Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Gertrude...you're a bearded lady! :D

Are you suggesting that the SK might not have a name to claim? Or that Eddie had 2 prizes to give in Walkie Talkie day?

I’m just wondering if one of the chaos prizes was a list of names they could use. I suppose that would rule out the SK for a fake role reveal.

It would explain some of the villagers coming out on thread. Effectively a NRV revealing on thread is no threat to anybody so if you are a wolf or an SK trying to hide you should At least be safe enough from a baddy on the other team targeting you!

It’s a theory so not to be taken as a proper lead yet. I am really feeling funny about holly so maybe I’m tunneling , she would fit that theory well with her odd role reveal.

Also I presume ‘mindy was found and chandler still has a bullet which means mayhe Katie or even first kill was wolves. Wolves might of gambled on Katie bluffing. When chandler comes out this may help us spot a wolf kill that mogjtvof been on somebody who was getting close to a wolf,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    I don't really care one way or the other. The previous post was about someone calling me a he when I'm Isla. The only reason I brought it up again was because of what some of your reasoning was based on.

FWIW I agree with this. Anon should be kept anon. if you think you know who the person is irl pls keep to yourselves.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Gabriel came out close to lynch thinking it would save her iirc.

Thanks . Gold star for you...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

You say there was a sudden drop in posting, percentage wise but I remained the sixth highest posters by your figures. I've only done one FFA, out of a possible two. I'll go back and check how many others are in that category. I've tried my best to look at voting patterns but again we only have two lynches thus far and one of them was almost a landslide. Adding to that we're now looking for the SK, who would be hard to pick from votes, and maybe Mindy (presumably we are looking for her) who may not have been converted until after the first lynch so the vote analysis is next to useless unfortunately. I'll do my best to do some reads elsewhere though.

Hi Isla, thanks for coming back. It's not so much that I think I know who you are, more that you seem really knowledgeable and all over the mechanics, explaining FFAs etc to new posters and talking about previous games, and so I notice when other things you say don't seem to match up to that (for me).

I mentioned a % change in votes. That doesn't mean anything in isolation, and I admitted you're still high. It's the % swing that bothered me.

And I know you're not the only one not to have done an FFA, but I'm putting that in context with the rest of your play (high posting) rather than against other players.

I do appreciate you coming back, and I've been wrong with everyone else, so maybe I am wrong here. :confused:

Phil WW wrote: »
    My eyes. Pretty wolf move

That’s my wake up in your morning look, Once I shave I look like

17-rachel-green-jewish.w700.h700.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Some thoughts while I try to catch up on everything.

3 wolves down=> 1 or 0 wolves left depending on Mindy alignment

1 sk left

Number of possible mislynches is variable depending on the above.

Priority tonight has to be catching sk. Best case it wins the game, at very least it reduces kill rate if we tag them. It’s also the one that’s got least focus so we probably need to start digging for them.

What am I missing?

I’m just wondering if one of the chaos prizes was a list of names they could use. I suppose that would rule out the SK for a fake role reveal.

It would explain some of the villagers coming out on thread. Effectively a NRV revealing on thread is no threat to anybody so if you are a wolf or an SK trying to hide you should At least be safe enough from a baddy on the other team targeting you!

It’s a theory so not to be taken as a proper lead yet. I am really feeling funny about holly so maybe I’m tunneling , she would fit that theory well with her odd role reveal.

Also I presume ‘mindy was found and chandler still has a bullet which means mayhe Katie or even first kill was wolves. Wolves might of gambled on Katie bluffing. When chandler comes out this may help us spot a wolf kill that mogjtvof been on somebody who was getting close to a wolf,

I'm not sk or wolfy. You're tunnelling me heavily and it's wasting your valuable time as our most confirmed villager.

Keep going down this road if you need to but I'm telling you it's not worth your time. Look elsewhere and don't get bogged down in your tunnel because it's a disservice to the villge

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭Phil WW

Has anyone read the Celstine Prophecies?

Esentially it talks about how coincidences are divine pieces of guidance and they should not be ignored.

Well.... As I was writing my reads list, my episode of Billions finished and a new show was advertised...

