Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My friend Pedro

Options
  • 23-06-2019 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭

So this just popped up on my switch under news and it looks like it could be ridiculously fun, has anyone got it yet? Currently €19.99.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 794 ✭✭✭pasta-solo

Yeah, I played it, had pre-ordered it. Its a great game, but the major drawback is that its really short. I finished it in two sittings, maybe 3 hours overall. But it was a really fun time, and there's lots of replay value in getting higher scores, learning to play more stylishly etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I love the look of it, but I have enough to play at the moment (and Mario Maker 2 and Bloodstained are both out next week).
    I can wait a few months for the first sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭blockfighter

It's a great game. Im nowhere near good enough yet to make the slow mo stuff look cool and stylish. Having a lot of fun with it though. Highly recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭baldshin

Loving it too, great sense of satisfaction when you nail a good combo in slowmo, or kick a fuel can at a gang of lads and shoot it as it gets near them!

Advertisement