Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Righteo took that up wrong! So what does that mean? Someone else shot Katie and Jake had to reveal his identity as a result of Katie picking him. That would still lead me to believe the Eddie chaos was giving the wolves a bullet. I can’t imagine Chandler shooting Katie like that last night. That would mean Chandler has one more bullet left.

Unless the bullet was a result of Eddie finding Mindy, did one of them have a gun and the other a bullet? Then that leaves the question of what was the chaos?

Has anyone looked at Derry’s interactions? And Isla did you do an updated table with Gabriel in it? Don’t want to steal your thunder again :o

I did a post earlier with all of Derry's posts in it and mentioned (but didn't quote, it was long enough already) the interactions he'd had.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    This could be an SK power. The wolves have powers but the SK doesn't have any outlined in the OP. Perhaps they get seer checks, or different powers throughout the game.

Maybe.

Just thinking there, I got my first gift on Monday morning at 9am. If Wolves had their first mindy peek and won then the Monday morning kill was them. Also means we might be able to find mindy by going through earlier posts siving out whose dead. When chandler comes out after he’s used his last bullet he can clear that up.

Oh and by the way wolves, I bluffed last night, I didn’t have my power until after this mornings munch! That’s why I found Holly’s efforts to get me to talk about my gift so dodgy. It felt like fishing.

Soz wolves, but not really

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

My prime candidate for Mindy currently.
    Ewan WW wrote: »
    Whenever I hear the name Mindy I think of Mork.
    mork-and-mindy-reunion-ftr.jpg
    Whenever I hear the name Mindy I think of Mork.
    You trying to Convert Somone? E-a.m-o? :D

Also, what made him lovely?
    Must be a vig in play. If Barry had met Mindy wouldnt there be some announcement about a change or conversion talking place?
    Conversion gets announcements. I'd rule out Mindy/Barry and think it's either Chandler or Eddie.

Also firmly believe Babs was SK kill, laugh gives it away.
    Mindy is interesting. If we kill Barry then Mindy remains on Team village right?This could give us an extra person to fight wolves.

I dont believe Mindy has been converted yet. Pretty sure an announcement would be made.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor, these scenarios:

"
    1. Steve is Jack Gellar, Gabs is final wolf, all is rosy in our little world.
    2. Steve is Jack Gellar, Gabs is not final wolf and wolves have a bullet due to Mindy, they'll probably shoot him.
    3. Steve is SK, Gabs is not final wolf and wolves have a bullet due to Mindy, they'll probably shoot him.
    4. Steve is SK, Gabs is final wolf, munch count will half tomorrow. Should maybe policy lynch Steve tomorrow to be sure he's on the level.
    5. Steve is Mindy, munch count stays the same tomorrow, again, maybe policy lynch Steve tomorrow."

Scenario 3 and 4: If Steve is SK, he can't know whether Mindy is converted and so whether wolves might have an extra bullet. Even if he thinks that Mindy is converted but that Mindy shot Katie, it's all a guess and he's risking bringing himself into the spotlight to take down a wolf with a while left to go.
    Scenario 5 - I just can't see Steve bussing Gabs at this stage in order to get a clear that's far from 100%

After that, i'm leaning more towards Steve being village...

My prime candidate for Mindy currently.

Hmm, interesting, it’s like you are already in my BR and my mind, read:
    Maybe.

Just thinking there, I got my first gift on Monday morning at 9am. If Wolves had their first mindy peek and won then the Monday morning kill was them. Also means we might be able to find mindy by going through earlier posts siving out whose dead. When chandler comes out after he’s used his last bullet he can clear that up.

Only chandler will be able to confirm which shot he didn’t take.

Chandler I’m not suggesting or promoting you to come out. This is just a theory we are working on, you take your time and do what you have been doing. Maybe have a 9.59 reveal post ready.

• Advertisement

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Mini Game within the game:
    How many times will Fiona WW say the word strange?
    Desmond: 17

OK. So this might be the most ridiculous thing ever but I'm going there...

Des could be Mindy. Why? Well, I Googled and her full name is pre-wedding is Mindy Hunter. MH. Look at first 2 lines. Then after she marries Barry it's Mindy Hunter-Farber. Which has 17 letters.

I know it's a massive leap but I'm searching for Mindy outside of the obvious 2.

Yeah, to me it looks like they tried to outline it with the Mork and Mindy thing. Then when they weren't converted early a number of times they suggest that Mindy has not yet been converted. That seems to me to be someone trying to get wolves to notice.

