf
    Gabriel WW the chick
    Henry WW can’t actually remember right now if he’s alive or dead. If alive must contribute more.
    Isla WW leaning village.
    Jake WW leaning village. Him and Phil seem happy to vouch for each other and there prize seems villagery
    Nigel WW same as Desmond
    Orla WW leaning village
    Steve WW same as Desmond

Well, you have 6 wolves, one of whom was Fiona, our dead Hero. And you're wrong on me. Why are you leaning wolf on me now?

Gabriel WW wrote: »

Angus WW leaning village
    Conor WW leaning wolf
    Ewan WW same as Desmond
    Fiona WW leaning wolf
    Gabriel WW the chick
    Isla WW leaning village.
    Nigel WW same as Desmond
    Orla WW leaning village
    Steve WW same as Desmond

Yeah, they're bolded and dead, Fiona was Joey

Henry was Fun Bobby and good.

Why do you lean good on Derry?

Why lean wolf on Conor?

Also why do you lean village on Orla, need more than just that's your thoughts. If you lean village on someone you remember why surely?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Alright Phil you and holly can show me how its supposed to be done so. I'm still on Gabriel as I dont believe his story and he leaned heavily on the chick role claim which could be anything

I suppose its my fault you voted to lynch the jail keeper as well

As Getrude said - when it's quiet

Anyways why Gabriel. I'm listening. I've asked Brendan and Gabs why they know each other. They seem sure about. So why are you on Gabriel and Angus and Steve pls

Yeah, they're bolded and dead, Fiona was Joey

Henry was Fun Bobby and good.

Why do you lean good on Derry?

Why lean wolf on Conor?

Anyone I didn’t give an explanation for is just pure gut feel. Which I will admit is not always very accurate. (Case in point, Fiona) I won’t be putting Conor on my ffa but I don’t have a great feeling about him either.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Phil and Jake supposedly had comms together, not really clearing in any way shape or form.

Mine remains unresolved as I'm not dead lol

I can't see how the breadcrumbs before the message could have been placed, we had no idea we'd get a message.

Also why do you lean village on Orla, need more than just that's your thoughts. If you lean village on someone you remember why surely?

Gut *shrug* You may want more but that’s all I’ve got.

Maybe Brendan can help clear this up.

Brendan can you clarify when and how you were able to search for your buddy?

Brendan, were you able to look for Bobby on day 0 ? If so when did you get to meet him? Like did you get instant access when you guessed?

This is important because it means that it’s more the likely possible that the wolves also had the same option on day 0.

I couldn’t take my first guess until after 10am on Monday.

• Advertisement

Brendan, were you able to look for Bobby on day 0 ? If so when did you get to meet him? Like did you get instant access when you guessed?

This is important because it means that it’s more the likely possible that the wolves also had the same option on day 0.

I agree this would be helpful information

Brendan WW wrote: »
    I couldn’t take my first guess until after 10am on Monday.

:D

Scheduled action.

Stroke one for Katie

Phil WW wrote: »
    I can't see how the breadcrumbs before the message could have been placed, we had no idea we'd get a message.

Well you might have had no idea, but someone sent it to you so they definitely had an idea.

Don't rule out Jake placing these breadcrumbs and pretending to be a 'member of the village', please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Check me out :D

|Final Lynch Results| | |
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Did not vote | Liam |

Run the whole thing by me again please step by step. I’m totally lost.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

As Getrude said - when it's quiet

Anyways why Gabriel. I'm listening. I've asked Brendan and Gabs why they know each other. They seem sure about. So why are you on Gabriel and Angus and Steve pls

We all dont have time to post when we want I was afk all yesterday, but look so many people want me quite I'll keep quite.

I had a bad feeling about Gab looking through his posts, I feel like his defence of saying he was a nrv villager aka the duck and leaning very heavily on it is very weak and not something a village should do, I also feel the wolves would have names like that at their disposal it all NRVs have names like it seems they do.

I'm not so sure on Angus anymore they put up a fairly good arguement yesterday tbf to them and I may have misread steves post yesterday.

I'm gonna lie down for a while.

Hopefully some of the others get involved soon, feels like the same names posting all the time

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

This is the 4th time I've done this as I keep deleting it.

Eva Read.

day zero - fluff

good after morning

Its after 3 now

Whomever had this account before me has it set to old school boards I think its a bit ugly but nice to differeniate from the normal

Stop posting so much ye lunatics :pac

11pm - beginning of the madness
    I'm safe Barbra is a wolf that is all

Wolfy post response to gabs saying that babs was too wolfy to be a wolf - turns out to be the correct read

radio silence from above at 10am til this at 8pm

Angus is the evil shaman. I voted Gabriel for lynch im awesome

Angus is the evil shaman. I voted Gabriel for lynch im awesome

is above due to minor poking of gabs that morning?

If Angus isnt the evil shaman ill eat my hat, but i feel ye need time to come around to this, still on gabriel very helpful to out himself as a nrv easy lynch

Can people stop saying the c word chaos?

