Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Per Hollibob's request:

Most Wolfy/SK

Ewan - The One Where I Did An ISO Wolfy Lean And Haven't Taken Note Of Anything Since. But then other people did a Lot Of Work on pushing him to be Mindy so I stole that work.
    Isla - The One Where I Think Someone Knows More Than They're Posting (see ISO earlier today) However, I've been SLIGHTLY swayed by today's work on where's wally and have moved her down slightly.
    Steve - The One Where The Role Reveal Could Have Been A Last Gift From Eddie... Could You Be SK Steve?
    Angus - The One Where Someone Was Just Too Nice To Be Nice (see mini ISO earlier today)
    Holly - The One Where Someone Was Too Keen to Have The Village Reveal (my mini-ISO on Holly yesterday leaned good so I'm not too sure here)
    Conor - The One Where I've not Had A Chance to Look at Someone So They Live Comfortably In The Middle Of The Pack
    Eva - The One Where Someone Was So Crazy She Turned Sane (she has her own brand of logic, but she sticks too it - see earlier ISO)
    Phil - The One Where Someone Was So Pocketed To Be Wolfy (I believe Phil in the Phil v Jake saga... for now)
    Abigail - The One Where Someone Was Too Crazy To Be Wolfy (see my comment re. missing vote plus calling herself duck, plus Derry didn't agree with that read)
    Gertrude - The One Where Someone Had Iconic Hair (claimed Rachael)
    Me - Like, could I BE any more village (that is not me claiming Chandler you crazy cats)

Most village

#FFA3
    Ewan
    Isla
    Steve

I'll be out after 8pm tonight so if we could bring forward the utter madness that is pre-lynch posting, that would be great.

Have you got your vote in on Ewan?

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |1| Isla
    Desmond | 1|Holly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Have you got your vote in on Ewan?

I don't yet. I'll be going out at 8pm so will have it in before then, but madness always happens so I'm waiting for that to start before I go putting down votes.

Every night. Madness.

Conor WW wrote: »
    Top three can be considered my #FFA3

Wolfiest
    Des One man campaign against Isla but not much else going on. Disagree with some of his reads. If Isla NOT a wolf, Des could be one. This tracks with his voting last night. Basically I'm pretty suspicious that Des is evil.

Conor did you put in a vote on Des?

I don't yet. I'll be going out at 8pm so will have it in before then, but madness always happens so I'm waiting for that to start before I go putting down votes.

Every night. Madness.

If you've a main suspect in mind, it can't hurt to get it in for now, and then change later if needed... Having a vote on someone will make them need to get more involved.

• Advertisement

If you've a main suspect in mind, it can't hurt to get it in for now, and then change later if needed... Having a vote on someone will make them need to get more involved.

I'm just trying to get some work done (I know the vote only takes 5 minutes, but as it's not live voting I don't see that it's any more of an incentive).

If nothing happens to persuade me otherwise in the next couple of hours, I'll vote on Ewan.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Think I did earlier. Him or Isla. Honestly not sure. Isla's work today has been bringing me round which is a classic sign that I'm diving into a wolfy pocket. Open to switching to Ewan but not guaranteed. For now, count my vote as being on Des.

Updated #FFA3 is
    Des - I just can't shake this feeling of evil.
    Ewan - Arguments for him as Mindy seem reasoned. If he doesn't flip Mindy I'll be raging.
    Eva - Not noticing a wolf is dead? Studied disinterest?

Also, I've friends arriving for dinner shortly so will be MIA for a bit. Will have mobile and try to sneaky monitor.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Objection. Leading, your Honor.

Feel like i'm losing my marbles sitting here talking to myself so I'm gonna step away for a while. If people could get FFAs and Votes cast & declared, that would be awesome work in favor of the village!

Please and thank you. See you later!

stJmyO.gif

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Think I did earlier. Him or Isla. Honestly not sure. Isla's work today has been bringing me round which is a classic sign that I'm diving into a wolfy pocket. Open to switching to Ewan but not guaranteed. For now, count my vote as being on Des.

Updated #FFA3 is
    Des - I just can't shake this feeling of evil.
    Ewan - Arguments for him as Mindy seem reasoned. If he doesn't flip Mindy I'll be raging.
    Eva - Not noticing a wolf is dead? Studied disinterest?

