Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I just can't, because, just because.

But Holly you're a great investigator, or anyone else. When I was on a mad defense of Jake, who came out to discuss with me, vs who didn't.

There must be wolf leans on people who wanted to clear Jake? Or do we think the wolf pack decided to let him go

I don't understand the first two paragraphs.

Fwiw I was very close to going back onto gertie before she claimed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Then my view of Gabriel is that if they're a wolf then Katie is also. I'm conflicted on that because of the duck/chick thing.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Can someone read these and make sense of them or do they contradict each other I fear I'm getting tired

They both lead to the same place. I think all 3 are saying if Katie bad then Gabs bad. As long as he is reading Katie as good at that moment - I am not sure if that is the case or not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I just can't, because, just because.

But Holly you're a great investigator, or anyone else. When I was on a mad defense of Jake, who came out to discuss with me, vs who didn't.

There must be wolf leans on people who wanted to clear Jake? Or do we think the wolf pack decided to let him go

I’m going to do a bit of a run down on tonight’s event. Will check this out among a few others, just chilling before I stuff my head back into the laptop :P

Holly WW wrote: »
    I don't understand the first two paragraphs.

Fwiw I was very close to going back onto gertie before she claimed.

I can't go back and read my defence of Jake - can you review this section of posts pls?

If someone else came out in defense of Jake while I was defending them, doens't that make them wolfy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

I can't go back and read my defence of Jake - can you review this section of posts pls?

If someone else came out in defense of Jake while I was defending them, doens't that make them wolfy?

There was someone who gave out when Conor and I were asking questions. Brb

• Advertisement

Angus WW wrote: »
    Thought that was self explanatory. I know for a fact because I know who I am and I’m not the bad shaman.

I;m still :confused: Do you get a notification to say that you have been peeked?

Not necessarily. This game is so mad that it's easy to think incorrectly. As proven by the multitude of villagers killing villagers already.

Honestly, at this stage I'm so out of it, if was targeted, I wouldn't put up a defence.

I will say that I'm good and i've done my best for the village. I really don't know where we go from here and I'm kinda feeling pretty beaten already. Sorry village.

Got the laptop out, couldn't resist while people were still up to bounce ideas off.

Holly I missed this earlier, glad we got that win tonight to bring you back to life :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

They both lead to the same place. I think all 3 are saying if Katie bad then Gabs bad. As long as he is reading Katie as good at that moment - I am not sure if that is the case or not

I think it's actually the other way around. If Gabs is bad then Katie is due to her late vote. Which is an interesting position to take because we now know Katie was good and Isla admits to voting late on Tegan. So if Gabs flips bad, does that make Isla a wolf?

Derry WW wrote: »
    whats to explain phil?

i can run the two scenarios where angus says exactly these words.

clue.

One is when he is who eva said he was, and the other is when he is not who eva said he was.

dont really know what other explanation is necessary.

KEY
    Who is Eva saying he is?
    Who is Eva?

I am missed many claims it appears

• Advertisement

I;m still :confused: Do you get a notification to say that you have been peeked?

If you are nrv and someone says they peeked you as Ursula. You know they are lying

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Yeah, you were the final vote on Tegan. I voted late so you were even later. That doesn't make you a wolf but it doesn't look great if Gabriel turns out to be bad.
    Yeah, it's based on Katie's late vote for Gabriel. Although I've actually read both of them as likely good thus far. So the thing that'll change my mind on Katie is if Gabriel turns up bad.
    Can someone read these and make sense of them or do they contradict each other I fear I'm getting tired

I'll try.

so they are in relation to this.
    |Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Did not vote | Liam |

specifically this line.
    Tegan WW # Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie

A) katie was last onto tegan. isla voted late but katie even later. it doesnt make you a wolf but don't look great if gabs flips red.

b) both isla and katie voted real late on tegam, isla reading both as good, so its only to be used if gabs flips red.

nope, dont see the contradiction. if gabs flips bad, isla was a late voter on the counter wagon. she is just stating that because katie voted after her, it looks worse for katie.

