Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car battery

• 23-06-2019 9:07pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭

Need to get a new car battery fitted in the morning, normally I'd just pick one up & fit myself but unfortunately time is of the essence, need to get moving asap, any recommendations
    TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

I fail to see how someone could fit a battery any quicker than you could do it yourself.

However any Advance Pitstop type outlet usually have batteries for sale and will fit them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

As brilliant as I am , I can't be in two places at once, I've work & the Mrs needs to be somewhere else urgently, battery is for her car

• Registered Users Posts: 8,926 ✭✭✭johnnyryan89

If you're based on the Northside then F&G Motors on Athlunkard St, they open at 8.30am as far as I know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭naughtysmurf

If you're based on the Northside then F&G Motors on Athlunkard St, they open at 8.30am as far as I know.

Got stuff from F&G in the past, will they fit too though?, I know they will fit wipers blades (5 minutes) but batteries, one of them will be away from the counter for a while?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,648 ✭✭✭adaminho

Need to get a new car battery fitted in the morning, normally I'd just pick one up & fit myself but unfortunately time is of the essence, need to get moving asap, any recommendations
    TIA

Battery world on Mulgrave Street open at 9.am and fit it for free. www.bateryworld.ie

• Advertisement
Advertisement