Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Excise my absence. It was a mental morning. Catching up now.bit of a clusterfcuk of a day so far.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

abigail

day zero - fluff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=https://youtu.be/aOkKM_wT9SE

She a poor /bill/ of health :DJoke about bab's death

Boards being poxxxy for me ATM, can't get anything to load properly fluff

My goodness. Was boards only broken for me? Could I be more behind? fluff

Hi Guys :)fluff

Still reading all the posts so far so nubthin much to contribute at the moment. What's with the prizes? Alignment conversion sounds problematic fluff

-O response to eva's comment re. angus being shaman and gabs being wolf

Which chick? Rachel? Phoebe? response to gab's role claim

What happens if we lynch you instead? asking katie about her gift - first interaction on gameplay

Who claimed duck? asks isla this (isla said it would be bizarre to have duck and not chick). Brendan answers her and tells her that Babs was the duck - weird since she quoted bab's death post with a joke about it

LYNCH BARBARA IM THE DUCK sigh

I'm not great on explanations, but can I interest you in a sarcastic comment? Or we can look at who voted where and when can we abi? can you?

thoughts

Either a villager who has no idea what's going on (even what she's written herself) or Eddie causing Chaos. I don't see it though. I thin kit's too scatterbrained to be anything but a villager who's struggling to keep up with the admittedly insane level of posting.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    As far as we know all baddies are named.

Barry Farber (Alpha Wolf) – Each day Barry has an opportunity to find Mindy. Should he be successful and find Mindy, he will convert Mindy to be his bride. Mindy has a gun and Barry has a shiny bullet.

Eddie Cahill (Evil Shaman) – Having never recovered from losing his roomie - each day Eddie will attempt to get revenge by causing chaos in the lives of the friends.

Ursula Buffay (The Imposter) – Ursula will find out the first time a wolf has their aura read by Phoebe.

Janice Hosenstein – Serial Killer – Oh My God!! Each night Janice will chose one player who will succumb to the terrifying noise that is her laugh.

Add in Mindy.

I can’t see the mods also giving the bad team “The Chick”. (That’s what Gabriel has claimed). Which one would it be given to and what would be the reason? The friends had to pick someone on first impressions who could be good or bad ( Actually, I say Vernon wouldn’t get a peek until he had his first impression noted. ). That would sway the balance to the bad side.

Two things from this. I'm not saying I agree with Eva at all BUT I've been in a world where the villains were named AND had a list of names provided by the mods to use to claim NRV. As far as I know, this was done to prevent the game breaking through a mass reveal of character names.

The other thing relating to your first impressions stuff. If I'm understanding you correctly you had to make a blind choice so Vernon having a peek would be unfair. See THIS would make me think that he did, in fact, only have one peek.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Well you might have had no idea, but someone sent it to you so they definitely had an idea.

Don't rule out Jake placing these breadcrumbs and pretending to be a 'member of the village', please.

everyone and their dog know you don't like me Katie. Careful not to tunnel too much though, Your more active than most so please try to look at more than just one person

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    everyone and their dog know you don't like me Katie. Careful not to tunnel too much though, Your more active than most so please try to look at more than just one person

Lies. I'm not just looking at you at all so stop twisting my words

And just to sort the above...

Katie WW - village idiot
    Phil WW - village, I think they've been upfront and honest re: the message.
    Angus WW - Village, actively trying to solve
    Brendan WW - claimed Monica with no counterclaim, I like as good and believe him
    Liam WW - not posting or playing, likely a villager
    Derry WW - village just about but needs to post more in real time rather than just catch ups
    Gabriel WW - claimed Chick uncontested, given the Duck is dead I have to lean village
    Isla WW - village lean, need more than just tables and wagonomics though, did not FFA. Nice place to hide is in the table creation
    Gertrude WW - lean more village but moreso a null read. Need to ISO
    Holly WW - town lean but trending downwards based on wagonomics
    Orla WW - don't like how static they are in their reads, their posts suggest progression but there really isn't any in terms of reads. Trending downwards in my village pile
    Steve WW - trending downwards, could be w/w with Abigail based off wagonomics
    Desmond WW - possible wolf, no progression on his reads, not really in sync with the thread.
    Conor WW - outlier vote on Abigail - possible wolf
    Ewan WW - possible wolf, outlier vote on Steve
    Jake WW - wolf read, too helpful, not contributing much just backing up other peoples points - fishing for info from Monica today
    Eva WW - wolf until I get a logical explanation for their behaviour last night
    Abigail WW - no explanation regarding claiming dead players role. Wolf until I get a decent explanation

• Advertisement

Run the whole thing by me again please step by step. I’m totally lost.

