Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: Friends

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

So there you go orla. two votes on Ewan and he spews... i'm taking the credit.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |2| Isla, Orla
    Desmond | 2|Holly, Conor
    Holly |1| Desmondo

Lol.

I retract my virtual vote.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Plz stick In a vote for Holly instead. She’s doing everyone’s head in including her own. She’d be better off outta the game. + She’s obviously a wolf.

“Taking a break for a while before the vote” I call BS. She’s been active all day. Why pop out at the most important time - unless it’s for chats with the other bad guys.

Exactly because I've been on all day and i've talked to myself for most of it!

My head is melted and nothing seemed to be going anywhere.

Votes on me are wasted votes. Why would a wolf or SK continue posting to themselves and continue trying to come up with ideas to help the bloody village! I was the first one to be suspect of derry. I was one of the first to be suspect of gabrial. I've been doing a Sh!t tonne more than most trying to get the village over the line.

Now i am leaving. enjoy the next while without me harrassing you all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

So there you go orla. two votes on Ewan and he spews... i'm taking the credit.

You're taking the credit. I've been banging the Ewan is Mindy drum for a couple of hours here.

GbUShoY.gif

Isla WW wrote: »
    You're taking the credit. I've been banging the Ewan is Mindy drum for a couple of hours here.

GbUShoY.gif

I'm takin the credit because people have been banging on about him all day and it was only when i started collecting votes that he showed his head.

I know it's bullsh!t, and it's mostly a joke to annoy orla, but i need a win right now, so I'm taking it for myself. Cya!

• Advertisement

Exactly because I've been on all day and i've talked to myself for most of it!

My head is melted and nothing seemed to be going anywhere.

Votes on me are wasted votes. Why would a wolf or SK continue posting to themselves and continue trying to come up with ideas to help the bloody village! I was the first one to be suspect of derry. I was one of the first to be suspect of gabrial. I've been doing a Sh!t tonne more than most trying to get the village over the line.

Now i am leaving. enjoy the next while without me harrassing you all.

In fairness Hollipop, you weren't alone. You were the highest poster with 9% of today's votes by 4.30pm (92 votes) but Conor had 63, Isla 44, Angus 37, Phil 39 and me 35 and Eva 34, so you were hardly alone.

I am winding you up a bit - I also feel like I've posted all day and everyone has ignored me and had their own conversations. I think today is just dragging.

I am moving my virtual vote though to Isla #virtual vote.

I think we can deal with Ewan tomorrow if the Mindy claim falls through.

Oh wait... if Isla is SK would she have found Mindy for us?

Can someone with a working brain make a suggestion about this?

Orla WW wrote: »
    Oh wait... if Isla is SK would she have found Mindy for us?

Can someone with a working brain make a suggestion about this?

I would have but I reckon it would've been in my interest to keep it to myself for another day or so. I wouldn't have wanted to possibly reduce the kill rate. Probably would have revealed it after the next munch/kill.

I would have but I reckon it would've been in my interest to keep it to myself for another day or so. I wouldn't have wanted to possibly reduce the kill rate. Probably would have revealed it after the next munch/kill.

Unless you were worried about being (i) being lynched, or (ii) Ewan munching you (if he was wolfie).

FFS, I just don't have the time to look at those scenarios right now.

Assuming Ewan is on the level, we need one SK.

Most SK

Isla - The One Where I Think Someone Knows More Than They're Posting (see ISO earlier today) However, I've been SLIGHTLY swayed by today's work on where's wally and whether she'd have been that active if she was on the level...
    Holly - The One Where Someone Was Too Keen to Have The Village Reveal (my mini-ISO on Holly yesterday leaned good so I'm not too sure here).
    Angus - The One Where Someone Was Just Too Nice To Be Nice (see mini ISO earlier today) and now he's spiraling into thinking I'm bad, but I think it's just defensiveness.
    Conor - The One Where I've not Had A Chance to Look at Someone So They Live Comfortably In The Middle Of The Pack

Eva - The One Where Someone Was So Crazy She Turned Sane (she has her own brand of logic, but she sticks too it - see earlier ISO)
    Phil - The One Where Someone Was So Pocketed To Be Wolfy (I believe Phil in the Phil v Jake saga... for now)
    Abigail - The One Where Someone Was Too Crazy To Be Wolfy (see my comment re. missing vote plus calling herself duck, plus Derry didn't agree with that read)
    Steve - The One Where The Role Reveal Could Have Been A Last Gift From Eddie... but having gone through Conor's senarios, I think he's likely village.

