Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Friends character was Paolo. Claim is Paulo. Does that alter you odds at all?

I don't know who paolo or paulo is, but if the name she mentioned is incorrect, then I'll knock off 5 percent haha. I'm honestly pulling this garbage out of my arse, so....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    I don't understand what you mean here?

She's rederring to you asking her avout how gift was received

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    It wasn’t a conversion though as the op clearly states there’s a Bobby and Mindy.

This is a point I hadn't considered. Does Mindy count as a conversion if she joins the wolves?

Orla WW wrote: »
    She's rederring to you asking her avout how gift was received

oh right...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    This is a point I hadn't considered. Does Mindy count as a conversion if she joins the wolves?

Usually there is still an announcement even if there is different terminology. Think I remember a cub being awoken before for example

• Advertisement

After how well day 1s went down this should be interesting but want to get one in before I have to vote early again tonight

#FFA 2

1. Abigail - roleclaimed an already dead duck. Not sure if more needs to be said her but Abi def needs to say more
    2. Isla - gut, pockety early on now I feel holding back a bit and the only hold over from my day 1 FFA

Right now I don't see Holly being on a wolf team that force Katie to reveal. I'm buying Holly's & Brendan's reveals until there is a counter and altough I didn't like it I don't see a wolf playing like Eva did last night. I also believe Phil so and think if the duck is in the game the chick probably is too. None of these are clear but that leaves only a few possible people for no.3 especially as im not considering Liam as he will prob not vote and be modkilled.

3. Ewan - the player who I feel has costed by without being noticed the most. 47 posts and I barely noticed anything he said

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Katie, Katie, Katie.. I really don’t want you to be bad :(

- So the last couple of days I’ve been on board with what you’ve been saying, very much in agreement.
    - Noted how nice you were being to me but I felt nice and safe in your pocket.
    - When you were up on the chopping block you claimed you got a gift just as Phil claimed the same. A lot of people thought there could be two gifts but it doesn’t state Eddie has gifts to give.
    - Now my rational mind tells me that’s just something you would do to get yourself out of a jam. It can’t be disproven and the OP is open to interpretation.
    - Then again you were up on the block when Eva went nuts, many people stating TWTBW but you put her on your FFA which could be seen as distancing yourself.
    - You switched your vote at the very last minute which resulted in the death of Tegan who turned out to be good.
    - All the above I was thinking yeah it’s just coincidence but then I don’t the timeline last night and your reactions this morning done nothing to ease the inkling of doubt and your posting has changed somewhat like you’re not trying to ruffle any feathers today.
    - Then you come out and say you got another gift. While possible when I really think about it, I don’t see why you would get another gift when there’s already doubt on you. Again it can’t be disproven and now people are saying they’re changing their minds on you which I’m thinking was the intention all along.

I’m probably doing myself and you a disservice by just firing what’s in my head and not quoting you or anything but I’d just like your thoughts on the above and can back up what I said if needed, just on mobile at the minute. I just needed to get it out, too many times I’ve liked people’s posting and overlook what’s in front of me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    It's not possible for Vernon to have had two peeks

Why not?

Peek 1 Night 0
    Peek 2 Night 1

I don't understand why you think its not possible, when its normal enough.
    "he can chose one player each night phase to read."
    Night 0 started when thread opened.
    Night 1 started at 9pm last night.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Keep reading Derry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Conor WW wrote: »

I don’t think she does. She’s not a villager being converted she’s always Mindy just waiting to be found.

• Advertisement

Why not?

Peek 1 Night 0
    Peek 2 Night 1

To be fair, based on what Brendan said regarding 1st impressions thing, Vernon getting a peek on Night 0 seems less likely than I originally thought.

Jake WW wrote: »
    3. Ewan - the player who I feel has costed by without being noticed the most. 47 posts and I barely noticed anything he said

Just to touch on this. When doing my reads list and the timeline last night I noticed there’s far too many people with really low posts who aren’t getting involved with FFAs or vote declaring. A lot of coasters.