I'd second this request btw. I still don't really understand what happened here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Mid Day Thoughts:

Abigail WW 100% WOLF
    Angus WW 50/50
    Barbara WW RIP
    Brendan WW 50/50
    Conor WW 50/50
    Derry WW 50/50
    Desmond WW 100% Village
    Eva WW 50/50
    Ewan WW 75% Village
    Fiona WW RIP
    Gabriel WW 100% WOLF
    Gertrude WW 50/50
    Henry WW RIP
    Holly WW 80% WOLF
    Isla WW 100% WOLF
    Jake WW Village
    Katie WW 100% WOLF
    Liam WW RIP?
    Nigel WW RIP
    Orla WW 100% Village
    Phil WW Village
    Steve WW Village
    Tegan WW RIP
    Vernon WW RIP
    Wendy WW RIP

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Mid Day Thoughts:

Abigail WW 100% WOLF
    Angus WW 50/50
    Barbara WW RIP
    Brendan WW 50/50
    Conor WW 50/50
    Derry WW 50/50
    Desmond WW 100% Village
    Eva WW 50/50
    Ewan WW 75% Village
    Fiona WW RIP
    Gabriel WW 100% WOLF
    Gertrude WW 50/50
    Henry WW RIP
    Holly WW 80% WOLF
    Isla WW 100% WOLF
    Jake WW Village
    Katie WW 100% WOLF
    Liam WW RIP?
    Nigel WW RIP
    Orla WW 100% Village
    Phil WW Village
    Steve WW Village
    Tegan WW RIP
    Vernon WW RIP
    Wendy WW RIP

Brendan is 50/50? You don't believe he is Monica?

Now this, this is a tunnel
    Desmond WW wrote: »
    Mid Day Thoughts:

Abigail WW 100% WOLF
    Angus WW 50/50
    Barbara WW RIP
    Brendan WW 50/50
    Conor WW 50/50
    Derry WW 50/50
    Desmond WW 100% Village
    Eva WW 50/50
    Ewan WW 75% Village
    Fiona WW RIP
    Gabriel WW 100% WOLF
    Gertrude WW 50/50
    Henry WW RIP
    Holly WW 80% WOLF
    Isla WW 100% WOLF
    Jake WW Village
    Katie WW 100% WOLF
    Liam WW RIP?
    Nigel WW RIP
    Orla WW 100% Village
    Phil WW Village
    Steve WW Village
    Tegan WW RIP
    Vernon WW RIP
    Wendy WW RIP

Lies. I'm not just looking at you at all so stop twisting my words

There is no twist of your words there. You mention me every few posts and are constantly asking people what they think of me. I think everyone knows your suss of me already.

Great that your also looking at others too I suppose

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'd second this request btw. I still don't really understand what happened here.

Me too. I don’t believe the villain can cause as much chaos as has allegedly happened.

And when it’s explained maybe those who love doing up spreadsheets could put it together so we can get an over view of where things stand and peoples claims etc!

Brendan is 50/50? You don't believe he is Monica?

Has to be. If he wasn't Monica then the real Monica would come out and a wolf would not do that just to make essentially a now NRV reveal themselves

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Tables of ISO's

The vote

The key players from the ISO's

Tegan was very much the patsy. If Gabriel is a wolf, there would definitely have been an effort to save him.

if Gabriel and Tegan are both villagers, then there is a wolf in one of holly/katie with how their wagons dissipated from the ISO's and wolf votes spread across the top two wagons

This is the first post from Vernon after, what I believe, was his first peek. He already had knocked down a holly suggestion in a previous post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

My poor brain is werewolf scrambled :o

giphy.gif

There is no twist of your words there. You mention me every few posts and are constantly asking people what they think of me. I think everyone knows your suss of me already.

