Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

What we know.

Lynch Votes|

Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

I think vernon breadcrumbed ewan as peeked clean.
    I believe gertie and brendan.
    so.
    Lynch Votes|

Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

jake voting holly when in danger screams wolf v villager.

Lynch Votes|
    Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

going to shif all these colours onto n2 lynch

Lynch Results|

Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla
    Abigail WW | Phil, Jake
    Isla WW | Desmond

Did not vote | Abigail & Liam

is jake bussing abi?
    why didn't abi vote?
    when was there last post?

did abi seem like a villager that gave up or a wolf that gave up?

abi, if you are a villager, please post tomorrow.

orla made this read that i'm unsure of
    Abigail - I just don't see a wolf team member missing a lynch PLUS going off the deep end with the role claim

villagers usually fight their ground. a caught wolf gives up.
    okay, i just went to find abi last post
    #1206 24-06-2019, 21:20

Think we might need to flip gabs, to make sense of two top wagons.
    There is two different stratagies to follow depending how they flip.

if top two wagons are green, then maybe one wolf on each top wagon and sk possibly too.

if gabs flips wolf, then maybe wolves tried to save them.

if gabs flips sk, then maybe wolves were spread out.

summary, need to hear from abi tomorrow, may vig shoot gabs to sort the wagons. I'll run the numbers now.

D1 N1 D2 N2
    Start/Check 25 23 22 18 15
    RV 6 6 6 3 3
    NRV 14 12 11 10 8
    Convert 1 1 1 1 1
    RW 3 3 3 3 2
    SK 1 1 1 1 1

Dead 2 1 4 3

Total Remain 25 23 22 18 15

15, does that include liam modkill?

1Abigail WW
    2Angus WW
    3Brendan WW
    4Conor WW
    5Derry WW
    6Desmond WW
    7Eva WW
    8Ewan WW
    9Gabriel WW
    10Gertrude WW
    11Holly WW
    12Isla WW
    13Orla WW
    14Phil WW
    15Steve WW

yes, 15

15 worst case scenario
    11 v 3 v 1 (mindy convert included)

2 mislynches

5 v 3 v 1

frendly fire
    4 v 3 v 1

even with a friendly fire, we still have at least two mislynches left.

gabs has claimed nrv, and vig can't shoot themselves, so it a low risk shot.
    only unclaimed rv left is vig.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Just to point out, the lynch results seem to confirm that evils have a list of names that they can use, given that nobody counterclaimed Marcel. This puts Gabriel back in the spotlight.

Conor again pointing out the absolute obvious, when it has already come to pass.

I know he pointed out other games where it had happened before but he never pushed it (even though it was fecking obvious for a experienced player imo)

But only when it wasn't wolf munch worthy did he say well its a fact. (village point lots, munched wolf points -100 as they dont care now)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

So Derry Vig should shoot Gabriel?

Opens and closes lots of doors, and it gives us room right, just before everyone wakes up.

I do hope I'm not wrong on this but your conclusions are similar to mine, in some ways

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    So Derry Vig should shoot Gabriel?

Opens and closes lots of doors, and it gives us room right, just before everyone wakes up.

I do hope I'm not wrong on this but your conclusions are similar to mine, in some ways

we have two mislynches left, with both evil teams intact, if vig kills nrv gabs or not.

5 v 3 v 1 vs 4 v 3 v 1 after two mislynches.

if gabs is sk, that goes up

11 v 3 v 1 shoot sk before munch
    10 v 3

3 mislynches =
    4v3

we gain a mislynch if gabs is sk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ugh I fear that this is going to be a long day trying to convince you I'm not evil.

• Advertisement

Fishing?

Fishing? In the past in games when everyone has a name claiming the role but not the name has been an indication that the person is lying and not will to be counterclaimed.

Can someone read these and make sense of them or do they contradict each other I fear I'm getting tired

I don't believe they do. I thought Katie was good. I may have changed my mind had Gabriel turned up bad.

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'm currently multiquoting all of Jakes interactions. Thanks for the inspo Brendan.