I said previously low posters don’t equal wolves but if this goes on again tomorrow I think we should take a serious look at those people. With higher posters getting all the attention for munches and lynches because we’re getting null reads from them, it’s not fair on those really outing the work in IMO.

What holly role reveal?

What holly role reveal?

Think that meant to say Katie and Brendan

So Uncie Vern/Phoebe

Vernon WW wrote: »
    hey guys

my phone is not connecting to boards in the office, so stealing in for 2 minutes on my lunch

Not caught up, having connection problems
    I've read next to nothing - hoping to get an hour at around half 5 for a decent catch up and some decent posting. any cliffnotes apart from wendy and babs death

Continues here really, only taking cliffnotes on the deaths.
    I was doing a little light reading in the morning before I was consumed by Sunday as per usual. I can almost never post on Sundays :)

Responds to me about noting he thanked a post
    lunchtime coincidences
    Did I do what ?

I'm not sure about these two posts tbh.
    And back to the office I go - hopefully be back on around 5:30-6:00 for a little

Off to work. I'm only quoting those posts really for the purposes of a full ISO
    Hey guys, back again :)

Meh
    Has Angus just let something from the wolf backroom slip :D

Jokey post presumably in reference to Angus thinking the lynch form closed at 8pm.
    I had no read on anybody but I wasn't going to not vote someone. I looked at the ISO lists being posted and you were near the top of them, so I stuck my vote on there. I made that vote at about 8:20-8:30, which is around the last time I was able to check in on the thread

This is why I don't like the vote tracking on boards.ie - you cant see where people have voted before :)

I voted angus as soon as he said that, but I didn't think there was going to be a wagon forming on him. I decided to vote on one of the people who's wagons were an option. I was weighing it up between you and Tegan, but I settled on you. I had no read one way or the other. Just wanted to try place a meaningful vote

Explains his Fiona vote, makes sense to me anyways. Better to have closer formed wagons than one runaway, and Fiona was being pushed. Wrongly obviously but ho hum.
    A wolf will always find it hard to just straight up call someone a villager as it gives them very little room to reasonably retract it. Member of the village could be a good way of getting around that

Yeah see this is what I think as well re: the message. Member of the village, the phrasing is really wolfy. Why not just say, I'm village, etc etc
    That's a nice table btw Phil

Table compliments for Phil (Get well soon Phil)

hmmm, not lying actually. Confused. I thought you were Katie. I thought you were on the 3 ISO votes. I didn't want to vote Holly, so I was between you and Tegan (but you, thinking that you were in Katie's position). I should have been on Katie, not you.

Sorry about that

Ok I hope the quotes aren't broken here cos they were a mess :/

States he made an error, we obviously can take that in good faith now - but it's logical anyways.
    so just to reiterate because of the broken quote above. I was basing my vote off the Isla table that was posted before 8pm.

Phone posting and very little time = mistakes made

Reiterates without broken quotes

giphy.gif

I just spent 10 minutes trying to find a gif that accurately conveyed my thoughts and failed.

So i'm just going to say that that would be nice if you did :)

of course, I now expect similar accusations to come my way from katie so

ac511da5c83e0c06efff4ce6f6ad9a7e.jpg

Responding to Fiona I think re: his vote. I think we can park this tbh, both are dead. Only quoting for fullness of ISO
    Nah, lets not help out the wolves :)

Responds to Holly asking who people would munch
    I think I know what you're driving at.

giphy.gif

Again responding to holly
    I've been called a lot worse. I'll take it lol

Your openness to my intentions is pleasing to me :)

Responds to me calling him a big dirty bandwagoner. I got his intention, he didn't want to waste his vote even if it was a throwaway one.
    I would definitely encourage the SK to be making shots at wolves/wolfy villagers from this point forward. 3 NRV's down is narrowing Janices places to hide

This post makes me think he was munched tbh. Wolves likely wouldn't have liked this sentiment.
    Tables of ISO's

The vote

The key players from the ISO's

Tegan was very much the patsy. If Gabriel is a wolf, there would definitely have been an effort to save him.

if Gabriel and Tegan are both villagers, then there is a wolf in one of holly/katie with how their wagons dissipated from the ISO's and wolf votes spread across the top two wagons

Ah so it was Vernon himself putting across the idea, this is the first mention I've seen of it having to be Holly or myself.