Great that your also looking at others too I suppose

Hope you vote me last Jakey if I'm going to be lynched :)

Has to be. If he wasn't Monica then the real Monica would come out and a wolf would not do that just to make essentially a now NRV reveal themselves

Yeah I know. Which is why the 50/50 on Des's reads was bizarre.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Now this, this is a tunnel

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Reading back through some people, I had a look at Ewan because of the vote on Steve and I'm not seeing the wolfiness out of Steve that Ewan is seeing. His reasons for thinking him a wolf are unfounded also as he accused Steve of trying to save Gabriel when that is not the case at all. Steve constantly said that he wanted to vote Gabriel or Fiona.

Despite this, I still read Ewan as a villager. Maybe a confused one, but a villager nonetheless.

Dead late for me now. Hopefully I wont have the same problems accessing boards in the morning as I had this morning. night :)

Or was his one peek in Ewan and it came back villager?

This is the first post from Vernon after, what I believe, was his first peek. He already had knocked down a holly suggestion in a previous post.

Looking back at that (I had glazed eyes last night so re read)

Holly why were you asking who we'd munch?

Very odd behaviour needs to be questioned.

In similar fashion to Eva and Abi acting the maggot/open wolfing, that behaviour is suss.

Run the whole thing by me again please step by step. I’m totally lost.

We won a prize. Walkie talkies. We could send and recieve one message. I sent a message to him and in it pointed out my breadcrumbs that show why Phil thinks im on the level and team village. In his response he pointed out that he had similar breadcrumbs that point out who he is. We both seem to believe each other but importantly neither is saying that anything is proven. He also asked me in his response to prove I was who I said by leaving something on thread that I did.

• Advertisement

Or was his one peek in Ewan and it came back villager?

That's what I think happened. His wording in this says had a look at and it's his final post. The other post you quoted was way more 'hedging' and seemed to me to be laying out a rationale for who to peek.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Who would people kill if they were there baddies?

I'd probably go for a mid to low poster with no real input. Keep the controversial people around as potential mislynches.

Any other takes?

I kinda hate this post tbh.

It's very wolfy, but as well if Holly is a villager it's an easy set up to make :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Someone said they were voting Gabriel until I came on thread yesterday who was that?

We won a prize. Walkie talkies. We could send and recieve one message. I sent a message to him and in it pointed out my breadcrumbs that show why Phil thinks im on the level and team village. In his response he pointed out that he had similar breadcrumbs that point out who he is. We both seem to believe each other but importantly neither is saying that anything is proven. He also asked me in his response to prove I was who I said by leaving something on thread that I did.

So you BOTH won a prize? It wasn't a case that one got the prize and messaged the other?

So you BOTH won a prize? It wasn't a case that one got the prize and messaged the other?

In that case you probably need to lynch me and find the liar between Jake and Phil tbh as they're confirming each other

I was the sender, thats why I gave him credit for responding as he did but I guess he had preprepared Breadcrumbs for such an eventuality so it kinda makes sense he responded openly.

In that case you probably need to lynch me and find the liar between Jake and Phil tbh as they're confirming each other

I'm confused could we not have all 3 gotten prizes? You whatever boobytrap thing you have and Walkie Talkies are a prize used by two. Two Shamans afterall.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry

How did you pick up lack of auto-priest from? Isla say lack of priest role, no mention of lack of auto priest. Did you want you questions answered? A lack of auto priest is not good for wagonomics. But nobody other than you thinks we lack an auto priest. On the contrary, the OP says we have one.

pokes at phil for posting fluff (actual post is longer than this and quotes phil's fluff and misunderstanding of isla's initial post

Tell me more about this list of yours response to holly putting him on her "list" for his above opening post

I'm fine, how are you? response to holly asking how he was

Showing up unannounced? by saying something like this? I don't usually participate in fluff as I don't find it productive in wolf hunting, it's mainly just a smokescreen, and I feel no need to play those games. Look back at the read I did, Phil immediately got involved, then backtracked then fluffed.