My only worry about Ewan is that he'll flip as Mindy and still be good, but even so they won't be munched (most likely) so will need to be lynched at some stage if we haven't won by then.

I'm just trying to get some work done (I know the vote only takes 5 minutes, but as it's not live voting I don't see that it's any more of an incentive).

If nothing happens to persuade me otherwise in the next couple of hours, I'll vote on Ewan.

If you're on the thread it actually takes about 30 seconds. I don't see why you wouldn't want to commit your vote......

Weirrrrd...

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Objection. Leading, your Honor.

Oh hey dessie! We missed you. You got a vote in?

Consider me committed and FFAd as above

If you're on the thread it actually takes about 30 seconds. I don't see why you wouldn't want to commit your vote......

Weirrrrd...

why would I?

And now I really am going...

joey-boat-friends-jackass.gif

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |1| Isla
    Desmond | 2|Holly, Conor

Because showing your vote to the rest of the village is helpful in terms of knowing where everyone stands. It helps with reviewing voting patterns and checking if people were actually doing what they said they'd do. I don't understand why I have to explain this to you.

Oh hey dessie! We missed you. You got a vote in?

Yes, but with all this shading I’m going to switch now to you. What’s with hassling everyone to get their votes in early this eve? Why are you chasing Olra? Are you hiding something? Are you nervous? VERY SUSPICIOUS.

And now I really am going...

joey-boat-friends-jackass.gif

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |1| Isla
    Desmond | 2|Holly, Conor

Because showing your vote to the rest of the village is helpful in terms of knowing where everyone stands. It helps with reviewing voting patterns and checking if people were actually doing what they said they'd do. I don't understand why I have to explain this to you.

Point 1: I've told you what my intention is. I will vote Ewan IF voting was now. You know where I stand.

Point 2: Voting is not now. Who gives a feck about voting patterns 2.5 hours out. I've stated my intention - there'll be so much jockeying in the last hour that it doesn't even matter AND MY INTENTION IS CLEARLY STATED ON THREAD.

Point 3: If something changes I'll change my voting intention and announce on thread.

It's exactly the same Holly. I'm tired. I've been contributing today. I don't know why you have a hang up about me actually placing my vote when I've announced who I will vote for on thread.

Voting isn't at any time. The voting CLOSES at a certain time. Peace out.

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |1| Isla
    Desmond | 2|Holly, Conor
    Holly |1| Desmondo

• Advertisement

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |1| Isla
    Desmond | 2|Holly, Conor
    Holly |1| Desmondo

You can put me on Ewan. I'll announce if I change.

Yes, but with all this shading I’m going to switch now to you. What’s with hassling everyone to get their votes in early this eve? Why are you chasing Olra? Are you hiding something? Are you nervous? VERY SUSPICIOUS.

Nice one. I'm not hassling anyone. If you intend to vote a certain way, there's no reason to get your placeholder in. Especially if you're gonna be afk just before the form closes for lynch.

Yes I am nervous. Nervous that Orla can't just stick her vote in if she's got such a STRONG INTENTION to do it. Nervous that we'll make a balls of it because people aren't contributing. Nervous that the wolf and SK are just sitting back happy thinking we're on the wrong track. Nervous that we're close and we'll lose it.

I'll keep coming up with ideas that I think can help the village and I'll keep calling out dodgy behavour. But for now, I'm getting worked up so I'm actually leaving. I'll be on just before Lynch. Ttyl

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Hello everybody (waves) unfortunately things beyond my control meant I’m just back now.

So, I’m mindy.

I’m not a wolf at this point, though you obviously don’t know that for sure

I tried earlier to push folks to look for the SK cause frankly they’re the only one who can kill anyone now, though admittedly you cant trust that either, at least until munch tomorrow

You also may have a valid fear of a bullet in play (there isn’t, Barry’s dead and missed his bride)

So it’s down to whether you want to gamble really. I’ll assure you that if you try to get SK tonight then there’ll be no wolf kills tomorrow which is the only thing that could realistically clear me. If you take the chance and it pays off you may finish tonight, and you don’t use a mislynch that may be useful if the same goes on.