Yeah, to me it looks like they tried to outline it with the Mork and Mindy thing. Then when they weren't converted early a number of times they suggest that Mindy has not yet been converted. That seems to me to be someone trying to get wolves to notice.

Ok. Yours is more plausible than mine. Much more :D

I've been clearing Ewan on the basis of Vernon's post but it's only now dawning on me that Aura Reader may not be the exact same mechanic as Seer.

Conor WW wrote: »

Des could be Mindy. Why? Well, I Googled and her full name is pre-wedding is Mindy Hunter. MH. Look at first 2 lines. Then after she marries Barry it's Mindy Hunter-Farber. Which has 17 letters.

I know it's a massive leap but I'm searching for Mindy outside of the obvious 2.

I like the out there idea but the gif being from a scene where Mindy's wedding is discussed seems like a slightly more likely idea than the above. And I know the gif thing is wrong.

I can't see how anyone would decipher that. Not saying Desmond isn't Mindy but I think Ewan is a better shout.

You probably thinking to yourself
    tenor.gif

Me
    tenor.gif

If nothing else I’ve picked somebody whose sense of humor I can enjoy. This pleases me immensely..

• Advertisement

Phoebe's power allowed her to "read people aura’s and see their true colours." It doesn't make it clear whether this means she will get their full role or if she's just told their alignment. If it was just alignment and the wolves HADN'T found Mindy at that point then Ewan would read as good when Phoebe/Vernon peeked.

Now I'm not convinced about Ewan because of the following

Phoebe Buffay (Aura Reader) – Phoebe has the ability to read people aura’s and see their true colours. She can chose one player each night phase to read.

I would imagine Vernon read Ewan after picking them - unless they weren't allowed. It depends on what they'd be told about the person - i.e. full role or just alignment. If just alignment it fits with my idea that Ewan wasn't converted early and would have read as good at the time, thus making Vernon think they were good.

Phoebe's power allowed her to "read people aura’s and see their true colours." It doesn't make it clear whether this means she will get their full role or if she's just told their alignment. If it was just alignment and the wolves HADN'T found Mindy at that point then Ewan would read as good when Phoebe/Vernon peeked.

source.gif

The reason I'd be averse to lynching Ewan tonight is that he is on the 'semi-cleared' list along with Steve.

Gertrude is the only other fully clear. If we have 2 evils remaining, and both Ewan and Steve ARE good, or even one of them is, the logical play for them is to go for Gertrude and one of those 2.

The reason I'd be averse to lynching Ewan tonight is that he is on the 'semi-cleared' list along with Steve.

Gertrude is the only other fully clear. If we have 2 evils remaining, and both Ewan and Steve ARE good, or even one of them is, the logical play for them is to go for Gertrude and one of those 2.

I think Ewan is Mindy so he won't be eating himself, and it's not in the SK's interest to reduce the kill rate so they won't go after Ewan either. Ewan will probably have to be lynched at this stage. If he's a possible lynch candidate at any stage then he won't be munched/killed. Much like I'm unlikely to be munched/killed - partially because I may well be lynched tonight but if I'm not I'm likely to be lynched again. SK doesn't know if I'm mindy and Mindy doesn't know if I'm SK but neither will want me dead if they think I could be the other as the reduction in the kill rate wouldn't be great for them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Lock Clear :pac::pac::pac:
    Gertrude

Semi Clear
    Steve
    Ewan

Remainders
    Abigail
    Angus
    Conor
    Desmond
    Eva
    Holly
    Isla
    Orla
    Phil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

That’s mad stuff altogether ted.

I’ve already outed myself as NRV Pete Becker as Holly wanted to know earlier.

Holly WW wrote: »
    Name | Status | Notes
    Abigail| Alive | Claimed Dead Duck - no posts since
    Angus| Alive | Seemed very pockety last night
    Conor | Alive |
    Desmond| Alive |
    Eva | Alive | People Suspect Mind Control
    Ewan |Alive |
    Gertrude | Alive | Claimed Rachel - No Counter
    Holly | Alive |
    Isla | Alive | Knows Wagonomics
    Orla| Alive |
    Phil| Alive | Received a Gift Message - only one to defend jake, based on walkie talkie shenanigans
    Steve | Alive | Claimed Jack Gellar - Inquisitor

||
    Wendy - NRV| Dead (SK & Wolves) |
    Barbara - NRV - Duck | Dead (Shot) |
    Tegan - NRV | Dead (Lynch) |
    Fiona - Joey (Hero) | Dead (Shot) |
    Henry - Bobby | Dead |
    Vernon - Phoebe (Aura Seer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Nigel - Ross (Jailer) | Dead (Killed) |
    Katie - Paolo (Oracle) | Dead (Shot) |
    Jake - Ursula (Imposter) | Dead (Lynched - Thanks Katie) |
    Brendan - Monica (Fun Seeker) | Dead (Killed) |
    Derry - Barry Faber (Alpha Wolf) | Dead (Lynched) |
    Gabriel - Eddie (Shaman Wolf) | Dead (Shot) |
    ||
    Liam - Mr. Heckles (NRV) | Dead (ModKilled) |

Just reading back over my tables...

