Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    So you do have a read, it's called light wolf.

That's not null.

Well it's actually light wolf and light village then....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    putting a vote in now for abigail

If we are meant to be saying this on thread I already did the same when she topped my FFA earlier. She could still appear and change my mind but that was some odd behavior

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    No I didn’t mean it in a oh my god this is brand new information kind of way. Just that it dawned on me just now how crappy that is

No what she means is that your numbers are incorrect, there's 3 wolves and a convert and an SK

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

No I didn’t mean it in a oh my god this is brand new information kind of way. Just that it dawned on me just now how crappy that is

That's not my point. My point is you said before we had 4 wolves, an SK and Mindy. I told you that it's 3 wolves, SK and Mindy. You acknowledged that but are now back to 4 wolves, SK and Mindy. Why?

Well looks like I'll be postponing my nap, can't get away from this thread :(

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

I'm closing the laptop for a few hours. Will pop back on prelynch. Vote in for Gertrude.

giphy.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    That's not my point. My point is you said before we had 4 wolves, an SK and Mindy. I told you that it's 3 wolves, SK and Mindy. You acknowledged that but are now back to 4 wolves, SK and Mindy. Why?

Derry's response: 'TMI'

*sniggers*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    They are forced. I had a lot of people in null as I honestly couldn't figure out where to put them. Then I made myself make a decision on them.

I was the same. I actually had to redact a comment on Katie’s read for her FFA because mine ended up being really similar. The pool of people to really look at is shocking. People are either posting pure fluff or not at all. Lame :rolleyes:

I was the same. I actually had to redact a comment on Katie’s read for her FFA because mine ended up being really similar. The pool of people to really look at is shocking. People are either posting pure fluff or not at all. Lame :rolleyes:

If there wasn't so many of them I'd be suggesting a policy lynching, but ho hum

• Advertisement

Guys I have absolutely no idea how Eva is not under more pressure today though.

Her behaviour was absolutely shocking last night. Totally derailed the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Has anybody ever done a Ghostbusters WW? That would be fun!

So this is day 0 fluff! Yay for national fluff day
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    I’ve made like 3 posts and I’m the talk of the town... Yay me I suppose.
    So now you can be Too wolfy too be a wolf and suspicious by being too helpful! (E.g. talk game mechanics). This game never lets one down.... :pac:
    Well that explains Barbara’s posting. She was a duck.
    Is say that’s prob just wolves way of killing.
    Wait , so the wolves find mindy on the first day and accidently target the same person as the SK?

I’m no Stephen Hawkings but the odds on that are remote.
    Actually good spot with the stabbed and laugh bit.

Go babs if she did draw two kills.
    We haven’t even had time to bury our duck!

Eager beavers ...
    Which would mean there’s a really strong chance that Mindy left clues for the wolves? How else could they find her so quickly?

Can’t remember that character to be honest so wouldn’t know what clues to look for. Also do you think a convert wouldn’t be announced?

And then wolves going for same as SK, if that happened Barbara played a blinder...
    Need my morning coffee Holly. Haven’t got my glasses on , is that something in your teeth?

giphy.gif?itok=WzKMS1vu
    The first action will be munch which will take place at on Monday at 10am followed by lynch at 9pm

This suggests VIG to me.

If wolves did find mindy I would of thought it would be an action after 10 but not ok day 0? And why use the Bullet so quickly? Why not even wait until closer to lynch when they could cause more trouble if one of their own is getting in trouble?
    Unless they are a bunch of dopes? Strategically it’s a stupid move IMO.

Yeh, that’s what I thought, Is there any chance Kitten jumped the gun and it was simply a wolf kill?

He might of thought he was under threat. Odd yes but is there anything in Wendy’s posts that look suspicious?

Yeh this is a funny morning, tomorrow will confirm if they wolves shoot people.
    So I guess this clears me ?

tenor.gif?itemid=10762420
    It’s funny cause I was starting to feel like Phil was village as he is putting stuff together nicely and keeping nice spreadsheets that are helpful.