I wonder if a couple of wolves decided to latch onto this knowing it was wrong...
    Very high chance you're going to wake up in the morning in one piece imo

Post to Angus. I don't quite get why he said this. Another reason he might have been targeted??
    That is true. If you're on a PC, clicking on the little arrow at the top of the quote will bring you to the original link with the place holders. I was just trying to see a particular subset of data for my own thoughts

Technical data, not much to garner from here imo
    Reading back through some people, I had a look at Ewan because of the vote on Steve and I'm not seeing the wolfiness out of Steve that Ewan is seeing. His reasons for thinking him a wolf are unfounded also as he accused Steve of trying to save Gabriel when that is not the case at all. Steve constantly said that he wanted to vote Gabriel or Fiona.

Despite this, I still read Ewan as a villager. Maybe a confused one, but a villager nonetheless.

Dead late for me now. Hopefully I wont have the same problems accessing boards in the morning as I had this morning. night :)

And his last post. I can see where Conor is coming from on the Ewan front, I'm not sure that it's who he peeked though. Don't want to clear Ewan based off this post alone.

Unfortunately aside from his mention of me and Holly, there really isn't much in terms of accusations here.
    There's a slice of Gabriel in there, I see that more as wagon resolution though, not certain he actually thinks Gabs is a wolf.

What holly role reveal?

giphy.gif

I’m voting Gerty, holly or Isla.

Don't vote me. I'm good!

So Gerty or Isla, holly?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Why?

Being cleared doesn’t mean you get to throw out accusations without their being some logic or defendable accusation.

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Katie, Katie, Katie.. I really don’t want you to be bad :(

- So the last couple of days I’ve been on board with what you’ve been saying, very much in agreement.
    - Noted how nice you were being to me but I felt nice and safe in your pocket.
    - When you were up on the chopping block you claimed you got a gift just as Phil claimed the same. A lot of people thought there could be two gifts but it doesn’t state Eddie has gifts to give.
    - Now my rational mind tells me that’s just something you would do to get yourself out of a jam. It can’t be disproven and the OP is open to interpretation.
    - Then again you were up on the block when Eva went nuts, many people stating TWTBW but you put her on your FFA which could be seen as distancing yourself.
    - You switched your vote at the very last minute which resulted in the death of Tegan who turned out to be good.
    - All the above I was thinking yeah it’s just coincidence but then I don’t the timeline last night and your reactions this morning done nothing to ease the inkling of doubt and your posting has changed somewhat like you’re not trying to ruffle any feathers today.
    - Then you come out and say you got another gift. While possible when I really think about it, I don’t see why you would get another gift when there’s already doubt on you. Again it can’t be disproven and now people are saying they’re changing their minds on you which I’m thinking was the intention all along.

I’m probably doing myself and you a disservice by just firing what’s in my head and not quoting you or anything but I’d just like your thoughts on the above and can back up what I said if needed, just on mobile at the minute. I just needed to get it out, too many times I’ve liked people’s posting and overlook what’s in front of me