Can anyone confirm what i've got above RE: Shots... There are four there, which would mean Chandler is out, and Mindy has used hers. Unless there was a gift of a bullet.

Wendy and Babs are other way around.
    Fiona shot by Henry (fun bobby)
    3 shots remain in table

Orla WW wrote: »
    Wendy and Babs are other way around.
    Fiona shot by Henry (fun bobby)
    3 shots remain in table

I feel like we've probably discussed this already, but my mind can't find it in my memories, but how did bobby shoot someone?

• Advertisement

I think Ewan is Mindy so he won't be eating himself, and it's not in the SK's interest to reduce the kill rate so they won't go after Ewan either. Ewan will probably have to be lynched at this stage. If he's a possible lynch candidate at any stage then he won't be munched/killed. Much like I'm unlikely to be munched/killed - partially because I may well be lynched tonight but if I'm not I'm likely to be lynched again. SK doesn't know if I'm mindy and Mindy doesn't know if I'm SK but neither will want me dead if they think I could be the other as the reduction in the kill rate wouldn't be great for them.

Ok. That's reasoning I can get behind. I want to think about it a bit but it is logical and I like logic.

Of course if Mindy is embedded in the heart of the friendly village then we're in trouble.

I'd like to look at the timing of the posts Ewan made vs the post Vernon made. Crazy busy as I forgot I'd invited pals over for dinner but hopefully will get to it.

I feel like we've probably discussed this already, but my mind can't find it in my memories, but how did bobby shoot someone?

I remember, it was brendo as monica right? ok, so there are 5 bullets to account for. 4 of which have been used. so there is Definitely 1 bullet left as mindy hasn't come clean so she's gotta be converted.

Whether it's chandler's bullet or mindy's we don't know

I remember, it was brendo as monica right? ok, so there are 5 bullets to account for. 4 of which have been used. so there is Definitely 1 bullet left as mindy hasn't come clean so she's gotta be converted.

Whether it's chandler's bullet or mindy's we don't know

To clarify, brendo found bobby and gave him the gift of the bullet, said it was between two people and they went fifi

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Didn’t want to quote the whole lot of second post but can’t edit it on mobile. So Derry said he thought we should flip Gabriel. Have to see if Gabriel was in danger at that point so it was him safeguarding himself for if Gabriel flipped first. Makes me question everyone though with how natural that came across :eek:

First one Derry was looking into Isla and Katie for being last on Tegan. We know Katie is good so was this a case of him trying to shade two villagers or again safeguarding himself in case Isla flips?
    Derry WW wrote: »
    I'll try.

so they are in relation to this.
    |Lynch Results Day 1|
    |Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie|
    |Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly|
    |Holly WW | Jake, Fiona|
    |Nigel WW | Derry, Phil|
    |Katie WW | Desmond, Orla|
    |Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon|
    |Abigail WW | Conor|
    |Steve WW | Ewan|
    |Did not vote | Liam |

specifically this line.
    Tegan WW # Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie

A) katie was last onto tegan. isla voted late but katie even later. it doesnt make you a wolf but don't look great if gabs flips red.

b) both isla and katie voted real late on tegam, isla reading both as good, so its only to be used if gabs flips red.

nope, dont see the contradiction. if gabs flips bad, isla was a late voter on the counter wagon. she is just stating that because katie voted after her, it looks worse for katie.
    Derry WW wrote: »
    What we know.

Lynch Votes|

Tegan WW | Gabriel, Henry, Abigail, Nigel, Isla, Katie
    Gabriel WW | Eva, Tegan, Steve, Angus, Holly
    Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Fiona WW | Brendan, Vernon
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

I think vernon breadcrumbed ewan as peeked clean.
    I believe gertie and brendan.
    so.
    Lynch Votes|

Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

jake voting holly when in danger screams wolf v villager.