Maybe the wolves got a list of unclaimed roles they could use doubt it

If all nrvs got a name itd make sense the wolfs get a list too otherwise the game is open to being briken so Gabriel pushing this is super dodge vote gabriel

You are lock wolf aimed at gabs

May have number 3 here this has been a fun day aimed at steve who is suggesting eva is mind-controlled

Steve, Angus and Gabriel whichever order ye want

How are ye letting him off with this, his nrv claim helps no one except himself hardly a villager play aimed at gabs

Whats to explain i think gabriel is a wolf, i think angus is the evil shaman and if they both are potential steve is beginning to think eva actually believes this

Yawn with the bullet stuff youd be better off shooting Gabriel over me and if im wring then lynch away

Why would it be completely understandable for a nrv to get an unkown (who turned villager) lynched to save themselves in response to ewan saying it was understandable that gabs voted tegan to save themselves

You came in sticking up for them around lynch time, i didnt say you were lock just suss if they turned bad its all part if the game trying to work out stuff in response to steve - he actually suggested she was mind-controlled, he didn't really stick up for them

Peek henry response to henry saying he didn't like tegan and had voted and stayed there, and asking eva to explain herself (and asking if abi had claimed duck)

I was never mind controlled, its just another story put out there by the wolf Illuminati trying to discredit me on my quest for world salvation. We should shoot Gabriel so we can sort out the wagonomcs of today, worst case its a nrv, best case wolf small loss/ big win (small loss relates to the role not the payer

you cant make soup without stirring the pot

Jesus my brain, I didn't even nearly complete this sentence, I meant to ask what would people think of peeking Henry

Just catching up but what a disaster

Why are people clearing Gabe. just off claiming the chick, thats silly if thats the only reason agree slightly but there hasn't been a counter so i'm leaving it for now

Read my posts it all there. I was just stirring the pot.The the village lost its minds being paranoid over mind control and chaos

I claimed bot are bad read my postys people and stop half assing it. wolfs half ass stuff Jake ;)

LOL the village ran with mind control ****, I just wanted to see what Gabe and Angus were about, Village resources wtf are you on about, off you trot Holly stop talking nonsense

I dont have many post and explained myself and you are asking me to explain myself why haven't you read them then? Trying to jump in early on a wagon perhaps?

Alright Phil you and holly can show me how its supposed to be done so. I'm still on Gabriel as I dont believe his story and he leaned heavily on the chick role claim which could be anything I suppose its my fault you voted to lynch the jail keeper as well did phil vote to lynch jail keeper? if so, eva is more on top of things than I thought

nrv claim correcting above post from chick claim to nrv claim

You have said loads of people now were doing this, who was the wolf all the people you are claiming tried to save (as tegan was a nrv and you were the only other near getting lynched) it has to be more then 3 at this stage. You are a wolf with a safe nrv list to choose from imo
    responding to gabs

You are talking nonsense Holly, I wanted to lynch Gabriel village lynched Tegan the nrv, as I said I'll bow down to you're expert play from here on in as you seem to know it all. But I disagree with screwing the village its doing a good job of that all on its own

thoughts

I still think Eva's actions last night were unhelpful but I'm feeling more village about her now as she's been consistent (which I wasn't expecting). She's tunnelling hard on Gabs, but I'm getting an overall village lean. Sadly, as I don't think actions like last night help the village.

Eva WW wrote: »
    We all dont have time to post when we want I was afk all yesterday, but look so many people want me quite I'll keep quite.

I had a bad feeling about Gab looking through his posts, I feel like his defence of saying he was a nrv villager aka the duck and leaning very heavily on it is very weak and not something a village should do, I also feel the wolves would have names like that at their disposal it all NRVs have names like it seems they do.

I'm not so sure on Angus anymore they put up a fairly good arguement yesterday tbf to them and I may have misread steves post yesterday.

As far as we know all baddies are named.

Barry Farber (Alpha Wolf) – Each day Barry has an opportunity to find Mindy. Should he be successful and find Mindy, he will convert Mindy to be his bride. Mindy has a gun and Barry has a shiny bullet.

Eddie Cahill (Evil Shaman) – Having never recovered from losing his roomie - each day Eddie will attempt to get revenge by causing chaos in the lives of the friends.

Ursula Buffay (The Imposter) – Ursula will find out the first time a wolf has their aura read by Phoebe.

Janice Hosenstein – Serial Killer – Oh My God!! Each night Janice will chose one player who will succumb to the terrifying noise that is her laugh.

Add in Mindy.

I can’t see the mods also giving the bad team “The Chick”. (That’s what Gabriel has claimed). Which one would it be given to and what would be the reason? The friends had to pick someone on first impressions who could be good or bad ( Actually, I say Vernon wouldn’t get a peek until he had his first impression noted. ). That would sway the balance to the bad side.

• Advertisement

:D

Scheduled action.

Stroke one for Katie

Unless it was because you knew it cause you are on the wolf team who equally knew it!:pac:

So, is there anybody else it could be ? Nobody else? Our vig killed somebody before day 1 . . I just cant get my head around that. Unless there was something they had posted that made them think they were being targeted!

Advertisement