Ewan - The One Where I Did An ISO Wolfy Lean And Haven't Taken Note Of Anything Since. But then he came out as Mindy so I decided to Park him til tomorrow.
    Gertrude - The One Where Someone Had Iconic Hair (claimed Rachael)
    Me - Like, could I BE any more village (that is not me claiming Chandler you crazy cats)

Most village

#FFA3
    Isla
    Holly
    Angus

Well, that was a bit of a change. I'm sticking with likeliest SK is Isla. (#virtualvote here)

To be honest, my head is fried and I'm stuck working on something else right now. If someone does some more work around this, I might be swayed again.

• Advertisement

Holly, I'm beginning to know what you meant about speaking to yourself.

So, I've just realised that I've missed Desmond off my lists. He's been voted for by Conor and Holly.

I'm going to have a look at Desmond now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Remember guys it looks like wolves got BR access to our fallen goodies forums cause only ewan has come out on thread.

Incidentally if our Aura had peaked a baddy , one bad team could theoretically use use it against another. Any information in a goodies BR could be used against us.

Steve’s “role” could be a locked clear play. Since it’s not in the OP we can’t be sure.

So his role was once, in the entire game, he can choose a person and a character and he’s told if it’s a lie? Why only check this morning? When did Gabriel come out, could this of been checked sooner? Why not check even pre munch and do a 9.59 clue for the village?

Katie wasn’t rolled, she got a power that sort of made her a rolled player of sorts. I’m also very irked by Steve’s role, his timing and the way he might of gotten the information.

Steve, maybe you can shed some light for me?

Ok what do you want to know here? I'm not sure what the "lock clear play" thing is but yeah, I've already gone over this in my reveal, there's no way to check me.

Yes I could only check once, yes I held onto it as long as possible. I didn't see the value of wasting a whole day talking about lynching people when I had a way to potentially halve the kill rate and help the village out. I wasn't totally sure on Gabriel but because he had claimed a role I thought it best to clear/condem him one way or another. Who would you have rather I checked?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Assuming Ewan is on the level, we need one SK.

Most SK

Isla - The One Where I Think Someone Knows More Than They're Posting (see ISO earlier today) However, I've been SLIGHTLY swayed by today's work on where's wally and whether she'd have been that active if she was on the level...
    Holly - The One Where Someone Was Too Keen to Have The Village Reveal (my mini-ISO on Holly yesterday leaned good so I'm not too sure here).
    Angus - The One Where Someone Was Just Too Nice To Be Nice (see mini ISO earlier today) and now he's spiraling into thinking I'm bad, but I think it's just defensiveness.
    Conor - The One Where I've not Had A Chance to Look at Someone So They Live Comfortably In The Middle Of The Pack

Eva - The One Where Someone Was So Crazy She Turned Sane (she has her own brand of logic, but she sticks too it - see earlier ISO)
    Phil - The One Where Someone Was So Pocketed To Be Wolfy (I believe Phil in the Phil v Jake saga... for now)
    Abigail - The One Where Someone Was Too Crazy To Be Wolfy (see my comment re. missing vote plus calling herself duck, plus Derry didn't agree with that read)
    Steve - The One Where The Role Reveal Could Have Been A Last Gift From Eddie... but having gone through Conor's senarios, I think he's likely village.

Ewan - The One Where I Did An ISO Wolfy Lean And Haven't Taken Note Of Anything Since. But then he came out as Mindy so I decided to Park him til tomorrow.
    Gertrude - The One Where Someone Had Iconic Hair (claimed Rachael)
    Me - Like, could I BE any more village (that is not me claiming Chandler you crazy cats)

Most village

#FFA3
    Isla
    Holly
    Angus

Well, that was a bit of a change. I'm sticking with likeliest SK is Isla. (#virtualvote here)

To be honest, my head is fried and I'm stuck working on something else right now. If someone does some more work around this, I might be swayed again.