Guess who the lead actor was.....? Eddie Bloody Cahill

tumblr_nu4yw6g0nh1rx5emdo2_250.gif
    That's Tag. No?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

That's Tag. No?

Actor's name Phil. ;)

That's Tag. No?

Tis. I think the universe is trying to tell me to vote for you.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Ah I see what you mean. So outing yourself as an NRV could be strategic. Yeah I can see that.

I am still firmly of the opinion that the wolves had a list to choose from to begin with to avoid game breaking via reveal, even more so now that Gabs was uncontested Chick. And if wolves got names SK would too for fairness.

I do agree it could be a strategy play though, whether chaos list or mod list.

That’s my wake up in your morning look, Once I shave I look like

17-rachel-green-jewish.w700.h700.jpg

Anyone else notice that Rachel's necklace is a terrible photoshop job?

I gave you a fairly detailed response. Some of your assumptions are wrong. Can I help you update?

Sorry Phil. I did include that on my reads. Feel free to add anything else but for now you're down my list.

Focus for me is find Mindy/SK and I suspect the former will be the easier to locate. Everyone has looked at the Holly Isla convo but want to try looking beyond that right now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Out there idea - not fully thought through. Could the chaos have been they were able to change how someone would appear upon death - Barbara as Duck. That would mean they didn't get a list of names but could use the Duck to build off of.

Probably not right and also probably doesn't align with the shaman stuff from day one.

Tis. I think the universe is trying to tell me to vote for you.
    How could you vote for someone so pretty though :D

Out there idea - not fully thought through. Could the chaos have been they were able to change how someone would appear upon death - Barbara as Duck. That would mean they didn't get a list of names but could use the Duck to build off of.

Probably not right and also probably doesn't align with the shaman stuff from day one.
    That doesn't work for me. I suspect more likely they remembered it was a bird they needed to claim and in panic claimed duck instead of chick.

I think they were given a list of NRV names and figured out they could pick any other character in the world. I'm not sure it matters. Jake was positive no one would counter Marcel as was chick. It's a mute point they have a list irrelevant how they know.

I believe Mindy was converted and we need to work off that.

Is anyone not posting yet today?

That doesn't work for me. I suspect more likely they remembered it was a bird they needed to claim and in panic claimed duck instead of chick.

I think they were given a list of NRV names and figured out they could pick any other character in the world. I'm not sure it matters. Jake was positive no one would counter Marcel as was chick. It's a mute point they have a list irrelevant how they know.

I'd agree with Mindy being converted, otherwise I think we'd have had her come out by then.

If Jake was so adamant that marcel wouldn't be countered, then I'm on board with them having a list.

Oh this is interesting. In that case Abi would be Mindy and will be modkilled if she misses a vote tonight. Fingers crossed!

Conor WW wrote: »
    Oh this is interesting. In that case Abi would be Mindy and will be modkilled if she misses a vote tonight. Fingers crossed!

How do you figure Mindy is Abi?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Putting early vote in for Gabriel I may not be back online before 9 today will try to be, if I am it'll be after 8

How do you figure Mindy is Abi?

In Phil's scenario where wolves had a list to choose from, and Abi remembered there was a bird on it but claimed the wrong one I.e. duck not chick.

I don't think it works as Gabs had already used the bird (chick) so I don't actually believe it but I can live in hope. :)

Eva WW wrote: »
    Putting early vote in for Gabriel I may not be back online before 9 today will try to be, if I am it'll be after 8

Jesus Eva you need to catch up. Gabriel is dead. He was Eddie Cahill.

Gabriel is dead. He was barry

Gabriel is dead. He was barry

Woops. eddie apparently.

Derry was Barry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

**** am Isla so

Well Barry, and Eddie, and Ursula are all dead. GAbriel was a stinkin furball, so you need to change your vote.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Katie said that the person who killed her would have to reveal themselves. Nobody else has done that. Therefore it was a reaction to Jake shooting Katie because she was after him so long and not believing in his power. Meaning it CANT be Eddies chaos.

This was not what Katie said nor was it the mechanic of the gift. Katie chose Jake to be the recipient of the gift. The gift forced him to reveal his role on thread if Katie was killed.

• Advertisement

**** am Isla so

Boo-urns Eva, boo-urns.

Advertisement