- Well I agree with some of your points, not all. For instance I wasn't that pushed in the Fiona thing at all, I never pushed Fiona or suggested I'd vote her.
    - I don't have pockets, Isla stole them all
    - I claimed a gift at virtually the same time as Nigel and people still FFAed me after that - so I obviously didn't do a very good job of getting heat off me :( Eddie and Rachel are both listed as Shapeople, how else do you think powers would be distributed by Eddie?
    - I don't know what this means. Are you saying that my role isn't in the OP? Cos my original one kinda is, lol. The addition isn't though, that much is true
    - You're misrepresenting me on this. I had Eva on my FFA yesterday, I did an ISO on her. I found her play wolfy before she started acting like a lunatic
    - Yep, guilty on that one. But I know I'm good and didn't know on Tegan, so better her than me. Soz not soz Tegan
    - How would you represent my posting today? Do you think I just decided to have an argument with Conor for no reason? Or how about my ISOs on Orla, my pushing of Jake? I think that's unfair my posting style hasn't changed at all.
    - Well I did, I wish I didn't get another gift, but I did. I can't exactly change that. So I don't get the issue tbh.

You say you don't want me to bad but you're making a few things twist and turn in order to push me as a wolf. If you have questions about my posts feel free to quote and ask me though

Why?

Being cleared doesn’t mean you get to throw out accusations without their being some logic or defendable accusation.

Have u been here this whole time?

Why?

Wow.

That was some genie act there Gertie

tenor.gif

Looks like everyone got the same feeling there

giphy.gif

Have u been here this whole time?

I’m keeping up. So what have you got that makes me suspect or are you targeting 2 for 2 after Fiona?

Why not?

Peek 1 Night 0
    Peek 2 Night 1

We had a specific clarification by the mods:

The first scheduled action is the munch at 10am.

Peek is a scheduled action, so no n0 peek I'm led to believe as per that

I’m keeping up. So what have you got that makes me suspect or are you targeting 2 for 2 after Fiona?

I’m away for prob the next two hours but that’s the second time I’ve had to ask you to explain why you had me down as dodgy. You are now an easy place for wolves to hide behind as you are cleared so if you are going to make accusations at least give those accused something to defend.

You’ve been here hiding all afternoon and now you tell us you’re not gonna be here?

Katie WW wrote: »
    - Well I agree with some of your points, not all. For instance I wasn't that pushed in the Fiona thing at all, I never pushed Fiona or suggested I'd vote her.
    - I don't have pockets, Isla stole them all
    - I claimed a gift at virtually the same time as Nigel and people still FFAed me after that - so I obviously didn't do a very good job of getting heat off me :( Eddie and Rachel are both listed as Shapeople, how else do you think powers would be distributed by Eddie?
    - I don't know what this means. Are you saying that my role isn't in the OP? Cos my original one kinda is, lol. The addition isn't though, that much is true
    - You're misrepresenting me on this. I had Eva on my FFA yesterday, I did an ISO on her. I found her play wolfy before she started acting like a lunatic
    - Yep, guilty on that one. But I know I'm good and didn't know on Tegan, so better her than me. Soz not soz Tegan
    - How would you represent my posting today? Do you think I just decided to have an argument with Conor for no reason? Or how about my ISOs on Orla, my pushing of Jake? I think that's unfair my posting style hasn't changed at all.
    - Well I did, I wish I didn't get another gift, but I did. I can't exactly change that. So I don't get the issue tbh.

You say you don't want me to bad but you're making a few things twist and turn in order to push me as a wolf. If you have questions about my posts feel free to quote and ask me though

As I said I was firing things off the top of my head. I had this niggly feeling that kept coming back so I needed to get it all out to gauge your reaction. I wasn't referring to your role but that Eddie having gifts to give wasn't in the OP like it was with Rachels and so it was up for interpretation. I did miss all of those things, too busy with my head in the table so that is incorrect and I apologise for that. I just wasn't feeling the same pazazz off your posts but that could be explained away by me not playing live and skimming back over.

I wasn't trying to paint you as a wolf that's why I wanted your thoughts on it and to see how you reacted. I was sure if you were bad you would have tore me to shreds so I'm back on the Katie train choo choo :pac:

• Advertisement

Going back over everything doing my reads and just wanted to ask people, how confident is everyone that the gift Katie got today is from the wolves rather than Rachel?

Advertisement