NN all

Enjoy the evening chats

Posts to do with Jake, unsure how many quotes I can do together so will do it across a few
    Baggly wrote: »
    Mod

Katie WW has been shot. She ded.
    Baggly wrote: »
    Paolo the nrv and role oracle
    Awwwwww Katie..........Katie come back here.
    Jake WW wrote: »
    I am a NRV, names Marcel but it's almost 3am here and I (want to sleep) was told I had until then to post the role the Oracle decreed I had so here goes, I understand your reaction
    I am Ursula Buffay - The Imposter
    Woah!
    WHAT?@?!?!?!!?
    Wait what actually? You trying to say you’re really NRV but being made say you’re Ursula?
    Yeah I can't un say that :(
    Conor WW wrote: »
    So you're trying to say that Katie, a known NRV decided to make you say that you are Ursula?
    I was told I had until that time to post the message I put in my next post but asked could I post before that. The answer was yes hense the Marcel reveal. I don't expect that to make people ignore the next post but Katie has wanted me dead since I FFAd her yesterday.
    Katie was a villager Jake, why would she make you say you were a wolf knowing we would lynch you?
    I don't expect the village to believe that. I expect me to be killed now. That said I'm a Monkey. I was told I has to post that exact message before (3mins from now) or die
    YAY I'm so happy it's you!

You are now confirmed team village for me!!

Can I state your breadcrumbs? (please don't give mine)

Katie was convinced I was a wolf and was asking anyone and everyone about me. It doesn't actually make sense to me as a village move if im honest but I can't make any other kind of logic out of it
    This is barry chaos!

Do we have any other Barry chaos today? If not let's ignore this and move on.. It;s wolf chaos
    I've a bad feeling you haven't read my next post but yeah do, I won't say who you are.
    I’m only catching up now. This is where I’m at so don’t lynch me before I get a chance to respond. What in those posts suggested I was hinting at mindy.
    Because Katie didn't do it - EDDIE DID
    Can someone more experienced confirm this. Is it possible to have to put your real role but be allowed lie about it too? Kind of defeats the purpose. Too quiet guys.

Jake the snake makes sense to me considering I said earlier his and phils gift could have been bad and one a wolf.

Or is it a case that Katie suspected Jake and so thought he’d get a wolf to out himself as Ursula.

Agh I’m confused!!!
    Steve WW wrote: »
    Huh?
    I hadn't, I got excited!
    if you are who you I think you are and you break my heart again like the last game....I dunno.

But I believe you.
    Eddie gets to do something once a day that causes chaos.

I believe he gave the role convert to Katie but that because he is evil he gets to say what the role is rather than the real role.
    Well I am who you think I am because I have to sleep now. Hope I'm alive tomorrow to respond to anything else. Will understand if not. My vote is still in for Abi but I also suspect Isla and Eva
    How is it Eddies chaos if Katie was role oracle and nobody else had to reveal
    Phil I think you have blinkers on. You’re being bamboozled here, Eddie doesn’t make any sense.

Either it’s that or you’re both wolves.
    Jake in his message told me these two posts were sign posting his role as marcel, the monkey.
    Yes and Jake as wolf could also easily lay those same breadcrumbs.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I'm now in bed with my phone. Have an early start in the morning but should be around a bit pre munch so will try to do a bit more then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus is the evil shaman. I voted Gabriel for lynch im awesome
    KEY
    Who is Eva saying he is?
    Who is Eva?

I am missed many claims it appears

You seem to have missed the above post! :confused:

After these everyone starts declaring votes. So nobody else defended him Phil, just you
    I might be bamboozled, but can you tease out with me why Eddie doesn't make sense?

What plays have we confirmed as Eddie?
    What choas has been created?
    - Katie reveal last night - no offer
    - Eva - closed?
    - Abigail - no offer
    - Walkie /Talkie - but I don't think it created "chaos"

I really want to walk through this and get to bottom
    No please why is there nobody posting right now? Like helllooooio big ass reveal here and it’s business as usual. 50 minutes to lynch closing.

Damn it you know Katie would have figured this out in a snap :(
    Hang on lads... I've got an idea here....

Would anyone like to counter claim Ursula?

Holly this made me LOL
    Okay but we appear to have cleared Gabriel saying he was the chicken cause no one else has counter claimed.

is anyone else Marcel? No Okay great - he is confirmed.

Why can this not be accepted by Gabriel can?
    The complex games, and breadcrumbs, this is new to me but why would he put that as a breadcrumb without knowing that this was coming?
    Can people for the love of god stop putting stock in NRVs names please.

Also Voting the person who had to out themselves on thread after the oracle said would happen when they died seems the very obvious play
    Brendan WW wrote: »
    Who’s Ursula?
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Ah ffs Jake

Caught wolf covering or stitched up village

My head hurts
    cause we are not on a wolf! DOH
    Katie claimed she got the gift of role oracle yesterday. This was effectively confirmed by her death announcement. So definitely a gift and definitely received.

Katie today claimed she got a gift of a forced reveal. Again confirmed by death announcement.

No the reveal of a role strikes me as a gift more from Eddie than Rachel and would possibly cause chaos, especially had Katie been RV.

The only other confirmed 'gift' is the walkie-talkies.

Eva and Abi I think are just a bit mad.
    Well for the one. Two things happened yesterday. The walkie talkies and the oracle role change.

If theres a good and a bad gift then yours has to be the bad gift and you were talking to a wolf A.K.A Jake.

Katie had to reveal on thread, then a bullet was used so that’s two gifts unless chandler done it but they can’t be that foolish.

Katie said that the person who killed her would have to reveal themselves. Nobody else has done that. Therefore it was a reaction to Jake shooting Katie because she was after him so long and not believing in his power. Meaning it CANT be Eddies chaos.

Tell me this, does a villager walkie talking to a wolf and then coming out and clearing them on thread not cause chaos? There’s your chaos from yesterday. Eva and Abi were just a bonus
    Ah Phil come on. I think people are soft clearing Gabriel but not nailing him on as a villager yet. The same would have to be said of Jake here. Just because no one has counterclaimed doesn't mean he's not a wolf. There are tons of characters in Friends. The wolves could've just picked a load that they were going to claim if they got caught. Breadcrumbs mean nothing.

Steve, at the end.
    I have totally missed the Phil/Jake thing.

What was the story with Phil and Katie’s gifts. What was the outcome?
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Phil and Jake supposedly had comms together, not really clearing in any way shape or form.

Mine remains unresolved as I'm not dead lol
    I can't see how the breadcrumbs before the message could have been placed, we had no idea we'd get a message.
    Well you might have had no idea, but someone sent it to you so they definitely had an idea.

Don't rule out Jake placing these breadcrumbs and pretending to be a 'member of the village', please.
    Run the whole thing by me again please step by step. I’m totally lost.
    everyone and their dog know you don't like me Katie. Careful not to tunnel too much though, Your more active than most so please try to look at more than just one person
    Lies. I'm not just looking at you at all so stop twisting my words
    I'd second this request btw. I still don't really understand what happened here.
    Brendan is 50/50? You don't believe he is Monica?
    There is no twist of your words there. You mention me every few posts and are constantly asking people what they think of me. I think everyone knows your suss of me already.

Great that your also looking at others too I suppose
    Me too. I don’t believe the villain can cause as much chaos as has allegedly happened.

And when it’s explained maybe those who love doing up spreadsheets could put it together so we can get an over view of where things stand and peoples claims etc!
    We won a prize. Walkie talkies. We could send and recieve one message. I sent a message to him and in it pointed out my breadcrumbs that show why Phil thinks im on the level and team village. In his response he pointed out that he had similar breadcrumbs that point out who he is. We both seem to believe each other but importantly neither is saying that anything is proven. He also asked me in his response to prove I was who I said by leaving something on thread that I did.
    So you BOTH won a prize? It wasn't a case that one got the prize and messaged the other?
    In that case you probably need to lynch me and find the liar between Jake and Phil tbh as they're confirming each other
    I was the sender, thats why I gave him credit for responding as he did but I guess he had preprepared Breadcrumbs for such an eventuality so it kinda makes sense he responded openly.
    I'm confused could we not have all 3 gotten prizes? You whatever boobytrap thing you have and Walkie Talkies are a prize used by two. Two Shamans afterall.
    So you were the one who won the prize...you sent a message but Phil had prepared breadcrumbs for responding to a prize that you received? :confused:

Sorry if I'm being really stupid here but that seems strange. Am I reading you wrong?
    What was the timeline and what were the breadcrumbs.