I went back over some of this morning as I wanted to see who was dismissing the Eddie theory and noticed something that I had already mentioned (my eager beaver post) that seemed a bit off for me.

Most of us had a bit of a surprise with this mornings events and were trying to work out what was going on:

6 minutes after munch and nobody is really sure what happened and Phil thoight an ISO or Jake was important or worth discussing?

Exact same time Nigel managed to do a full ISO of Wendy within a few Mins of her death. A more relevant ISO to the deaths IMO but very very quickly done for somebody who only found out she was worth ISOing

Village is still trying to figure things out but Phil knows the score:

Ok so now the village should take a breath and work out what actually happened before adding more variables to the equation. Maybe Holly can help clear up this morning:

Ah ok, not sure why you chose any of them but I suppose it’s something.

And then Orla weighs in with

So the goodies have to decide to kill somebody on morning 1 before a munch?

Phil who was quick to know immediately what this mornings munch was now thinks all the goodies killed somebody!

Wolves want to cause confusion , I feel like some of this mornings interactions were not helping us figure out what happened and some of it felt like work done pre munch.

In terms of Phil and Holly I had begun to think they were good but this close munch posting has me ruffled like a duck being insulted by Ben Stiller.
    Sorry I meant to write after Holly’s “bury the duck” post:

So holly feels FFAs are more important then working out this mornings events?
    Definitely a selected read and I’m ok with you explaining away.

But I find this sort of sleuthing very odd around the time when big events are unfolding. It’s not necessarily wolf behavior but we all knew there was big news coming at 10, why not do that sort of ISO at a time when it’s less busy or when we won’t have other information to go through?

It’s the timing I have a problem with, particularity if Eddie is using some poweee and the wolves want to create confusion or make it harder for us to work things out.
    First impression does sound like some early decision goodies have to make but a kill? That doesn’t sound like an overly good power when they don’t know who each other are (presumably) and they are more likely to hit a goody.

So that leaves:

- Vig - can shoot anytime
    - Eddie - unknown quantity
    - mindy concert - but no conversion

Ockhams razor would make it the VIG. I’m not confirming that’s what it is but it’s interesting reading all the different theories.
    tenor.gif?itemid=4575656
    I’m just having a laugh. It looks like she picked me for no obvious reason so I’m not cleared.

But some people were using her behavior as a way to throw shade on me. People can’t have it every which way “throw shade on others when it may look bad but completely dismiss or ignore it when the opposite Happens”. In this instance Barbara turned up good so anybody who had to me down as suspicious mostly because of Barbara’s comments should reappraise that notion.

Now if you will excuse me I must get back to some important business I was attending to.

giphy.gif

Help me help you, Gertrude. I’m going to post Holly’s and Isla posts up until I mentioned the dentist thing. Would you agree that Mindy would have wanted to be found?

Guys I have absolutely no idea how Eva is not under more pressure today though.

Her behaviour was absolutely shocking last night. Totally derailed the lynch.

You're not wrong but I think it's cos I wouldn't expect a wolf to be so braisen (sp?) People thought she was being mind controlled her actions stood out so much.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Ah, the good ship Hollipop.

When I asked for why you felt dodgy about me, I didn't mean: "Coasting by early on, has started contributing with Isos. Would like to see a full reads list from you Orla." Like, I said I wasn't around Sunday and I've done my best since then. I've done very little actual work today with all the ISO-ing.