Lynch Votes|
    Holly WW | Jake, Fiona
    Nigel WW| Derry, Phil
    Katie WW | Desmond, Orla
    Abigail WW | Conor
    Steve WW | Ewan
    Eva WW | Gertrude
    Did not vote | Liam

going to shif all these colours onto n2 lynch

Lynch Results|

Jake WW | Angus, Eva, Conor, Gabriel, Steve, Isla, Holly, Ewan, Gertrude, Brendan, Derry, Orla
    Abigail WW | Phil, Jake
    Isla WW | Desmond

Did not vote | Abigail & Liam

is jake bussing abi?
    why didn't abi vote?
    when was there last post?

did abi seem like a villager that gave up or a wolf that gave up?

abi, if you are a villager, please post tomorrow.

orla made this read that i'm unsure of
    Abigail - I just don't see a wolf team member missing a lynch PLUS going off the deep end with the role claim

villagers usually fight their ground. a caught wolf gives up.
    okay, i just went to find abi last post
    #1206 24-06-2019, 21:20

Think we might need to flip gabs, to make sense of two top wagons.
    There is two different stratagies to follow depending how they flip.

if top two wagons are green, then maybe one wolf on each top wagon and sk possibly too.

if gabs flips wolf, then maybe wolves tried to save them.

if gabs flips sk, then maybe wolves were spread out.

summary, need to hear from abi tomorrow, may vig shoot gabs to sort the wagons. I'll run the numbers now.

D1 N1 D2 N2
    Start/Check 25 23 22 18 15
    RV 6 6 6 3 3
    NRV 14 12 11 10 8
    Convert 1 1 1 1 1
    RW 3 3 3 3 2
    SK 1 1 1 1 1

Dead 2 1 4 3

Total Remain 25 23 22 18 15

15, does that include liam modkill?

1Abigail WW
    2Angus WW
    3Brendan WW
    4Conor WW
    5Derry WW
    6Desmond WW
    7Eva WW
    8Ewan WW
    9Gabriel WW
    10Gertrude WW
    11Holly WW
    12Isla WW
    13Orla WW
    14Phil WW
    15Steve WW

yes, 15

15 worst case scenario
    11 v 3 v 1 (mindy convert included)

2 mislynches

5 v 3 v 1

frendly fire
    4 v 3 v 1

even with a friendly fire, we still have at least two mislynches left.

gabs has claimed nrv, and vig can't shoot themselves, so it a low risk shot.
    only unclaimed rv left is vig.

Quote: jake voting holly when in danger screams wolf v villager.

Looks like Derry really didn't like his wolf buddies hahaha

Guys can we get FFA's and vote declarations in as early as possible so we have time to discuss before the potential madness.

The earlier we know where the votes lie, the more time a potential wolf or SK has to either sit back or try get us off them.

Per Hollibob's request:

Most Wolfy/SK

Ewan - The One Where I Did An ISO Wolfy Lean And Haven't Taken Note Of Anything Since. But then other people did a Lot Of Work on pushing him to be Mindy so I stole that work.
    Isla - The One Where I Think Someone Knows More Than They're Posting (see ISO earlier today) However, I've been SLIGHTLY swayed by today's work on where's wally and have moved her down slightly.
    Steve - The One Where The Role Reveal Could Have Been A Last Gift From Eddie... Could You Be SK Steve?
    Angus - The One Where Someone Was Just Too Nice To Be Nice (see mini ISO earlier today)
    Holly - The One Where Someone Was Too Keen to Have The Village Reveal (my mini-ISO on Holly yesterday leaned good so I'm not too sure here)
    Conor - The One Where I've not Had A Chance to Look at Someone So They Live Comfortably In The Middle Of The Pack
    Eva - The One Where Someone Was So Crazy She Turned Sane (she has her own brand of logic, but she sticks too it - see earlier ISO)
    Phil - The One Where Someone Was So Pocketed To Be Wolfy (I believe Phil in the Phil v Jake saga... for now)
    Abigail - The One Where Someone Was Too Crazy To Be Wolfy (see my comment re. missing vote plus calling herself duck, plus Derry didn't agree with that read)
    Gertrude - The One Where Someone Had Iconic Hair (claimed Rachael)
    Me - Like, could I BE any more village (that is not me claiming Chandler you crazy cats)

Most village

#FFA3
    Ewan
    Isla
    Steve

I'll be out after 8pm tonight so if we could bring forward the utter madness that is pre-lynch posting, that would be great.

cbaf24c41b8c790b000a8d2a11d0688e.gif

• Advertisement

#FFA3

Only one person for the moment - Ewan. They're Mindy.

Vote in for Ewan aka Mindy.

Advertisement