Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zipp Service needed, whats the best shop in Dublin?

Options
  • 23-06-2019 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭

The freehub on my Zipp 302s disintegrated over the weekend. Its the type that just pulls out very easily and clicks back in. Reckon it might be a good time to get the hub berarings serviced too. I might do the freehub myself to reduce costs as it seems straight froward to swap a new one straight in, anyone have any experience with this freewheel type? I'm having some trouble sourcing the right one online. As far as I know its similar to the to the 303's. If i needed to bring these to a shop what would be the best? Cyclesuperstore? Dundrum? I like the guys in lbs but a few times now I've been kept waiting far too long for 'that part to come in' despite being told otherwise initially.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭Miklos

Joe Daly’s are a Zipp dealer, they’d be worth a look.

Advertisement