Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

I'm Tag Jones - NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jesus people, if Mindy is still out there you are narrowing down the places for our vig to hide in if he has any bullets left. Unless you're lying of course. :D

Holly WW wrote: »
    So we have a Chandler, Mindy and Janice hiding in the following people:
    • Abigail
    • Angus
    • Conor
    • Desmond
    • Eva
    • Ewan
    • Holly - Nora Tyler Bing
    • Isla
    • Orla
    • Phil
    • Steve

I feel safe in saying that I'm NRV now considering our Roled Shaman is out in the open and Chandler is out of bullets.

I'm Nora Tyler Bing. No fancy powers or anything unforunately.

I'm not 100% convinced Chandler is out of bullets though. I've gone with your approach but I think vig might stil have 1 bullet

Conor WW wrote: »
    Jesus people, if Mindy is still out there you are narrowing down the places for our vig to hide in if he has any bullets left. Unless you're lying of course. :D

But I'm lying though ;) (I'm not)

Steve WW wrote: »
    Not a gift, had it all along. I just had to wait till I had a name and a role. Was gonna do it with Jake last night but he was looking like he was gonna be lynched anyway so I thought I'd hold onto it to get the last wolf or the SK.

Was just going to say don't answer this but as it wasn't a gift that's a good thing.

• Advertisement

Phil WW wrote: »
    But I'm lying though ;) (I'm not)

Also the wolves knew that from when I told Jake in the walkie talkie messsage

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

• Abigail
    • Angus
    • Conor
    • Desmond
    • Eva
    • Ewan
    • Holly - Nora Tyler Bing - NRV
    • Isla
    • Orla
    • Phil - Tag Jones - NRV
    • Steve - Claimed Jack Gellar - Inquisitor

I'm going to keep this list going. If we can get people out, we can figure it out.

For now, I'll keep everyone's claims in. Whether they're substantiated or not.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm not sure coming out as NRV is helpful since the wolves appear to have a list of names to use.

We're close enough now to finish it out though. If mindy has a bullet she can shoot one of us. Most likely rachel or chandler. If chandler has any bullets left, then mindy would have had to have used hers already, so he's basically an nrv anyway.

• Abigail
    • Angus
    • Conor
    • Desmond
    • Eva
    • Ewan
    • Isla
    • Orla
    • Phil - Tag Jones - NRV

I'm going to keep this list going. If we can get people out, we can figure it out.

We know for ABSOLUTE CERTAIN that the wolves have fake names to hide behind. Derry never had to use one so that gives Mindy 2 choices of fake names. If the wolves got one, I've no doubt the SK got one. All you're doing here is narrowing the list for the final evils to munch from.

• Advertisement

There's 2 baddies tops, left in the twelve of us. I think if we're aggressive with this we have a better chance of winning. The only tool the baddies have is their bullet/munch.

We have time on our side, and information.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

• Abigail
    • Angus
    • Conor
    • Desmond
    • Eva
    • Ewan
    • Isla
    • Orla
    • Phil - Tag Jones - NRV

Well with 11 of us left it's gonna be a long slog to get the SK unless Chandler has bullets left. :( Wait, did Gertie die?

Well with 11 of us left it's gonna be a long slog to get the SK unless Chandler has bullets left. :( Wait, did Gertie die?

Gertie is uncontested rachel. so we know who she is.

We know for ABSOLUTE CERTAIN that the wolves have fake names to hide behind. Derry never had to use one so that gives Mindy 2 choices of fake names. If the wolves got one, I've no doubt the SK got one. All you're doing here is narrowing the list for the final evils to munch from.

How do we know this FOR CERTAIN? I would strongly believe it's right but I wouldn't be 100% certain. It is likely though coz Gabs used the Chick and Jake used Marcel. Maybe the wolves picked all the animal names?

What I really want is the pool narrowed.

If chandler has no bullets left, which I think is the case, he's nrv and coming out will narrow the pool.

Mindy, if she hasn't come out by lynch time is a wolf. and we've 2 baddies left.

I'll defer to the consensus on this, but I think pushing hard is in our interest, rather than waiting and giving the baddies more time to off us.

Remember to update your votes too. If you were on Gabs like i was.

If chandler has no bullets left, which I think is the case, he's nrv and coming out will narrow the pool.

Mindy, if she hasn't come out by lynch time is a wolf. and we've 2 baddies left.

I'll defer to the consensus on this, but I think pushing hard is in our interest, rather than waiting and giving the baddies more time to off us.

Trying to work the numbers here. We have whole day so time to think things through. This maybe influenced by my top 2 suspects dying today so I'm not entirely sure where next. Just don't leap to conclusions, I've seen villages get screwed by being too sure of things.

If Chandler has no bullets left and Mindy is just NRV now (which I'm starting to doubt) then there's just the SK kill in the morning and the lynches at night. Can someone work out how long it will take to get to lylo if we can't find the SK?

If Chandler has no bullets left and Mindy is just NRV now (which I'm starting to doubt) then there's just the SK kill in the morning and the lynches at night. Can someone work out how long it will take to get to lylo if we can't find the SK?

That's what I'm trying to do now.

Isla WW wrote: »
    If I didn't know I'd be good there would be an extremely convincing argument to be made that I am Mindy and voted to save Gabriel on the first night. It's not the case.

We'll find out if Mindy has been converted soon enough I suppose. Depends on the munch.

|Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Did not vote | Liam |

|Lynch Results Day 2 |
    |Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla |
    |Abigail WW | Phil, Jake |
    |Isla WW | Desmond |
    |Did not vote | Abigail & Liam |

For me, I'm clearing Angus, Steve and Eva based on the first lynch. so my pool is narrowing.

• Advertisement

How do we know this FOR CERTAIN? I would strongly believe it's right but I wouldn't be 100% certain. It is likely though coz Gabs used the Chick and Jake used Marcel. Maybe the wolves picked all the animal names?

Well Barbara was the Duck and she was NRV so...

You're right, we can't be 100% sure but the lack of contested claims, especially with the Chick makes me think so

#hungergames #jake :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Are named NRVs coming out really narrowing the pool though?

Orla WW wrote: »
    #hungergames #jake :(

I don't get what you're getting at there?

For me, I'm clearing Angus, Steve and Eva based on the first lynch. so my pool is narrowing.

And if the SK is in there?

It is for the evils. :(

I was tempted to do the same until I realised that Mindy (if converted) may not have been converted until after that lynch.

Using our detective skills on how they come out and what they come out as would help.

Chandler and Mindy are the only ones who legitimately narrow the pool.

I don't get what you're getting at there?

the last game I played where we had overwhelming good numbers was hungr games

jake took us right to the end on his own and won for the wolves. I was so well pocketed I'd have gone to my grave protesting his innocence.

I don't think we can afford to rely on numbers to win this...

• Advertisement

It is for the evils. :(

Perhaps but they already know about Rachel and her power and anyone else doesn't have a role in the OP (I believe, unless I'm forgetting someone). So they're not really narrowing much down there. If an NRV (like Jack Gellar, if he's to be believed) was to come out then they would just have to leave their role part out of it. I don't really see the point of the whole thing though.

Advertisement