Lol Isla :P

giphy.gif

In pretty much every game we've played the FFA is based on people's top three, not just the person place first in the list. Yeah, be suspicious of me for not doing one if you want but saying the table was misleading is just bizarre. I really don't understand how you've come to that conclusion. The first table had 8/9 FFAs on it I think, whereas the totals below it added up to 24/27. Surely that should have made it obvious to everyone that it wasn't just the top one from people's FFA.

Appearing to be helpful? Was it helpful? Did anyone else look like they were going to do it, or even offer to do it? I don't believe so. Do you think it was more helpful to have everything together or have a more than likely weak FFA from me (if I had strong reads I would probably have done one earlier in the day)?
    Angus WW wrote: »
    And that brings us up to where he revealed himself on thread.

I'm bowing out gracefully now. Going to actually get some sleep this time so I can wake up and post before munch when everyone is awake.

Thoughts before bed: Something up with the Jake/Isla connection. Considering Isla was already suspicious. I can't move past the collating FFAs but not providing one, soz Isla. It just felt so much like you were appearing to be helpful when in fact you weren't really. Compiling FFA mentions together into a table was misleading in terms of how the lynch was going to go. Jake also agreed with you on people not always using their 1st person to vote.

Phil still needs to be looked into to be honest. He was the only one heavily fighting Jakes corner tonight. I can understand this in a way though as that was me with Katie and Holly last night. Asking us to look into others that defended Jake with him though is odd. He was literally the only one, everyone else dived on him :pac:

Holly and Gertrude looking real good from where I'm standing. Gertrude had a good read of Jake and Jake was all over Holly, not how he just gently shaded Isla.

Night all and well done to all, that victory was very sweet :)

this gif is from this clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cux8m4N7ORI

this is Rachel going to Barry and Mindys wedding it some high level stuff if its true

I had no idea that was from that episode. You may not believe me on that, but seems a bit farfetched as a call that I was Mindy. I was just jokingly calling Nigel a wolf.
    Multiple mentions of a denist (by Isla) Barry was a Dentist

I mentioned a dentist because Holly questioned my teeth.
    Given multiple mentions of odd socks, multiple mentions of Dentist and a gif that relates to Barry and Mindys wedding I'd have to say Brendan was bang on with his analysis so well done

The only thing I really brought up myself was that gif, which is unfortunately for me related to Mindy's wedding.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Ugh I fear that this is going to be a long day trying to convince you I'm not evil.

Isla now..
    giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Morning all.

Just a couple of things. Did Ewan say whether he took over all of Vernon’s roles? If he did, that means he got a peek last night. It would also mean we have a bodyguard (Fiona’s replacement) and a jail keeper (Nigel’s replacement). Really need Ewan to clarify.

Gertrude, you’re in line for munch this morning as you have gifts. Depending on Ewans info, what’s your thoughts on your replacement? Gifts going into good hands or into bad hands?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Lynch Results|

Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla
    Abigail WW | Phil, Jake
    Isla WW | Desmond

Did not vote | Abigail & Liam

is jake bussing abi?
    why didn't abi vote?
    when was there last post?
    vig.

That's a nice nod to use my table. Thanks.

Great summary. I think Jake voted Abi to keep me sweet.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    we have two mislynches left, with both evil teams intact, if vig kills nrv gabs or not.

5 v 3 v 1 vs 4 v 3 v 1 after two mislynches.

if gabs is sk, that goes up

11 v 3 v 1 shoot sk before munch
    10 v 3

3 mislynches =
    4v3

we gain a mislynch if gabs is sk

Am I right that your numbers depend on whether Barry and Mindy manage to get married? (What’s their brangelina? Bandy? marry?)

If they do they get an extra kill. If we get Barry first we get a two for one on the wolves right? Assuming they haven’t found each other we might have a better shot at this I think

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Morning all.

Just a couple of things. Did Ewan say whether he took over all of Vernon’s roles? If he did, that means he got a peek last night. It would also mean we have a bodyguard (Fiona’s replacement) and a jail keeper (Nigel’s replacement). Really need Ewan to clarify.

Gertrude, you’re in line for munch this morning as you have gifts. Depending on Ewans info, what’s your thoughts on your replacement? Gifts going into good hands or into bad hands?