You think I’m SK because I’m too nice and I’m defending myself? Of course I’m going to be defensive when two people start questioning me. The paranoia is real at this stage in the game and I know I’m good so for that to happen to me makes me question those people yes. I’m fine with being looked into because I have nothing to hide but when you’re looking into me and then calling me a baddie it has to be said that you’re barking up the wrong tree and you’re not helping the village by doing so.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭Desmond WW

Holly, I'm beginning to know what you meant about speaking to yourself.

So, I've just realised that I've missed Desmond off my lists. He's been voted for by Conor and Holly.

I'm going to have a look at Desmond now.

Aka Pete Becker NRV

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Was it Ewan who came out as Mindy? Gabriel being the last wolf would know if Mindy was converted or not yes? Do you think he would tell her not to come out if she wasn’t converted??
    Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Why would she reveal when she doesn’t need to?
    Mindy don’t put yourself unless you are at risk, just incase. Anyone looking to out Mindy would want serious looking at.
    Mindy outing herself is going to cause all sorts of chaos and we don’t need anymore of that. Only she knows if she’s a wolf or not. She outs herself we’ve got to kill her. If she’s village we’re better off not knowing.

FFA3

Conor: Desmond / Ewan / Isla
    Desmond: ISla / Holly / Steve
    Holly: Desmond / Isla / Abigail
    Isla: Ewan
    Orla: Isla / Holly / Angus

Out of interest, Gabriel's FFA3 (he got it wrong and posted ffa3 last night) was: Abigail, Liam and Jake. I wouldn't expect to see two wolves on there, so Abigail is fairly clear for me.

Still to post FFAs:
    Abigail - likely won't happen
    Angus - ???
    Eva - ???
    Ewan - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???
    Steve - ???

Angus WW wrote: »
    You think I’m SK because I’m too nice and I’m defending myself? Of course I’m going to be defensive when two people start questioning me. The paranoia is real at this stage in the game and I know I’m good so for that to happen to me makes me question those people yes. I’m fine with being looked into because I have nothing to hide but when you’re looking into me and then calling me a baddie it has to be said that you’re barking up the wrong tree and you’re not helping the village by doing so.

Angus, there is one baddie left (SK) if we believe Ewan. You're not top of my list, so I'm not technically calling you a baddy.

Chill.

Angus, there is one baddie left (SK) if we believe Ewan. You're not top of my list, so I'm not technically calling you a baddy.

Chill.

P.S> Any chance of an FFA?

#FFA3 (PM Revision)
    Holly
    Isla
    Steve

Took another quick look at Des to confirm my previous read and I've got zilch.

As remembered, there's not a whole pile there. He dug into Katie a fair bit. If anyone else did an ISO on them (or know if Katy did) let me know and I'll see if I can find it.

I don't think my brain is working at all so it's probably futile.

ANY chance of others posting FFAs or are we just voting in a last minute mess?

• Advertisement

I may not get on much before the lynch folks. It looks like I'll be for it, understandably. If so, best of luck finding the SK. I'm guessing Ewan is on the level and if not can be lynched tomorrow. I've no real ideas on who the sk is so they've been doing a good job. I'll probably voted for Angus or Holly. Holly said something like she wouldn't put this work in if she was bad which doesn't ring quite true to me. The SK is doing their best to help the village find wolves so they'll be lynched.

Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |All Of The| Wolves
    Holly |All Of The| Villagers
    Desmond |All Of The| Nutters

Looks like we’ve another 2 hours race tonight folks.

Desmond WW wrote: »
    Votee | Count |Voters
    Ewan |All Of The| Wolves
    Holly |All Of The| Villagers
    Desmond |All Of The| Nutters

Looks like we’ve another 2 hours race tonight folks.
    *horse race!

I may not get on much before the lynch folks. It looks like I'll be for it, understandably. If so, best of luck finding the SK. I'm guessing Ewan is on the level and if not can be lynched tomorrow. I've no real ideas on who the sk is so they've been doing a good job. I'll probably voted for Angus or Holly. Holly said something like she wouldn't put this work in if she was bad which doesn't ring quite true to me. The SK is doing their best to help the village find wolves so they'll be lynched.

Nah you’re safe tonight. But....Going home tomorrow.

FFA3

Desmond: Isla / Holly / Steve
    Isla: Angus / Holly

Total count:
    Desmond: 2
    Ewan: 1
    Isla: 4
    Holly: 3
    Steve: 1
    Abigail: 1
    Angus: 2

first votes
    Isla: 2
    Holly: 0
    Angus: 1

Still to post FFAs:
    Angus - ???
    Eva - ???
    Ewan - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???
    Steve - ???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I think im going to have Steve or des for an #ffa3. Both are just the right level of not posting too much. Might be back with a third.

Not comfortable with Steve’s reveal unless there are other hidden powers I’ve missed

Vig should consider revealing tomorrow

Ewan WW wrote: »
    I think im going to have Steve or des for an #ffa3. Both are just the right level of not posting too much. Might be back with a third.

Not comfortable with Steve’s reveal unless there are other hidden powers I’ve missed

Vig should consider revealing tomorrow

Personally (and I am definitely short a few brain cells right now) I think Chandler should come out now to confirm your story that he's used all 3 bullets...

Can I ask, if Steve was SK, why would he have called out Gabs? Would he not have been better to wait for a munch or two and reduce numbers, then call him out...?

FFA3

Desmond: Isla / Holly / Steve
    Isla: Angus / Holly
    Ewan: Steve / Desmond

Total count:
    Desmond: 3
    Ewan: 1
    Isla: 4
    Holly: 3
    Steve: 2
    Abigail: 1
    Angus: 2

first votes
    Isla: 2
    Holly: 0
    Angus: 1
    Steve: 1

Still to post FFAs:
    Angus - ???
    Eva - ???
    Gertrude - ???
    Phil - ???
    Steve - ???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Updated reads list:

Abigail - nothing further to go on since last night. Remains slight town lean.

Angus - same as yesterday, still not sure but would maybe put him town lean for now.

Conor - Challenging me a lot today which I suppose is fair enough. Jesus is third highest poster and I didn't even realise. Not sure if he could be the SK.

Desmond - Been more involved today, going hard on Holly which I'm not sure about. I have Holly on a town lean. Maybe tunnelling villager?Claimed Pete Decker, NRV. Maybe 30% SK lean.

Eva - Not a wolf, just crazy. Is she SK crazy though? Would maybe put her on the same tier as Desmond.

Ewan - Claimed Mindy. Says he wasn't converted but there's no way to prove that. I'd give him till tomorrow maybe to see how many deaths there are. If 2 people bite it then he swings tomorro.

Gertrude - Claimed Rachel, no counter. Village.

Holly - Has done a lot today for the village, liked her posting, seems genuine to me. Highest poster. Village lean.

Isla - I'm torn on Isla. I like her posting but there's something niggling. I keep getting her and Holly mixed up and I don't know if that's a good thing or not. Slight SK lean.

Liam - no clue. Literally. Is he even still playing or was he modkilled?

Orla - I liked Orla's defence of herself earlier. Village lean.

Phil - Village lean due to the walkie talkie thing with Jake. What are the chances Jake gave a walkie talkie to the SK? Could happen I suppose but if so Phil has played it really well.

So my FFA#3 for today would be
    Conor
    Desmond
    Eva
    with a side of Isla.

Leaning towards voting Des.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Personally (and I am definitely short a few brain cells right now) I think Chandler should come out now to confirm your story that he's used all 3 bullets...

Can I ask, if Steve was SK, why would he have called out Gabs? Would he not have been better to wait for a munch or two and reduce numbers, then call him out...?

That’s a fair point. Just seems odd to have that single extra role, especially when the baddies had aliases too

Advertisement