Who won the gift, what was the gift, what did you do with the gift.

And what happened to Katie’s claim of a gift?
    Actually I can clear this up right now - vigilante, shoot me and you'll find out if Jake is lying or not.

I'm a Role Oracle, could pick one person who's alignment would be revealed on my death
    Well I didn't win but I was given a walkie talkie and messaged Phil who had the other Walkie talkie. He got the message and replied.

I believe he is who he said for now at least.
    Not yet vig! Let’s work out Phil and Jake a bit more and use Katie when needed. Btw, that sounds like a double edge prize
    Keep reading Bren...
    Yeah but risky as I had free selection over my pick. So if I pick a wolf then they go down with me unless it's rigged to show that person as a wolf no matter what.

But even then, if I pick a wolf they show as evil and have to die.

Comms is a much simpler evil prize
    To be clear, you chose to message Phil? Then you talked about breadcrumb leaving but Phil had already left the breadcrumbs before you discussed with him?
    So you were lying before saying it was something about whoever killed you ?
    Told you Jake was a wolf, I'm willing to die to have it confirmed
    Ok. So if I'm understanding this right.
    1. Phil won a prize of walkie-talkies.
    2. He had to choose to give the other walkie-talkie to someone.
    3. He chose you
    4. You initiated contact - did you have to do this?
    5. He replied
    6. Profit
    Is that why ye didn't munch me this morning? :D
    there is rule 4 so I'm not sure how much of the PM I can mention but I was PMd and told I was chosen to send a message to to someone with the walkie talkies
    Seriously jake & Phil.

I just want a step by step with what happened and when. All in one easy to read post.
    That's not correct, Jake says he chose to message Phil first
    *sarcastic laugh*

I take it thats a yes then. Getting a whiff of beakering off your changing prize but somehow doubt the vig believes in you so much that they also want to kill you to prove this so I guess we won't know. Suppose that sounds like less of a wolfy prize than your booby trap thing though, which was part of why I was sure we got Rachel's prize the more I read.
    Sorry Katie, not to be a dick here but you pick one person who's alignment is revealed when you die AND if that happens to be wolf they die alongside you?
    No, that's not what I said. They get revealed on thread, hence they'll go down in flames if they're a wolf
    But if they were a roled villager that would also be revealed on thread?
    Ah so you don't want me to die now? Afraid I'll reveal your true identity :pac:
    Ok, cool. I was reading 'they have to die' as they would die, hence my confusion.

The only concern I'd have is if it's a dodgy prize could it be designed so you suicide?
    Potentially yes
    I feel like this has been posted by both of us already but.

I got notified I had been given a walkie talkie as I had been chosen to send a message. I sent a message to Phil. In it I pointed out breadcrumbs from my posts (surprised nobody looked for any of my or his breadcrumbs yet) to suggest who I was. Thankfully it'd seem Phil seemed to believe me (probably only as much as I believe him, where I do but he's in no way confirmed) as he responded with a message that did similarily, pointing out who he claimed to be an pointed out breadcrumbs to make me believe him. In that response he also asked me to post something else which I then did as this confirmed to him he was actually talking to me and not someone else.
    Your having fun and I should probably not respond but I started today saying I wanted to move on from you (and Holly) and putting my previous main concerns on you down to what I was then considering a mistake for then. You have not exactly let me move on from you though.
    Phil, did you choose who to give the walkie talkie to?
    I chose to send a message to Phil. Honest reason why, cos I was sure he had actually read my posts and would be receptive to a message from me given how he ISOd me.
    I don't understand your "prize" katie. Is it -
    You pick a player. If you die, that player's role is revealed on the thread.

Or, if you die, the role of whoever killed you gets revealed on the thread?

I'm also not sure what people aren't understanding about the Jake/Phil thing. And it's kinda striking me as odd that people keep asking them to go over and over the same story. I think the story is pretty clear. Doesn't clear either of them as villagers but I think it makes sense.

