Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed account because of unverified address

Options
  • 25-06-2019 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey everybody,

This is the second week of going back and forth with the bank i dont know what to do anymore, when i arrived in Dublin and opened an account with boi i had no idea you have to verify your address once you move (my mistake i admit it), so a week ago i went to withdraw my rent money only to get your card isn't valid notice at the atm. I went to the bank straight away and they told me without the draft they can't do anything about it, except to resend the draft to my old adress it's been two weeks now and nothing arrived except bank statements which they say are useless, they keep promising me tomorrow but it seems like it will never arrive, i accumulated so much debt over these two weeks, is there anything i can do? Anyone i can call?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Sonnert

Thanks for reaching out to us here with your banking query.

We're sorry to hear of your banking experience and would really like to help. Is it okay if we send a PM on this and we'll have this looked into and resolved for you?

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sonnert

Hi Sonnert

Thanks for reaching out to us here with your banking query.

We're sorry to hear of your banking experience and would really like to help. Is it okay if we send a PM on this and we'll have this looked into and resolved for you?

Many thanks
    Alison

Yes of course, that would be great, thanks a lot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Sonnert, just sent you a PM :) 

Alison

Advertisement