Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After hours

• 23-06-2019 7:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

Can I have an admin look at this ban please?
    I didn’t insult the poster. I described him. I was abused earlier in the thread and turned a blind eye to it.
    Seems the far right wing nuts are allowed run rampant on boards but when anyone challenges them, they get banned.
    What’s up with that?
    Any advice or input appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

The first step in the DR process is to attempt to work things out with the banning mod.

Can you confirm if you have attempted to do this, and if you have, what was the outcome?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

dudara wrote: »
    The first step in the DR process is to attempt to work things out with the banning mod.

Can you confirm if you have attempted to do this, and if you have, what was the outcome?

I haven’t. I will set out on this adventure presently.
    Thank you.

Tried and failed. And wouldn’t even acknowledge the context or the point.

‘Yeah, not lifting the ban. You can now go back to DRP and say we discussed it and I'm not lifting. A Cmod will be along to deal with it in due course. Although being the weekend it could be tomorrow.’

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks. I’ll notify the CMods now.

I’m after losing me effing keys and have to go to my housemates job to get his.
    Apologies if I can’t reply. Phones on a battery pack.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

Could you send me (or post here) the full exchange you had with the mod attempting to resolve the issue?

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    Could you send me (or post here) the full exchange you had with the mod attempting to resolve the issue?

Me?

It’ll take a while. I’m currently locked out of my house. I will though if you can hang on.
    Sorry for the bother.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 22,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

No panic.

Any progress here?

Hopefully you found your keys at least:p

I just sat it out no point in arguing with people volunteering their time.

The keys were found :)

In my bag. On my back.
    Two hours later.

Dzzzzzope so I am

• Advertisement

The keys were found :)

In my bag. On my back.
    Two hours later.

Dzzzzzope so I am

::pac:

Thanks for update. Admin please mark as resolved

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement