Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Phil WW wrote: »
    I don't believe the wolves shot Katie
    - think we all agreed it was the vig

so the lack of a gift before lynch 2 makes me think that Phil could actually be a wolf.
    - Eddie doesn't get a gift, he gets to cause chaos once a day
    - agreed I also can't see the chaos created yesterday, but I wasn't around for much of it
    - not sure how lack of chaos and me being a wolf is linked? can you expand ont this pls?

We assumed that Eddie got gifts but OP doesn't actually mention this.
    - I don't think we assumed this, I think we know he causes chaos. I always assumed the gift of walkie talkie was from Rachal because it was something to buy in a shop

It could be that the ability to send messages was the method of chaos.
    - I think this was well established yesterday and Katie to be fair had been saying it all along

As such, Phil could have been team Jake all along.
    - Again I'm not seeing the logic follow through there. Could we have played that game on thread, yes. I think it woudl have been a hard act to play without it looking contrived. I was pretty dopped up on painkillers yesterday I don't think you get to "act" under those circumstances.

Brought up Angus's "know for a fact I've not been read" post - which I also spotted and worried about as wolves had a way to know they'd been peeked with Ursula still alive at that point BUT I decided to leave that alone as Angus would also know this if he wasn't evil shaman as accused by Eva.
    - yes
    Had him as duped village but not at all sure now.
    - duped villager

Still third on my list, on par with Isla.
    - okay. Happy to answer anything else. But again I'd really rather leave me alone, or just get vig to shoot me. We need to actually find wolf rather than chase my tail. So if you want to lynch me tonight, lynch and then start discussion the nexy target pls.

Phil, not ignoring this, just going back over Derry's posts at the moment. Will respond then but thanks for this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Orla you’re taking things out of context. Either quote the posts and what I was reacting to or don’t at all.

I had suspicions of Holly, satisfied with her respond, leaning village. That’s why I look to her. Eva I was getting along with last night, she pleasantly surprised me with how level headed she had gotten. Gertrude come on! She spotted Jake too, Gertrude wasn’t even on my radar and when I was looking back I thought that’s great work, give credit where credit is due.

I use a ton of smiley faces, get overly excited, like players a lot and big people up when they’ve done a good job. You can call that pocketing but it most certainly isn’t, that’s just how I play and I’m not going to change that for you or anyone else who thinks I’m pocketing.

I also told Brendan I loved him last night too when I got excited. I’m surprised you left that one out

Also, this is a very defensive reaction, especially since my alternative to you being pockety was that you were lovely.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Katie said that the person who killed her would have to reveal themselves. Nobody else has done that. Therefore it was a reaction to Jake shooting Katie because she was after him so long and not believing in his power. Meaning it CANT be Eddies chaos.

Just on this...

We now know Jake was Ursula. Ursula didn't have a gun or any offensive powers right? So how did he shoot Katie? Hell, how did he even Kill her?

She didn't say the person who killed her had to reveal themselves. She said:

"Actually I can clear this up right now - vigilante, shoot me and you'll find out if Jake is lying or not.

I'm a Role Oracle, could pick one person who's alignment would be revealed on my death"

" I had free selection over my pick. So if I pick a wolf then they go down with me unless it's rigged to show that person as a wolf no matter what.

But even then, if I pick a wolf they show as evil and have to die."

Considering how quickly you trusted Katie, this makes you less dodgy to me anyways.

But if Isla is a wolf, she'd know Katie is a villager and then trusting her means nothing... Somebody trusting someone should sway your opinion of them.

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    She didn't say the person who killed her had to reveal themselves. She said:

"Actually I can clear this up right now - vigilante, shoot me and you'll find out if Jake is lying or not.

I'm a Role Oracle, could pick one person who's alignment would be revealed on my death"

" I had free selection over my pick. So if I pick a wolf then they go down with me unless it's rigged to show that person as a wolf no matter what.

But even then, if I pick a wolf they show as evil and have to die."

Thanks for that!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

|Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Did not vote | Liam |

|Lynch Results Day 2 |
    |Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla |
    |Abigail WW | Phil, Jake |
    |Isla WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail & Liam |

Apologies forgot to highlight Brendan
    |Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Did not vote | Liam |

|Lynch Results Day 2 |
    |Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla |
    |Abigail WW | Phil, Jake |
    |Isla WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail & Liam |

Crap have I said I voted for Jake on thread? You'll see where I am on the lynch results anyway. I will literally flush my head down the toilet if he turns out to not be a wolf!

Angus was first on Jake for the lynch but never declared. Could have been a wolf move to be there early. Or could have been that he didn't think jake was a target so it was a safe bluff.

Eva and Conor, at what point did you both vote Jake?

Also forgot to take the quote marks out the second time, ah :pac:

• Advertisement

actually angus. while you're here. what time did you get on jake?

Holly WW wrote: »
    Angus was first on Jake for the lynch but never declared. Could have been a wolf move to be there early. Or could have been that he didn't think jake was a target so it was a safe bluff.

Eva and Conor, at what point did you both vote Jake?

Holly I'm really feeling the twist of that knife today :(

I voted for Jake about five or ten minutes before I declared it, I did it so I wouldn't forget and then dove back into the madness. As a wolf would I really vote first and then fight for Jake to go? I was losing my mind last night because there wasn't enough people talking about it and I thought it was a safe bet going by what Katie had said about her gift which I quoted on thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Also forgot to take the quote marks out the second time, ah :pac:

Yours may be in a fancy dan table but I posted the same thing around 50 minutes ago. If I'm going to be accused of trying to appear to be helpful please don't upstage me.

Isla WW wrote: »
    Yours may be in a fancy dan table but I posted the same thing around 50 minutes ago. If I'm going to be accused of trying to appear to be helpful please don't upstage me.

Ah I actually missed that Isla, wasn't trying to upstage you. I said I was going to grab the laptop and do the table, hadn't realised you beat me to it

Holly I'm really feeling the twist of that knife today :(

I voted for Jake about five or ten minutes before I declared it, I did it so I wouldn't forget and then dove back into the madness. As a wolf would I really vote first and then fight for Jake to go? I was losing my mind last night because there wasn't enough people talking about it and I thought it was a safe bet going by what Katie had said about her gift which I quoted on thread

I'm sorry angus, but I'm not willing to give up without a fight this game. I'll be calling out everything I see, just so happens that you-specific things are cropping up right now.

Isla WW wrote: »
    I've left my hunches out of this one, but I'm leaning towards Phil, Desmond, Orla and Conor as the potential remaining wolf/wolves. Orla seems one of the least likely amongst them because I doubt two wolves jumped on Jake late. I'd say there was one on him early - potentially Conor. I can't see Phil being a wolf and voting with Derry day one and Jake day two.

Lynch Votes 1

Tegan WW - Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW - Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW - Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW- Derry, Phil
    Katie WW - Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW - Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW - Conor
    Steve WW - Ewan
    Eva WW - Gertrude
    Did not vote - Liam

Lynch Results 2

Jake WW - Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla
    Abigail WW - Phil, Jake
    Isla WW - Desmond

Did not vote - Abigail & Liam

Aww there it is. Suspicions and game aside, sorry about that! It looks good :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ah I actually missed that Isla, wasn't trying to upstage you. I said I was going to grab the laptop and do the table, hadn't realised you beat me to it

Ha, I'm only messing with you Angus. I even took out the other colours for you :).

Eva WW wrote: »
    Can people for the love of god stop putting stock in NRVs names please.

Also Voting the person who had to out themselves on thread after the oracle said would happen when they died seems the very obvious play

This is Eva 24 Minutes after Jake's reveal. So I guess unless she was on Jake before his reveal, Angus' timeline makes sense.

Conor Mentions he was on Jake about 10 minutes after reveal. Looks incorrect, however time flies in the madness so I don't think this is a ploy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ok folks so time for my reveal, I've been holding off as long as possible but I figured today was as good a time as any to make my move. There's no pressure but if we lynch right tonight we can either potentially wipe out the wolf team or get rid of the SK and have one less death in the morning.

I'm coming out now because I have information for the lynch tonight. I have ZERO WAY OF PROVING THIS so you'll just have to decide for yourselves if I'm on the level or not. I know there's some doubts about me but I've been trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't make myself a target. I'm not smart enough to leave breadcrumbs for anyone on my role. I honestly never even considered it. Oh well.

I'm Jack Gellar, The Inquisitor.
    My role is that if I entered the name and role of one player in the game I'd get confirmation from the mods whether I was correct or not. So this morning following the deaths at 10am I made my choice. I asked about Gabriel and his claim of being the Chick. And the mods said I was incorrect. Which proves (to me) that Gabriel is lying about his role and is therefore either the last wolf, Mindy, or the SK.

So I'm pleading with everyone to please please lynch Gabriel tonight. If I'm wrong and he flips good then by all means lynch me tomorrow as I'm clearly evil. I had suspicions about him all game and I'm so delighted that I was right for once. This was a one off deal so after this I'm basically another NRV. If I'm munched, so be it but this is our chance to reduce the kill rate in the morning if I'm right.

Or Chandler shoot him! I never even thought of that! Then we'd get a lynch later too and we could finish up this game by tonight!

• Advertisement

Sorry Orla, I know you hate walls of text and I do too but I wanted to have a look at Derry and see what we could learn.
    Derry WW wrote: »
    How did you pick up lack of auto-priest from? Isla say lack of priest role, no mention of lack of auto priest.
    Did you want you questions answered?
    A lack of auto priest is not good for wagonomics. But nobody other than you thinks we lack an auto priest. On the contrary, the OP says we have one.
    This was the response when isla clarifies she said priest, not auto priest.
    It's in the OP that they do.

Phil entered well, but seems to have misread Isla post.
    I am not getting bad vibes of what could be a legitimate misread, but from the initial getting hi and involved interaction, his further interactions have been avoidance and fluff.
    Tell me more about this list of yours.
    I'm fine, how are you?
    Showing up unannounced?
    by saying something like this?
    I don't usually participate in fluff as I don't find it productive in wolf hunting, it's mainly just a smokescreen, and I feel no need to play those games.
    Look back at the read I did, Phil immediately got involved, then backtracked then fluffed.
    Did you even read my initial post?
    wrong slash on closing img tags. use only forward slashes.

First few posts. Challenges Phil, interacts with Holly re her comment on his 1st post.
    Rule 13 is win conditions.
    The rule was there by the time I got to reading the thread.
    boards was acting up alot.
    So I posted what i could when I could and only came across the mod update post afterwards.
    Seems like its back up now, so whatever gremlins were plaguing boards this morning seem to have been banished.
    The win conditions you chose to assume though are an often debated rules and some mods favor sk win at 1v1v1 and other don't give the sk that advantage and say, like our mods here, that it must be 1v1 for sk to win.
    It is not usually something that i'd go about assuming myself would be the same as previous games.
    But, to consider it TMI, you would have to have gotten that information somewhere.
    If you asked the mods and they answered, then that would have prompted them to fix the OP then and there.
    Unless someone can tell me how its TMI, I'm not going to be using it as such.

First instance of adding to a debate/conversation that was well settled at that point. Blames glitchy Boards for it but it'd been glitchy for lots of us.
    What.

Responding to Phil saying "Say what". Playful.
    H Holly, can you supply me with your current list, the one that you explained to me yesterday.
    I don't want your list from yesterday, i want your current list.
    Thank you.
    Challenging Holly
    Don't want to answer for Phil, but it's my belief that its you who are reading incorrectly here. Phil said "Lots of gifs and nothing that would make me feel Jake is a wolf" you highlighted last 4 words and said its a wolf read then shaded Phil for flip flopping. Please reread that sentence fully a few times, I'm not reading this as Phil flip flopping as you are insinuating.
    Defending Phil against Katie misread - pocket attempt?
    The basis for my nigel vote.
    Pre munch kill @ 9:57, so most likely a bing shot.
    Why would digging through posts of a vig victim help. My theory is Nigel is not responsible for this death so has an interest in finding out who made this shot.
    the munch post. Which i believe nigel had a hand in.This is his results of the wendy dig. Its wifom to try to figure out if they are sk or wolf here from this, but i'm guessing team evil anyhow.
    Doesn't bother ISO'ing the munch victim.
    So, I think evil agenda vs working for the village good.

Justifying his lynch vote on a RV. I bolded the wifom bit - that's an experienced player right there.
    List of 4 is Tegan, Henry, Derry, Barbra
    List of 4 - gabriel, phil, tegan, derry.
    You have way too many wolf reads.
    Its good the you are sorting people, but can you order them.
    I'll show you what i mean from your disorganized reads list.
    [B]villagery[/B]
    Holly WW - villager
    Angus WW - villagery
    Brendan WW - villagery
    Eva WW - mental villager
    Isla WW - villagy but is very quiet which scares me
    Katie WW - villagy, but would not be surprised if she turned out bad
    Fiona WW - slight village
    [B]Null[/B]
    Ewan WW - villager, staying below the radar. Could be wolfy
    Conor WW - hard to read. Null
    Desmond WW - hard to read. Null
    Gertrude WW - null
    Jake WW - null
    Liam WW - not playing? 
    Steve WW - null
    Vernon WW - null
    [B]wolfy[/B]
    Abigail WW - very slight wolf
    Henry WW - slight wolf
    Nigel WW - slight wolf
    Derry WW - wolfy
    Gabriel WW - wolfy
    Orla WW - I have dodgy feelings about Orla
    Phil WW - wolfy

Now i can definitely see you have way too many wolf reads.
    You need to be working on your null reads too.
    What the hell is ewan read? I've placed that turd of a read into null.
    Please explain 'They've gotten away with murder. '
    I asked you for your current list today and you plain out ignored me. Okay, you have me as wolfy, but you can at least try to converse with me to try get a better read of me.

Challenges Holly on her reads list - potential false antagonism?
    Lock of the week post was not fluff.
    It was posted in response to gertrude saying they were clear.
    Yes it was said tongue i cheek and i think she under stood that as she later clarified that she was not actually clear just because babs named her, as babs was an nrv and had no knowledge of who or what gertude was or is.
    Phil also made a weird connection to that post.
    It served its purpose well, and i don't regard it as a fluff post.

Another mention of Phil here. Interesting. Did wolves target Phil as pocket potential?
    Katie showed some tmi yesterday, but i let it go. She showed tmi again today, so i have to reassess the tmi situation.
    I'm 4 pages behind here so maybe this has already been found.
    i don't know about you but from #1429 i don't know who killed who.
    #1475 katie knows where the wolves munched.
    So, if katie has tmi, she can't be mindy, unless mindy has already been found, and we were not alerted about a conversion.

Throwing shade on Katie, maybe hoping for it to gain traction to start a wagon?
    Since you are showing off,
    You have 2 d1's with differing start numbers.
    And if the 2nd d1 is supposed to be d2, then you have left loads of info out.
    S|H|O|W| |O|F|F
    ||F|A|I|L

Another interaction with Phil.
    I showed the post number. I'll grab the post and highlight. #1475 You know wolves munched into Tegan wagon and declare that due to that there might not be any wolves there. How do you know who the wolves munched?

Claims this is the basis for Katie having TMI. Doesn't push it.
    So maybe they will fix the table that has incorrect info on it.

Regarding Phil's table.
    I am doing so, with the caveat that I am 4 pages behind.currently reading #1554, so any info intro'd to the thread since then as i catch up, i won't know about.

Response to Katie challenging him about not posting in real time - same thing I noticed the constant lagging behind. Says he will but offers an excuse for why not alongside that claim.
    Take care of yourself first and foremost.
    Put down the phone and make sure everybody else involved is okay.
    Get back to us if and when you can, way after all the Adrenalin has worn off.

Response to Phil's post re accident. Another Phil but this one doesn't count.
    The show off fail thing was a table. ;)

Responds to Phil asking where his table was
    Going to calculate possible mislynches trying to figure out worst case possibilities.

13 v 4 v 1
    either d1 shot was mindy and vig has 3 shots left or vig has two and mindy yet to shoot, either way, assume 3 x friendly fire.
    10 v 4 v 1
    1 mislynch
    7 v 4 v 1
    2 mislynch
    4 v 4 v 1
    3 mislynch
    1 v 4 v 1
    While there is technically 3 mislynches in this scenario before lylo, i think 1 v 4 v 1 is beyond where we would ever want to get, so we should really treat it like we only have 2 mislynches until one team is gone.

Seemingly helpful post. Faking good villager here.
    Friends character was Paolo. Claim is Paulo. Does that alter you odds at all?

Responds to Holly's belief regarding gifts.
    Why not?

Peek 1 Night 0
    Peek 2 Night 1

I don't understand why you think its not possible, when its normal enough.
    "he can chose one player each night phase to read."
    Night 0 started when thread opened.
    Night 1 started at 9pm last night.
    Why do you say peek is a scheduled action.

You are not Phoebe.
    "She can chose one player each night phase to read."
    And if you asked, you'd get either a shrug or be blown off that it's priveledged info.
    You assumed win conditions. You said wolf munch, even though you meant evil kill, even though the augment you based on it falls apart if it wasn't a wolf kill.
    If phoebe wasn't dead, i'd say you are TMI'ing as phoebe, but this is impossible, so stop just assuming stuff.
    If you actually got it verified by the mods, say so, but as it stands, i think you are wrong.
    There may be no n0 peek, or there may be, but peek is usually received anytime after the lynch.
    typically, you ask for your peek anytime during the night phase, and get answered as soon as your request is seen.
    Yet another example of delayed response to on thread action/discussion. Bumping post count while shading Katie.
    No, its not a false narrative.
    Its a key point in informed minority style games.
    An informed minority have more information than an uninformed majority.
    A key wolf hunting tool is seeking out those who have too much information and when one of the informed minority slips up and spills information they are not supposed to have, spotting it and pointing it out.
    Shading Katie again.
    putting a vote in now for abigail
    Nothing that I can see, i though the d2 deaths were missing, but they were n1 deaths, so your 2nd table was perfectly fine.
    Responds to Phil again.
    Can you quote the post where this happened as i don't see it in the quoted post and i'm not caught up yet in other tab.

Responding to Isla questioning Angus about saying 4 wolves and mindy twice.
    It would not be the first time mods have hidden wolves from the village.
    There were secret wolves in that robot western game.
    Nobody in the village knew how many wolves there actually was in the village.
    Mods may have secrets not revealed in this OP.
    I'm not sure i'm comfortable with a game with secret wolves in it, it seem like a betrayal.I'll ponder on it tonight.

Raises a theory that nobody else has. My guess is hoping to make village paranoid about extra wolves. Nobody picks up on this at all it seems.
    your table.

Puts Orla's info into table here.
    Nicely fleshed out. I would also agree most likely 1 peek. (or, they can't peek their first impression [ seers have been allowed to pick their apprentices before, and get peeks, but they can't pick anybody they have peeked as their apprentice ] )

Responding to me about my response to Brendan regarding wolves having a list of characters to claim and first impressions. He agrees with me, even giving me a nice little compliment. Pocket opportunity.
    Okay, i've pondered over it.
    I can't believe this is a thing. If it is, i'll leave my remarks to my unsatisfavtion in feedback thread after the game. I won't believe that angus' remark is tmi that there is actually 4 wolves and mindy and sk. If it's true, then my mislynch counts may be inaccurate when i do them. I will commit to believing angus just made the mistake he claims. Its the saner universe and one I'm happier to continue being in.

Decides that there aren't hidden wolves - probably as his subtle suggestion earlier gained no traction.
    other quotes there where in my browser buffer from last night.

Explaining apparently misplaced quotes. One was from Abigail, one from me. Probably trying to play an angle on one/both of us as they were related to Abi's duck post.
    whats to explain phil?
    i can run the two scenarios where angus says exactly these words.
    clue.
    One is when he is who eva said he was, and the other is when he is not who eva said he was.
    dont really know what other explanation is necessary.

AGAIN with Phil. This is actually lowering my wolf suspicions of Phil.
    I'll try.
    so they are in relation to this.
    |Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Did not vote | Liam |
    specifically this line.
    Tegan WW # Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    A) katie was last onto tegan. isla voted late but katie even later. it doesnt make you a wolf but don't look great if gabs flips red.
    b) both isla and katie voted real late on tegam, isla reading both as good, so its only to be used if gabs flips red.
    nope, dont see the contradiction. if gabs flips bad, isla was a late voter on the counter wagon. she is just stating that because katie voted after her, it looks worse for katie.

Replying to Eva's question about Isla's seemingly contradictory posts - again a couple of people had already done this.
    You seem to have missed the above post! :confused:

Responding to Phil again.
    What we know.
    Lynch Votes|
    Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

I think vernon breadcrumbed ewan as peeked clean.
    I believe gertie and brendan.
    so.
    Lynch Votes|

Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

jake voting holly when in danger screams wolf v villager.

Lynch Votes|
    Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

going to shif all these colours onto n2 lynch

Lynch Results|

Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla
    Abigail WW | Phil, Jake
    Isla WW | Desmond

Did not vote | Abigail & Liam

is jake bussing abi?
    why didn't abi vote?
    when was there last post?

did abi seem like a villager that gave up or a wolf that gave up?

abi, if you are a villager, please post tomorrow.

orla made this read that i'm unsure of
    Abigail - I just don't see a wolf team member missing a lynch PLUS going off the deep end with the role claim

villagers usually fight their ground. a caught wolf gives up.
    okay, i just went to find abi last post
    #1206 24-06-2019, 21:20

Think we might need to flip gabs, to make sense of two top wagons.
    There is two different stratagies to follow depending how they flip.

if top two wagons are green, then maybe one wolf on each top wagon and sk possibly too.

if gabs flips wolf, then maybe wolves tried to save them.

if gabs flips sk, then maybe wolves were spread out.

summary, need to hear from abi tomorrow, may vig shoot gabs to sort the wagons. I'll run the numbers now.

D1 N1 D2 N2
    Start/Check 25 23 22 18 15
    RV 6 6 6 3 3
    NRV 14 12 11 10 8
    Convert 1 1 1 1 1
    RW 3 3 3 3 2
    SK 1 1 1 1 1

Dead 2 1 4 3

Total Remain 25 23 22 18 15

15, does that include liam modkill?

1Abigail WW
    2Angus WW
    3Brendan WW
    4Conor WW
    5Derry WW
    6Desmond WW
    7Eva WW
    8Ewan WW
    9Gabriel WW
    10Gertrude WW
    11Holly WW
    12Isla WW
    13Orla WW
    14Phil WW
    15Steve WW

yes, 15

15 worst case scenario
    11 v 3 v 1 (mindy convert included)

2 mislynches

5 v 3 v 1

frendly fire
    4 v 3 v 1

even with a friendly fire, we still have at least two mislynches left.

gabs has claimed nrv, and vig can't shoot themselves, so it a low risk shot.
    only unclaimed rv left is vig.
    we have two mislynches left, with both evil teams intact, if vig kills nrv gabs or not.