Anyway, as you asked, here's where I am:

People I've had a chance to look at:

Abigail - village lean (though unhelpful)
    Eva - Village lean (though unhelpful)
    Derry - null lean
    Holly - Village lean
    Steve - Wolf Lean

People I've chosen to put on the backburner due to various claims

Brendan
    Gabriel
    Katie (I'm still not happy here, but I've been known to be badly wrong)
    Phil
    Jake

People I've yet to look at properly
    Angus
    Conor
    Desmond
    Ewan
    Gertie
    Isla - posts made up 16% of day 0 content and only 5% of day 1 content. That's an awful big swing down when the game got more serious, but could be explained by RL.
    Phil

If I'm right about ALL of the first 2 lists, then there are 2 wolves and an SK in the last list but I don't even know where to start with that. My gut is pushing me to look at Isla, Ewan and Gertie but I might not have time to do all.

Jake WW wrote: »
    You're not wrong but I think it's cos I wouldn't expect a wolf to be so braisen (sp?) People thought she was being mind controlled her actions stood out so much.

Why not though, that's exactly what happened:

'Oh a wolf would never be so brazen'

Well some day that's gonna come back and bite us in the ass.

Whatever it was it was anti-village, I was hoping the vig would resolve her for us but evidently not :/

Derry's response: 'TMI'

*sniggers*

I’m in a supermarket and I’m nearly crying laughing at this post.

I can’t even say anything I play myself like this every game without fail.

First time twice on the same thing I think though. Christ :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Jake WW wrote: »

Just on that, didn't we have two people who looked like they were under mind control? That seems odd don't you think. Did we ever get a proper answer to that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Isla - posts made up 16% of day 0 content and only 5% of day 1 content. That's an awful big swing down when the game got more serious, but could be explained by RL.

Do you have those percentages for everyone Orla?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Just on that, didn't we have two people who looked like they were under mind control? That seems odd don't you think. Did we ever get a proper answer to that

We did, and two gift claims. Well 3 now :cool:

Abigail and Eva acting like lunatics around lynch time.

Why not though, that's exactly what happened:

'Oh a wolf would never be so brazen'

Well some day that's gonna come back and bite us in the ass.

Whatever it was it was anti-village, I was hoping the vig would resolve her for us but evidently not :/

This is what I’m afraid of. That she came out with that and everyone just brushes it off and says ah well a wolf wouldn’t do that and nobody pays her any real attention for being a bit of a fruit loop and she sails on by to the victory line

• Advertisement

Isla WW wrote: »
    Do you have those percentages for everyone Orla?

I do indeed Isla. They're not exact, but close enough. I can't do tables though...

You're the only person to take a dramatic dip down. Conor, Katie and Phil took a nice upswing over the same period.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    The show off fail thing was a table. ;)

No seriously whats missing. My table nerves are upset

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Eva said that she wasn't controlled. Actually I think she claimed that that was a wolfy narrative to discredit her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

We did, and two gift claims. Well 3 now :cool:

Abigail and Eva acting like lunatics around lynch time.

That makes no sense though. Letting wolves control two players has never been a thing.

Phil! Go away and look after yourself (and come bck tomorrow and teach me about tables! ;) )

That makes no sense though. Letting wolves control two players has never been a thing.

I ISO'd them both today and I don't think they were controlled. Both were consistently off the wall from the start.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

okay i'm back I got nothing I needed to do today.

I'm okay, im on bed rest for a few days......If I start getting a bit Eva on the painkillers I'll ask for a sub.

Have an appointment now but will be back in an hour.

#FFA2

1. Abigail
    2. Isla
    3. Eva

Based off my reads list. Unsure who I’m voting but will post on thread when I do and will be back for more chat in a bit.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Eva said that she wasn't controlled. Actually I think she claimed that that was a wolfy narrative to discredit her.

Lol, it would be better (for her) if she was.

If she's a villager at that sh1t then I give up, I know there's always one fruit loop but I thought that had passed with Babs.

Now we've got Eva and Abigail running around and people just reading them as villagers cos 'a wolf wouldn't act that way'

Yet Eva is saying that she wasn't being controlled.

Right.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    No seriously whats missing. My table nerves are upset

Nothing that I can see, i though the d2 deaths were missing, but they were n1 deaths, so your 2nd table was perfectly fine.

Advertisement