Did you even read my initial post? defense of his opening post

[/IMG] wrong slash on closing img tags. use only forward slashes meh

http://www.51allout.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Lock-of-the-week.jpg assume joke lock of the week img on gerty's joke about being cleared

Rule 13 is win conditions katie-gate

The rule was there by the time I got to reading the thread. boards was acting up alot. https://twitter.com/boards/status/1143119254327312384 So I posted what i could when I could and only came across the mod update post afterwards. Seems like its back up now, so whatever gremlins were plaguing boards this morning seem to have been banished.

The win conditions you chose to assume though are an often debated rules and some mods favor sk win at 1v1v1 and other don't give the sk that advantage and say, like our mods here, that it must be 1v1 for sk to win.

It is not usually something that i'd go about assuming myself would be the same as previous games.

But, to consider it TMI, you would have to have gotten that information somewhere.
    If you asked the mods and they answered, then that would have prompted them to fix the OP then and there.

Unless someone can tell me how its TMI, I'm not going to be using it as such.

stating his postion on katie-gate

What responding to phil "say what" about not posting fluff v his img joke re. gertie being lock of the week

H Holly, can you supply me with your current list, the one that you explained to me yesterday. I don't want your list from yesterday, i want your current list. Thank you pushing holly for her list again

Don't want to answer for Phil, but it's my belief that its you who are reading incorrectly here. Phil said "Lots of gifs and nothing that would make me feel Jake is a wolf" you highlighted last 4 words and said its a wolf read then shaded Phil for flip flopping. Please reread that sentence fully a few times, I'm not reading this as Phil flip flopping as you are insinuating.

in defence of phil - he's right though, katie had mis-read

The basis for my nigel vote. Pre munch kill @ 9:57, so most likely a bing shot. Why would digging through posts of a vig victim help. My theory is Nigel is not responsible for this death so has an interest in finding out who made this shot. the munch post. Which i believe nigel had a hand in

above post goes into more detail - essentially feels that as nigel focussed on wendy (vig) rathr than babs (munch) he was involved and so understood babs death but not wendy. I can see the reasoning, but not sure i agree.

List of 4 is Tegan, Henry, Derry, Barbra List of 4 - gabriel, phil, tegan, derry. You have way too many wolf reads. Its good the you are sorting people, but can you order them. I'll show you what i mean from your disorganized reads list. villagery Holly WW - villager Angus WW - villagery

This is the start of a longer post of holly. Bit of pushing holly on disorganised reads and not ordering her players as derry would like to have them organised. I'm not sure where the pushing on holly is coming from as it doesn't seem to be FROM anything, but rather pushing her to write more...

Lock of the week post was not fluff. It was posted in response to gertrude saying they were clear. Yes it was said tongue i cheek and i think she under stood that as she later clarified that she was not actually clear just because babs named her, as babs was an nrv and had no knowledge of who or w

doesn't regard IMG post as fluff and feels it's served it's purpose. Feels phil made a weird connection to that post (I understood phil's point, though maybe you do have a bigger plan with it)

Thoughts

I don't know about Derry. Main action has been to poke Holly and Phil. Seemed to have a wolfy lean on Nigel too. I'd love to see some reads or an FFA as I don't really know where he lies.

I'm pretty sure he's on top of the game but it saying very little. Null pile for now, but could go either way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

We had a number of very late votes on Tegan people seemed very keen to try get the last vote on him which is odd for villagers to do tbh

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

There’s a few people still convinced I’m a wolf. Please try and look at it logically. We know the duck was one of the characters. Do any of you really believe that the chick isn’t? Leave your feelings towards me out of it for a minute. I haven’t been countered and from what people are saying there’s been ONE instance where the wolf’s had character names at there disposal. Are you really suggesting that not only do the wolf’s have character names at there disposal but that also the duck was a character and the chick isn’t? If you really need to lynch me to resolve it so be it but can we really afford to lose another villager today?

Advertisement