Steve, at the end.

Brendan I love you that's brilliant :pac:

• Advertisement

My quoting and quoting and quoting might have eventually paid off! :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    There’s a few people still convinced I’m a wolf. Please try and look at it logically. We know the duck was one of the characters. Do any of you really believe that the chick isn’t? Leave your feelings towards me out of it for a minute. I haven’t been countered and from what people are saying there’s been ONE instance where the wolf’s had character names at there disposal. Are you really suggesting that not only do the wolf’s have character names at there disposal but that also the duck was a character and the chick isn’t? If you really need to lynch me to resolve it so be it but can we really afford to lose another villager today?

Gabriel with the disco version of Jakes original, if the duck is in the game so is the chick.

I'm currently multiquoting all of Jakes interactions. Thanks for the inspo Brendan.

Lol Isla :P

Steve’s posts that mention other players
    I was assuming that the babs death was the SK as it mentions the laugh but there's no way Wendy was the wolves. Sure it was way too early. I do like this thought by Orla though. Never considered that at all.

So possibilities:
    1) Wolves munched Wendy, Sk killed Babs
    2) Vigilante shot Wendy, SK and Wolves both targeted Babs
    3) Team Village shot Wendy, SK and Wolves both targeted Babs
    4) Any of the above only for whatever reason the wolves or SK didn't get a kill this morning.

Who was it mentioned that the SK kills in the evening? Where does it say that in the OP? It's possible but I don't remember reading that.
    FFA#1
    Gabriel: as a low poster (atm) I expect a certain amount of **** for not posting more. Not sure why you'd FFA a zero poster tho.
    Katie: the win conditions thing is very dodgy.
    Fiona: early talking about mindy looks like she's looking for mork, I mean Barry.

I see people are taking notes. I really need to do that. Will hopefully be more involved tomorrow, RL just got in the way today.
    Despite my FFA I won't be voting for Katie tonight. Between Gabs and Fiona for me.
    Eva that makes no sense. To claim a role like this on basically day 1 is insanity. Why would you ask people to vote for Gabriel if Angus is Barry? Is Gabriel Mindy or something?
    Oh wait I got Barry and Eddie mixed up. But still, why not kill angus? Is he protected?
    Angus I dont think anyone is believing Eva at the moment so I think you're ok for tonights lynch
    Must be mind control or something. No other explination for Eva's nuttiness. Right?

My vote is currently on Gabriel. Unlikely to change though.
    i'm not understanding this. What links me to Gabriel and Angus? You need to start explaining this pronto.
    Um please demonstrate where I was sticking up for Gabriel? I voted for him to be lynched ffs.
    See I think you're trying to muddy the waters here. I don't think Phil or Jake ever said that they left breadcrumbs about getting a prize. They said they left breadcrumbs about their identities. Completely unrelated to the walkie talkies. All they did in their communication was to point out these breadcrumbs to each other to prove they were who they claimed to be.
    Roight, Steve's awesomeo reads list:

Abigail - the duck claim is weird but I would maaaaaaybe put it slightly as a confused new villager? I'm not sure on this. I don't think a wolf would make such a mistake. But I've no other explanation of why she would claim the Duck if she's clearly not the Duck. Slight town lean.

Angus - seems genuine, trying to work things out. Helping the village. Town lean.

Brendan - Claimed Monica, no counter. The masses of multiquote messages earlier was just painful to look at though. Less of that please Brendo. Village lean.

Conor - Conor vs Katie tiff today seems legit. Muddied the waters a bit with the jake/phil thing. Slight wolf lean.

Derry - No read really. There was a post earlier this afternoon talking about how many mislynches the village had left which I didnt like. Seemed like posting for the sake of it. Wolf lean.

Desmond - Hasn't been involved (even less so than me I think) so I've no real read. Maybe SK trying to keep under the radar?

Eva - Nutso posting last night. Cannot explain it. Says she wasn't mind controlled but I refuse to believe she was just sh1tposting. Wolf lean.

