Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

I'm a big fan of Orlas isos much easier to read then the long multi quotes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I was the sender, thats why I gave him credit for responding as he did but I guess he had preprepared Breadcrumbs for such an eventuality so it kinda makes sense he responded openly.

So you were the one who won the prize...you sent a message but Phil had prepared breadcrumbs for responding to a prize that you received? :confused:

Sorry if I'm being really stupid here but that seems strange. Am I reading you wrong?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

What was the timeline and what were the breadcrumbs.

Who won the gift, what was the gift, what did you do with the gift.

And what happened to Katie’s claim of a gift?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Actually I can clear this up right now - vigilante, shoot me and you'll find out if Jake is lying or not.

I'm a Role Oracle, could pick one person who's alignment would be revealed on my death

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I'm a big fan of Orlas isos much easier to read then the long multi quotes

Is that 'cos I said I thought you were villagey Eva?

Don't try and pocket me now - I might just change my mind!

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Who would people kill if they were there baddies?

I'd probably go for a mid to low poster with no real input. Keep the controversial people around as potential mislynches.

Any other takes?

Were you looking for inspiration for this AM here Holls?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    So you were the one who won the prize...you sent a message but Phil had prepared breadcrumbs for responding to a prize that you received? :confused:

Sorry if I'm being really stupid here but that seems strange. Am I reading you wrong?

Well I didn't win but I was given a walkie talkie and messaged Phil who had the other Walkie talkie. He got the message and replied.

I believe he is who he said for now at least.

Katie WW wrote: »
    Actually I can clear this up right now - vigilante, shoot me and you'll find out if Jake is lying or not.

I'm a Role Oracle, could pick one person who's alignment would be revealed on my death

Not yet vig! Let’s work out Phil and Jake a bit more and use Katie when needed. Btw, that sounds like a double edge prize

Brendan WW wrote: »
    What was the timeline and what were the breadcrumbs.

Who won the gift, what was the gift, what did you do with the gift.

And what happened to Katie’s claim of a gift?

Keep reading Bren...

Not yet vig! Let’s work out Phil and Jake a bit more and use Katie when needed. Btw, that sounds like a double edge prize

Yeah but risky as I had free selection over my pick. So if I pick a wolf then they go down with me unless it's rigged to show that person as a wolf no matter what.

But even then, if I pick a wolf they show as evil and have to die.

Comms is a much simpler evil prize

• Advertisement

Well I didn't win but I was given a walkie talkie and messaged Phil who had the other Walkie talkie. He got the message and replied.

To be clear, you chose to message Phil? Then you talked about breadcrumb leaving but Phil had already left the breadcrumbs before you discussed with him?

So you were lying before saying it was something about whoever killed you ?

To be clear, you chose to message Phil? Then you talked about breadcrumb leaving but Phil had already left the breadcrumbs before you discussed with him?

Told you Jake was a wolf, I'm willing to die to have it confirmed

Ok. So if I'm understanding this right.
    1. Phil won a prize of walkie-talkies.
    2. He had to choose to give the other walkie-talkie to someone.
    3. He chose you
    4. You initiated contact - did you have to do this?
    5. He replied
    6. Profit

So you were lying before saying it was something about whoever killed you ?

Is that why ye didn't munch me this morning? :D

there is rule 4 so I'm not sure how much of the PM I can mention but I was PMd and told I was chosen to send a message to to someone with the walkie talkies

Seriously jake & Phil.

I just want a step by step with what happened and when. All in one easy to read post.

Ok. So if I'm understanding this right.
    1. Phil won a prize of walkie-talkies.
    2. He had to choose to give the other walkie-talkie to someone.
    3. He chose you
    4. You initiated contact - did you have to do this?
    5. He replied
    6. Profit

That's not correct, Jake says he chose to message Phil first

Is that why ye didn't munch me this morning? :D

*sarcastic laugh*

I take it thats a yes then. Getting a whiff of beakering off your changing prize but somehow doubt the vig believes in you so much that they also want to kill you to prove this so I guess we won't know. Suppose that sounds like less of a wolfy prize than your booby trap thing though, which was part of why I was sure we got Rachel's prize the more I read.

Yeah but risky as I had free selection over my pick. So if I pick a wolf then they go down with me unless it's rigged to show that person as a wolf no matter what.

But even then, if I pick a wolf they show as evil and have to die.

Comms is a much simpler evil prize

Sorry Katie, not to be a dick here but you pick one person who's alignment is revealed when you die AND if that happens to be wolf they die alongside you?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    If you really need to lynch me to resolve it so be.

Consider it done my lady.
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    can we really afford to lose another villager today?

Another Villager? - No Way Jose
    Gabriel? - Yes Way Jose

giphy.gif

Sorry Katie, not to be a dick here but you pick one person who's alignment is revealed when you die AND if that happens to be wolf they die alongside you?

No, that's not what I said. They get revealed on thread, hence they'll go down in flames if they're a wolf

No, that's not what I said. They get revealed on thread, hence they'll go down in flames if they're a wolf

But if they were a roled villager that would also be revealed on thread?

*sarcastic laugh*

I take it thats a yes then. Getting a whiff of beakering off your changing prize but somehow doubt the vig believes in you so much that they also want to kill you to prove this so I guess we won't know. Suppose that sounds like less of a wolfy prize than your booby trap thing though, which was part of why I was sure we got Rachel's prize the more I read.

Ah so you don't want me to die now? Afraid I'll reveal your true identity :pac:

Ok, cool. I was reading 'they have to die' as they would die, hence my confusion.

The only concern I'd have is if it's a dodgy prize could it be designed so you suicide?

But if they were a roled villager that would also be revealed on thread?

Potentially yes

Seriously jake & Phil.

I just want a step by step with what happened and when. All in one easy to read post.

I feel like this has been posted by both of us already but.

I got notified I had been given a walkie talkie as I had been chosen to send a message. I sent a message to Phil. In it I pointed out breadcrumbs from my posts (surprised nobody looked for any of my or his breadcrumbs yet) to suggest who I was. Thankfully it'd seem Phil seemed to believe me (probably only as much as I believe him, where I do but he's in no way confirmed) as he responded with a message that did similarily, pointing out who he claimed to be an pointed out breadcrumbs to make me believe him. In that response he also asked me to post something else which I then did as this confirmed to him he was actually talking to me and not someone else.

I don’t like that prize!

Ok, cool. I was reading 'they have to die' as they would die, hence my confusion.

The only concern I'd have is if it's a dodgy prize could it be designed so you suicide?

Well maybe :(

But sure half the roster think I'm a wolf already so what difference does it really make

• Advertisement

I don’t like that prize!

I don't like it either, but it's what I got so have to work with it I suppose

Advertisement