5 v 3 v 1 vs 4 v 3 v 1 after two mislynches.

if gabs is sk, that goes up

11 v 3 v 1 shoot sk before munch
    10 v 3

3 mislynches =
    4v3

we gain a mislynch if gabs is sk

Super helpful last post. I'm going to analyse this one further by itself later as it could go either way for Gabs based on this.

My conclusions are that Derry interacted with very few people. He's a clever player so can't rule out that he was deliberate in who he did interact with. I'm interested that he was trying to get Gabs shot and that he interacted so much with Phil. I haven't gotten much but maybe someone else can?

Holly WW wrote: »
    I'm sorry angus, but I'm not willing to give up without a fight this game. I'll be calling out everything I see, just so happens that you-specific things are cropping up right now.

No I get it, alls fair in love and werewolf. I have no problem being looked into, it just hurts more coming from you because I thought we moved past our differences :P

I myself am definitely not going down without a fight, my passion for this village may be what has me under the spotlight but I'll never stop the love parade, not for anyone

giphy.gif

Only declarations of votes on Jake were Me Isla and Conor |(up until where i've read). Angus, Eva, Steve and Gabriel didn't declare their votes on Jake on thread, when they voted

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok folks so time for my reveal, I've been holding off as long as possible but I figured today was as good a time as any to make my move. There's no pressure but if we lynch right tonight we can either potentially wipe out the wolf team or get rid of the SK and have one less death in the morning.

I'm coming out now because I have information for the lynch tonight. I have ZERO WAY OF PROVING THIS so you'll just have to decide for yourselves if I'm on the level or not. I know there's some doubts about me but I've been trying to be as quiet as possible so I don't make myself a target. I'm not smart enough to leave breadcrumbs for anyone on my role. I honestly never even considered it. Oh well.

My role is that if I entered the name and role of one player in the game I'd get confirmation from the mods whether I was correct or not. So this morning following the deaths at 10am I made my choice. I asked about Gabriel and his claim of being the Chick. And the mods said I was incorrect. Which proves (to me) that Gabriel is lying about his role and is therefore either the last wolf, Mindy, or the SK.

So I'm pleading with everyone to please please lynch Gabriel tonight. If I'm wrong and he flips good then by all means lynch me tomorrow as I'm clearly evil. I had suspicions about him all game and I'm so delighted that I was right for once. This was a one off deal so after this I'm basically another NRV. If I'm munched, so be it but this is our chance to reduce the kill rate in the morning if I'm right.

I'm on board. I had Gabs as dodgy from early on, so I'm happy going that way. lashing in a vote now.

Now this is interesting. I've just finished reading Derry's posts and he was advocating to get Gabs shot too...

Are you our last wolf? Or are there 2 of you left hoping that even if you do get lynched if Gabs flips good that the final one can solo it out?

Of course, you could be on the level, in which case cheers for the info Jack.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Now this is interesting. I've just finished reading Derry's posts and he was advocating to get Gabs shot too...

Are you our last wolf? Or are there 2 of you left hoping that even if you do get lynched if Gabs flips good that the final one can solo it out?

If I am the last wolf and Gabs flips good then lynch me tonight then and we're on the home straight.

Conor WW wrote: »

Or Steve thinks Gabs is the SK.

I don't necessarily disbelieve you Steve, i'm just throwing it out there.

Or Steve could be the SK and Gabs a wolf. That would be interesting.

Sorry I'm so suspicious Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

She's on my hit list anyways so count me in.
    Isla you're off the hook for the day!

• Advertisement

I feel like Jack Gellar is a good character to be potentially in the game as a goodie. The inquisitor role also makes sense to me.

Gabs was on my list, so until I finish my readback, My vote is on her.

Advertisement