Nope, no peeks im afraid, just a big old room to wander around. I think the idea is that when a role dies their knowledge can stay in play but phoebe didn’t last long enough to really leave a lot :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Morning all. Trying to do a read back and making notes on some of my top suspects.
    Morning all.

On the Ewan thing, I *think* he said he just sees BR which would make sense to me as I'd be surprised if every single village role was replacable. It might have been a flexible built in balancing system whereby if 2 roles went in the first munch the inheritor could take over powers but otherwise it's just BR access. Or I could be totally wrong. If Ewan HAD a peek though, surely he'd have gotten it by now?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Nope, no peeks im afraid, just a big old room to wander around. I think the idea is that when a role dies their knowledge can stay in play but phoebe didn’t last long enough to really leave a lot :(

That’s ok. It also means the bodyguard and jail keeper and gift giver can’t cause chaos if left in bad hands.

Has anyone claimed for Fiona and Nigel? Can they since there's no role attached!

Am I right that your numbers depend on whether Barry and Mindy manage to get married? (What’s their brangelina? Bandy? marry?)

Correct

If they do they get an extra kill. If we get Barry first we get a two for one on the wolves right? Assuming they haven’t found each other we might have a better shot at this I think

Not sure on the numbers, but I wonder, if the wolves have already found Mindy and they have the gun/bullet combo, would they still be able to fire if they lose Barry?

Brendan, was it only Henry who could shoot in your case?

• Advertisement

Not sure on the numbers, but I wonder, if the wolves have already found Mindy and they have the gun/bullet combo, would they still be able to fire if they lose Barry?

Kind of makes Barry the priority for us if so

Phil WW wrote: »
    Has anyone claimed for Fiona and Nigel? Can they since there's no role attached!

No they haven't, which makes me think they must be in evil hands. I'd be very very wary of someone coming out now claiming that they had those BRs.

Not sure what you mean by "there's no role attached"?

Either of us could put the order in. Henry had the gun I had the bullets. There’s also no time limit on when we could use it but because Henry was so obvious saying “fun” all the time, we thought he may be in line for first munch so wanted to use gun ASAP.

I could make a guess on who Bobby was once a day so in theory I could still be making guesses. So if they chose “hows your gnashers Holly” day one and she wasn’t Mindy, they definitely used my dentist stuff to search. We took out Fiona for them leaving Isla and Gertrude. Fingers crossed that picked Gertrude next but my gut says they’d have tried Isla next.

That GIF is pretty damning for her lol

Sorry, he was in line for second munch. I made my first guess right after first munch.

Thanks Brendan. So basically if they've found her, then they can fire at will really. Good to know pre-munch as I'd say you're a potential target.

No they haven't, which makes me think they must be in evil hands. I'd be very very wary of someone coming out now claiming that they had those BRs.

Not sure what you mean by "there's no role attached"?

As in they have no powers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Steve, at the end.

Me what?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

This is just really suss as feck, if you are doing a 3 person FFA, role claims should only change 1 person from it.

Are you saying you had 2 roled claimed villagers on your potential FFAs

And why not just go with a 2 person ffa instead or waiting until after 8 to nearly get an ffa in.

Lots of hours have passed and you had been on thread

I got stick yesterday for posting a 2 person one. I waited until I had 3 yesterday. Hardly surprising

Either of us could put the order in. Henry had the gun I had the bullets. There’s also no time limit on when we could use it but because Henry was so obvious saying “fun” all the time, we thought he may be in line for first munch so wanted to use gun ASAP.

I could make a guess on who Bobby was once a day so in theory I could still be making guesses. So if they chose “hows your gnashers Holly” day one and she wasn’t Mindy, they definitely used my dentist stuff to search. We took out Fiona for them leaving Isla and Gertrude. Fingers crossed that picked Gertrude next but my gut says they’d have tried Isla next.

That GIF is pretty damning for her lol

If anyone lynches me for that gif I'll be rather disappointed. For the teeth thing, or the FFA fine. I'd understand them.

• Advertisement

Thanks Brendan. So basically if they've found her, then they can fire at will really. Good to know pre-munch as I'd say you're a potential target.

Are we settled on who shot Katie? I thought people were leaning towards the wolves shooting her. Although not sure that would make sense given what she'd said about Jake. So must have been Chandler.

Advertisement