Ewan - Claiming to be cleared by Vern, and claiming to be Vern's first impression choice. Convenient that it can't be proved but I'll go with face value here for now. Village lean.

Gabriel - claimed the Chick, no counter. Not sure why he came out so early with his role. Panicked villager or wolfy? My thoughts on him have mellowed slightly since yesterday. Veeeeeeeery slight town lean.

Gertrude - Got nothing here either. Like Des, little to go on. Maybe another SK candidate.

Holly - didn't like her asking about who we would munch last night, kinda seemed like she was trying to suss out candidates. However I've liked her posting today and would put her on team Village for now.

Isla - odd one. Posted a lot at the start but has fallen off in the last 2 days. Veeeeeeery slight wolf lean.

Jake - communicated with Phil. Not cleared but would maybe put him on a slight town lean.

Liam - no clue. Literally.

Orla - doing lots of ISO's today which were very helpful to the village. Like her posting a lot, Village lean.

Phil - Communicated with Jake yesterday. Another one I think could be the SK. Middle of the road poster, not too loud or drawing too much attention apart from the Jake thing.

Steve - What a fella!

So in conclusion FFA#2 for me would be:
    Conor
    Derry
    Eva
    With a side of Des for good luck.
    Ah Phil come on. I think people are soft clearing Gabriel but not nailing him on as a villager yet. The same would have to be said of Jake here. Just because no one has counterclaimed doesn't mean he's not a wolf. There are tons of characters in Friends. The wolves could've just picked a load that they were going to claim if they got caught. Breadcrumbs mean nothing.
    FWIW I've switched to Jake for the lynch. Can't take the chance after that reveal.
    Thank god. So do we think this casts aspersions on Phil as his walkie talkie buddy? I'm thinking not. In fact it goes a long way to clearing Phil in my eyes as it's likely Ursula would talk to a villager in order to tie herself to someone on the village team. Thoughts?

I'm now in bed with my phone. Have an early start in the morning but should be around a bit pre munch so will try to do a bit more then.

xrhfuHQTbdI

and the return of the Isla account! I always think this account is wolfy :pac:

tumblr_mt9g94DvPW1r8n7qlo1_500.gif
    Looks at post count. Well I guess we will be seeing lots of the Isla account this game.

giphy.gif
    I'm on my phone and haven't been able to work out GIFs on it, hence the lack of them in my last few posts :(
    I got your back for now

nbjsT8.gif

For now :pac:
    Gifs take up useful information space. Easy way to hide behind lack of useful content.
    ah here, they are also fun. It's day 0, the gifs usually dry up by day 1 anyway and then when they appear its so rare they are good imo
    Hardly an easy way to hide. It's quite clear when someone is just giffing.

I haven't giffed the last fifteen or so posts but I wouldn't claim there was any useful content in there.
    If that Isla was offering...

I'll be doing FFAs this game as long as I'm alive. No idea who will be on them yet but hopefully there will be enough wolfy slips that it won't be much of an issue
    Ahh you were offering me a kilo of drugs! now I don't feel you're dodgy at all

giphy.gif
    Nobody is clear

Lol
    My FFA is all based on hunting for Mindy

#FFA1
    Fiona - mentions Mindy leaving breadcrumbs for Barry and in another post writes “ur missing one” (see my above post for full quote)

Holly - mentions of incisors and dentists yesterday and Barry was a dentist.

Isla - has the convo yesterday with Holly regarding teeth and dentists.
    Is that the first time that has been mentioned (said before FFA reasons are the best). I think that's a good shout myself as I completely forgot his job.

A few people have highighted Holly now. Angus reading her reactions, Gert I think thought she moved on a bit fast post munch.
    This is GREAT!

Except for the fact that I was replying to someone saying they were at the dentist. Whoever that is must be mindy or barry.
    Who were you replying to? because honestly Dentist talk could be a convert calling out wolves in this situation

Slim Shady over here, painting Holly in a very good light!

The last game showed, don't trust people just cos they do ISOs

Again lol. Jake you have me cracked up from the grave, you were good! :P
    Might not be on too much more, but will try to change that, want to at least get this in although it is early and could change too

#FFA1

1. Holly - moved on from munch very quickly putting in an FFA etc, her reactions to what happened have also been questioned and the dentist posts suggest Barry or Mindy potentially

2. Katie - Day 1 can be week but saying she read win conditions when there were none makes her seem more like a helpful wolf than a villager imo. Maybe if less wolves were doing ISOs last game i'd not be as suspicious

3. Isla - only realized how pockety she is when pointed out. 40 coats is re-born and is in on the dentist chat

Sorry girls I could be completely wrong about this

657ac95dc8daca1808a19be2e100928a.gif

Ohh surprise twist.
    You are VERY wrong.

Munch move explained before. And I put all my thoughts and musings out on the thread for perusal. When questioned on my reactions (by a single person) I gave my response and that one person agreed that my points were valid and was happy with my response.

The mindy barry crap I can't defend as I'd be jumping on me too. All I'll say on that is that I'm neither, and you'd be wasting a vote on me. Unless you're trying to start a bandwagon to keep the baddies safe.
    Such a bandwagony FFA from top to bottom.

Not a single thought of your own in there, you're just parrotting others as your own opinions.

Not to mention the fact I'm being FFAed by you for being 'a helpful wolf' yet Isla makes your FFA after it was ME that pointed out she was being pockety.

Straight up to the top of my list of wolves with a bullet after this.
    What I'd expect someone in your situation to say but at least your saying it.

tbh I said I was catching up and will readily admit that I have grabbed some things others said for example The Dentist thing jumped out at me and I was the first to quote it when it was said. Your not being FFAd for being a helpful wolf your being FFAd for your win conditions gaff but I'll admit you are leading the village more than most (so my vote probably wouldn't be on you now) but the last game made me not neccesarily trust players just cos they are active doing isos etc
    Nah, you literally just picked the three most talked about posters and hurled them onto your FFA, it stinks to high heaven of hopping on a wagon.

Can't defend the win cons thing, legit thought I'd read it in the OP but after Conor pulled me up I dunno where I got it from, must have just assumed they were there.

But consider this if you are village, if I was a wolf/SK would I not ask for clarification on that rather than blurt it on the thread?
    I am village and your probably right on that last par but I've honestly I've made errors in the past by just blurting out dumb stuff. For example if Holly is the convert or Barry I could honestly understand saying the dentist stuff without thinking as I too forgot his job until it was pointed out on thread.

Hopefully others will do more wolfy stuff still.
    The words 'Jake' and 'Village Lean' should never be used in a sentence.

i can't defend against gut, but I will say your read on Tegan seems bogus. She has not done lots of prodding and questioning. In fact if that was a reason to give someone a village lean, surely I'd be near the top of the list.
    Apart from putting you on an FFA have you had issue with anything I've posted? I can understand the mistake and forgetting about the Dentist thing but it does fit and thats more than can be said about most on day 1 when some have barely posted.
    Wasn’t able to get online as much as I’d wanted yesterday but hopefully can get a bit more involved today. I also don’t intend to tunnel people (kinda think Katie is half way down a Jake tunnel but won’t hold it against her) so will try to not get stuck on those I already showed suspicion for (unless I’m given reason to) and after reading back everything from yesterday should probably note that I was the other person who got a walkie talkie. With regards that, atm I believe Phil is good- can’t know for sure as baddies can leave breadcrumbs etc too but I don’t think he played me in what he said.

And so the walkie talkie talk started.

I'm surprised you haven't given your friends name alongside role oracle. If I've missed it apologies.

Fishing?

Fishing?

Possibly.

Tell me honestly. Am I completely loolaa with the mindy/Barry stuff?

It’s not Gertrude. Holly is no way on a team with Jake. It wasn’t Fiona (I really am sorry). That just leaves Isla.

• Advertisement

Possibly.

Tell me honestly. Am I completely loolaa with the mindy/Barry stuff?

It’s not Gertrude. Holly is no way on a team with Jake. It wasn’t Fiona (I really am sorry). That just leaves Isla.

Sorry Brendan I had that opened in a tab to read it properly and I must have closed it hang on and I look again. I'm all over the shop reading the thread in different parts

Advertisement