Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding sponsored jobs

Options
  • 23-06-2019 4:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭

My student visa comes to an end soon and would live to stay. Mature person with over twenty years experience in health services. Could qualify under Hr, recruitment, health manager, career counsellor. Just finding it hard to find jobs offering sponsorship.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭Noo

Jobs wont be advertising that they sponsor. And they wont sponsor someone to get them in the door. In all my years here I only know one person who was sponsored before starting their job, everyone else was employed by their company beforehand inland inland Visa they had and when all parties were in agreement that they wanted them to stay on then sponsorship was offered.
    Are you currently employed?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭partnership

Noo wrote: »
    Jobs wont be advertising that they sponsor. And they wont sponsor someone to get them in the door. In all my years here I only know one person who was sponsored before starting their job, everyone else was employed by their company beforehand inland inland Visa they had and when all parties were in agreement that they wanted them to stay on then sponsorship was offered.
    Are you currently employed?

Thanks for responding Noo. Yes I am currently employed but the nearest skill is recruitment officer which has a caveat of minimum salary of 80,000 so that scuppers it.

Advertisement