Or you can lynch me and it’s safe and you won’t realize you’ve needlessly wasted a mislynch but it guarantees the SK lives.

Your call

Nice one. I'm not hassling anyone. If you intend to vote a certain way, there's no reason to get your placeholder in. Especially if you're gonna be afk just before the form closes for lynch.

Yes I am nervous. Nervous that Orla can't just stick her vote in if she's got such a STRONG INTENTION to do it. Nervous that we'll make a balls of it because people aren't contributing. Nervous that the wolf and SK are just sitting back happy thinking we're on the wrong track. Nervous that we're close and we'll lose it.

I'll keep coming up with ideas that I think can help the village and I'll keep calling out dodgy behavour. But for now, I'm getting worked up so I'm actually leaving. I'll be on just before Lynch. Ttyl
    I think we all know where Orla would like to stick her vote!

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Hello everybody (waves) unfortunately things beyond my control meant I’m just back now.

So, I’m mindy.

I tried earlier to push folks to look for the SK cause frankly they’re the only one who can kill anyone now, though admittedly you cant trust that either, at least until munch tomorrow

You also may have a valid fear of a bullet in play (there isn’t, Barry’s dead and missed his bride)

So it’s down to whether you want to gamble really. I’ll assure you that if you try to get SK tonight then there’ll be no wolf kills tomorrow which is the only thing that could realistically clear me. If you take the chance and it pays off you may finish tonight, and you don’t use a mislynch that may be useful if the same goes on.

Or you can lynch me and it’s safe and you won’t realize you’ve needlessly wasted a mislynch but it guarantees the SK lives.

Your call

aaaand i'm back. Goddamit MINDY!!!!!

So, I’m mindy.

Your call

If this is true, then there will only be one kill tomorrow morning. and Chandler is safe to come out because he's no bullets!

If chandler doesn't come out, I call bull.

Come on out son, if you've no bullets that is!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

My head is all over the place at the minute because I haven’t been able to properly look into things I’m having doubts about or more in depth into Derry and then Gabriel as well. Raging the last two days there’s been nothing going on and I was glued to the laptop :pac:

Thoughts going through my head but again I need to look through things:

1. Orla questioning me after saying I need to look back over Katie’s posts thinking I would point the finger at her when I hadn’t even thought about her. Felt like a weird thing to think, to me anyway.
    2. Holly joining in on that, Holly had been having good reads on me then off the back of that has gone to me scaring her today.
    3. Isla I had been on already and seeing her interactions with Jake cemented that for me. I don’t know if I’m just being paranoid but I just thought even Isla didn’t join in on Orlas thoughts and it would have been an easy bet and saved her own skin.
    4. Steve was quoted by Brendan I think it was last night connecting him to Jake(will have to find this as don’t want to get the information wrong again) then Steve comes out with a role claim that isn’t in the OP and a wolf is killed(hurrah) but is there any possibility that his role claim was bogus and Gabriel sacrificed himself in the BR in order to clear Steve?

I’m starting to get paranoid though and I don’t like that, I can’t do good work when I’m paranoid. I just thought I had been suspicious of Gabriel Day1 then yesterday had started coming around to him so maybe I should trust my gut more? Works the other way too, had cleared Katie in my head and then started getting suspicions so my gut was right there too.

Going to get on the laptop soon. My head is all over the place, will post and FFA and vote when I get on it.

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |2| Isla, Orla
    Desmond | 2|Holly, Conor
    Holly |1| Desmondo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So, I’m mindy.

Your call
    FarflungHeartfeltEmu-max-1mb.gif

Well I was right about Ewan being Mindy :). If we lynch him and he's good then we're down a potential confirmed villager. However, if we don't lynch him then we'll know in the morning by the number of kills whether or not he has been converted. Then we either lynch him tomorrow or more than likely lose him to the SK the following munch/kill.

• Advertisement

You can put me on Ewan. I'll announce if I change.

Plz stick In a vote for Holly instead. She’s doing everyone’s head in including her own. She’d be better off outta the game. + She’s obviously a wolf.

“Taking a break for a while before the vote” I call BS. She’s been active all day. Why pop out at the most important time - unless it’s for chats with the other bad guys.

Advertisement